Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Is FGT Ichigo/God Aizen a new normal level now?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jiraiyanindo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is FGT Ichigo/God Aizen a new normal level now?

Quote Originally Posted by XXGenesis View Post
    No. Majority of Bleach Fans don't understand the lvs in the 1st place.
    Renji has had Captain LV Reiatsu since he learnt Bankia....The Mask mentions that he's taken out all the captain lvs in his area referring to Hisagi, Ikkaku n Yamichika. Noting this Renji back then and the current VC still didn't hold a candle to the weakest Captain.

So yes Aizen n Ichigo still hold their Spot. They are on the highest LV this far. Underneath would lies Yamamoto,Juha, and base Aizen.

Transcendent- Dangai Ichigo, Aizen
    Boss- Juha, Yama, Aizen
    ???- Uno, Shunsui, Uraha, Ulqr2,
    ???- MaskIchigo, Ken, Byakuya
    Average- Kensei, Yourichi, Soi
    Weak- Hitsu, Mayuri, Komm
    Captain- Renji, Hisagi
    In my opinion, Bleach is all about matchups. The only people you can put at the top would be dangai Ichigo and butterflaizen. Actually, you can probably put Juha at the top too but only when all the strenritter die cus that's when all his power(pieces of his soul) will return back to him. At that point he will be over-powered and probably equal to dangai Ichigo. The rest tho are depending on match ups. Power levels have been all over the place.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by XXGenesis View Post
    No. Majority of Bleach Fans don't understand the lvs in the 1st place.
    You could have written that that's your opinion, but you had to go and insult the majority of bleach fans. Yeah, that's the way to make friends.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jiraiyanindo View Post
    In my opinion, Bleach is all about matchups. The only people you can put at the top would be dangai Ichigo and butterflaizen. Actually, you can probably put Juha at the top too but only when all the strenritter die cus that's when all his power(pieces of his soul) will return back to him. At that point he will be over-powered and probably equal to dangai Ichigo. The rest tho are depending on match ups. Power levels have been all over the place.
    I Think having Tiers within the Captain LV Reiatsu narrows down who is stronger or superior to who.

But Tousen's Bankia gives him the opportunity to Kill someone like Aizen if he had no knowledge of its ability.

Gin can knick you with his Bankia and erase your being.

Barragan can only be beaten Via Blast stronger than Soi Fon's Bankia. Or Space/Time Kidou to destroy him inside out. Other than that he can't be touched.

Ability and Skill just haven't been highlighted enough in Bleach. Instead having more Reiatsu is always pointed out, which doesn't always means you win.

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    You could have written that that's your opinion, but you had to go and insult the majority of bleach fans. Yeah, that's the way to make friends.
    Making Friends on an Anime/Manga Forum website I'll pass.
    If you feel insulted I apologize. But the actual Combat and Power standings in Bleach are Vague.
    And it's easy to dismiss his text he wrote because of later showings.
    So yes I stay by what I say Most Fans are a lil confused.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jiraiyanindo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Exactly. Like how ichigo beat kenpachi just by learning the name of his sword but then lost to the number 6 espada who kenpachi beat just by using two hands while swinging his sword(kendo). To a certain extent, it's not so much the fans fault as it's kubo's fault for not being consistent with the power levels. Of course the other side of the coin is that ichigo's power has wildly fluctuated throughout the manga.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Exactly. Like how ichigo beat kenpachi just by learning the name of his sword but then lost to the number 6 espada who kenpachi beat just by using two hands while swinging his sword(kendo). To a certain extent, it's not so much the fans fault as it's kubo's fault for not being consistent with the power levels. Of course the other side of the coin is that ichigo's power has wildly fluctuated throughout the manga.
    IMO it's sometimes a case of rock-paper-scissors; the one who wins isn't purely dependant on strength, but also advantages that opponents have over each other based upon their set of abilities. There's also a sort of "power race" going on in Bleach in cases where strength does matter; each character is getting stronger in leaps and bounds, meaning at one point A can be stronger then B, then at another point B gets a power boost and becomes stronger than A, and so on...
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

...ichigo's power has wildly fluctuated throughout the manga.
    And so has Zarakis and both fluctations are already explained by Kubo himself.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Also don't forget what Kenny was doing in his first fight with Ichigo. He was actually willing to stand there and let Ichi cut him down, if it didn't take too much time. (In that case, he'd just reverse the roles.)
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Franckie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

FGT Ichigo is a gamebreaker. That level of power will not occur again in the manga, only giving us an idea of what transcendence looks like. Then again, I could be wrong, however. Kubo is recycling plot with Yhwach empowering himself in order to take on the Royal Guard and annihilate the Spirit King. Nothing say he won't do the same again with Ichigo becoming transcendent. Again.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    IMO it's sometimes a case of rock-paper-scissors; the one who wins isn't purely dependant on strength, but also advantages that opponents have over each other based upon their set of abilities. There's also a sort of "power race" going on in Bleach in cases where strength does matter; each character is getting stronger in leaps and bounds, meaning at one point A can be stronger then B, then at another point B gets a power boost and becomes stronger than A, and so on...
    Rock, paper, Scissors is exactly how the fights are within Bleach there is no power level, there is no clear cut victory when it comes to the crunch.

FGT/Butterfly Aizen are levels that probably will not happen again there were pretty much gods. With the RG and the people they trained being at this level is a huge misconception yes they are stronger then what they were before but in no way are they anywhere close to that level, i mean the people they have fought aren't even close to what FGT Ichi/Butterfly Aizne were so comparing them is ludicrous to begin with. Now with Bach's ability to become stronger with every kill due to his ability this has the potential of the levels in question, i doubt he will get the abilities of the fallen as well because i think it would just make readers lose interest due to many different reasons. All that will happen is he will achieve his full power a ultimately cause an imbalance for the soul king.
    Spoiler show

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devstauk View Post
    Rock, paper, Scissors is exactly how the fights are within Bleach there is no power level, there is no clear cut victory when it comes to the crunch.

FGT/Butterfly Aizen are levels that probably will not happen again there were pretty much gods. With the RG and the people they trained being at this level is a huge misconception yes they are stronger then what they were before but in no way are they anywhere close to that level, i mean the people they have fought aren't even close to what FGT Ichi/Butterfly Aizne were so comparing them is ludicrous to begin with. Now with Bach's ability to become stronger with every kill due to his ability this has the potential of the levels in question, i doubt he will get the abilities of the fallen as well because i think it would just make readers lose interest due to many different reasons. All that will happen is he will achieve his full power a ultimately cause an imbalance for the soul king.
    I'm pretty sure we will see those levels. Ichigo just got his real Zanpakuto and can use his whole power. Juha is basically a god and he has Zanka no Tachi. Ichigo will be on a FGT level again, even higher. But just 2 of them I hope.

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4