Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 587 by BadKarma , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Breaker: New Waves 141 Discussion / 142 Prediction

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker: New Waves 141 Discussion / 142 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by bruhmouzone View Post
    ---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

how about when he was locked in a room full of masters and proceeded to whoop their asses like they were misbehaving children.
    srsly? GMR went to a room with expendable murim warriors like you see on the SUC ransacking the road. They were weak enough to be taken care off by the lady friend of GMR(who atleast finished of couple of them) and the murim cheif them there to sap out his strength . Incidentally when i say win a fight i am looking for a place where he won a fight with the toppers like say the 10 gr8 masters or any high rank masters close to that level not some nobodies and like i said the only one he did win was the burly bloke of Iron fist sth school.
    Then lets see he got thrashed by 3 masters who later offered him a leeway out since he was popular but was saved from the fight by his lady friend then went to murim head and fought with some henchmen of murim then got epicly thrashed by the murim head then released BOT when the lady friend died only to be perfectly countered by So-Chun Hyuk. TBH if he cant even defeat Hyuk in BOT why is he so much into ganging against the biggies of the murim I dont think Hyuk is even in the list of 10.
    If memory serves right he is the one who ran off with a dialogue of he is showing them mercy by not fighting them ... contrary to all the things we hve seen in the say past 10 chaps.
    Call me a hater or what ever but i really dont like characters who are uselessly famous and cant do much to live the hype.
    incidentally i was checking up the past chaps right now and a super deja vu (chek this to see also) only the other way around.
    Skip to the other chapter you ll see how the fight ended up
    Last edited by shaheer; December 28, 2013 at 09:33 PM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

@Shaheer

i agree on that one GMR is hyped well every old or new characters that was called a legend/myth is always hyped until we see them in action but each of them that was called powerful was already shown from Elder Kwon to Doctor Shik they have their own legends and they backed it up by their force and skills

GMR? not so much "yet" .Each time GMR fights just like Shioon he nearly escaped death and every time he escaped or win but nearly died a lot of readers back GMR up saying he could win easy if those or that didn't happen but in a real fight there is no fair or unfair there is no right or wrong you can prove you are right by winning (in murim) but so far all of the legend and myths of GMR are shown off screen heck maybe even the SUC video about GMR(carrying a katana) wrecking havok was made in a studio

---- i really want to see GMR vs Elder Kwon or Elder Kwon vs Kang Sung i just want to know who is faster Sunwoo Clan specializes on fast movements so i want to see them fight

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ish3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    Great chapter, full of action and even revealed Shioon's martial art to be very similar to his teacher. I mean whenever someone mentioned shioon's martial art to be similar to his master in the mange they were talking about special techs, but now looking at the movements and ferocity, it's like watching shioon's previous fights including his recent one against Hyuk...

Hyuk on the other hand looks like a kang-sung type fighter as well lols funny how the parallels work
    love how similar our posts are.

I feel like this part of the story will be better off read for like 20-30 chapters. It just doesn't seem like an arc that will end any sooner then march or june.
    Mr. Wonderland
    Psn: verbalinter39

myanimelist.net/Ishmael

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously, Shaheer, when was the last time you saw 9AD fought 1-on-1 against fighters on the same level as Kangsung?

Did you also forget who killed Kangsung's master?

Notice how in the The Breaker that 3 certified murim monsters decided to gang-up on a one-handed 9AD?

There is a very obvious reason why the whole murim alliance is afraid of the 9AD, that even Hyuk's master would warn him to remain with his guards if he ever meet 9AD in person.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

why u gays think 9ad is weak. just because u guys know see his fighting style is similar Shioon's he is weak ???? after seeing shioon fight everyone said he is similar to 9ad and glasses guy even see 9ad in him.

shaheer u want to know when did he fight some top rank fighter and dominate it. and about 3 vs 1 u saying because of that 9ad is weak so tell me if Elder Kwon or doctor have 3 vs 1 fight against 3 other grandmasters will they dominate them well they will not dominate it so we should call Elder Kwon or doctor weak ???? . also if u forget in part 1 9ad only fighting with 1 hand most of time.

kidopitz27 yes there is not fair or unfair but u r only thinking of 9ad's power when he only had 1 hand didnt that unfair ??? or u can say if u only think someone is as much powerful as when he was weak didnt that mean if u think for fight him and he was fully powerful u just suicide (in murim killing ur opponent is not bad or new thing)

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    Seriously, Shaheer, when was the last time you saw 9AD fought 1-on-1 against fighters on the same level as Kangsung?

Did you also forget who killed Kangsung's master?

Notice how in the The Breaker that 3 certified murim monsters decided to gang-up on a one-handed 9AD?

There is a very obvious reason why the whole murim alliance is afraid of the 9AD, that even Hyuk's master would warn him to remain with his guards if he ever meet 9AD in person.
    previous murim head may be .. where he stopped GMR s soul punch with one fingure and dodged most of his attacks and schooled him like a kid before he changed the table with helecopter help and BOT which wasnt of much use though>
    and as for killing or winning past battles thats what i am saying if he has no legit win or fight where we see him winning without dumb luk i dont really think i would infer that in the past he won without sheer dumb luck and running away on helis thats all.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post

shaheer u want to know when did he fight some top rank fighter and dominate it. and about 3 vs 1 u saying because of that 9ad is weak so tell me if Elder Kwon or doctor have 3 vs 1 fight against 3 other grandmasters will they dominate them well they will not dominate it so we should call Elder Kwon or doctor weak ???? . also if u forget in part 1 9ad only fighting with 1 hand most of time.
    Purlease elder kwoon didnt get thrown 3 floors by the old doc or didnt get underwhelmed as GMR got just now. And the thing is IF he cant win 3 vs 1 WHY does he goes around saying he ll destroy murim or he will win? Murim has 10 masters prolly stronger that the 3
    if strenght rank goes i would rank him say somewhere around 8 in the internal ranking of the 10 gr8 masters or sth ( i dont think that kind of internal ranking exist or GMR is taken in that rank but just to make the point. I dont see GMR to be a weak wuss... but i dont see him to be what you guys see him thats all).

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post

kidopitz27 yes there is not fair or unfair but u r only thinking of 9ad's power when he only had 1 hand didnt that unfair ??? or u can say if u only think someone is as much powerful as when he was weak didnt that mean if u think for fight him and he was fully powerful u just suicide (in murim killing ur opponent is not bad or new thing)
    whose fault is it tht he got his hand broken again? he fought and got his hand broken and that was not agaisnt some giant master like the 10... thanks for reminding me of that man
    Last edited by shaheer; December 30, 2013 at 10:54 AM.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    previous murim head may be .. where he stopped GMR s soul punch with one fingure and dodged most of his attacks and schooled him like a kid before he changed the table with helecopter help and BOT which wasnt of much use though>
    and as for killing or winning past battles thats what i am saying if he has no legit win or fight where we see him winning without dumb luk i dont really think i would infer that in the past he won without sheer dumb luck and running away on helis thats all.
    So you will just remove the fact that the previous murim head fought a spent 9AD? Remember, prior to fighting him in the roof top, he fought a room full of murim-ins and right after completing that he gassed 9AD so he can't rest and restore his ki?

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    So you will just remove the fact that the previous murim head fought a spent 9AD? Remember, prior to fighting him in the roof top, he fought a room full of murim-ins and right after completing that he gassed 9AD so he can't rest and restore his ki?
    my point exactly he is simply a good fighter a upper class master not something out of the world that can take all of the murim and ahem destroy it . HOW will he be able to destroy an organization on his own if he cant fight the murim head after taking on some expendable murim soldiers ? ERGO i said he is uselessly hyped
    And mind explaining this rubbish disregard the murim by GMR if he is not that strong to take over the murim head after fighting murim soldiers?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

one thing i can tell is GMR is over his head thinking he can just beat MMA and just bust through a room full of them (that is in part 1)

-- also in part 1 GMR vs 3 Elders and the Elders are just toying with him and giving GMR a chance to fall back i think Sera's master is talking to GMR to stop that's why they don't attack him fully

and on the New Waves things will be different because no one is backing MMA up the only people inside MMA HQ is some guards and Kang-Sung

but if you watched V for Vendetta V said that "The building is a symbol. As is the act of destroying it. Alone a symbol is meaningless. But with enough people, blowing up a building can change the world."

---- i think that is what GMR is going to do destroying the MMA HQ (the symbol of Murim Alliance) this will make Murim think twice before they attack Kaiser

----also GMR like Sera said there is something in there that doesn't fit right i think GMR is just a distraction for SUC to place bombs all over MMA HQ and also putting C4 in major Clan/School HQ to blow them too

---- also this is a good starting point for Sunwoo and Shioon to rebuild after the explosion

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Keep in mind that the previous Murim head got taken out by GMR with 1 punch before he entered BOT.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    my point exactly he is simply a good fighter a upper class master not something out of the world that can take all of the murim and ahem destroy it . HOW will he be able to destroy an organization on his own if he cant fight the murim head after taking on some expendable murim soldiers ? ERGO i said he is uselessly hyped
    And mind explaining this rubbish disregard the murim by GMR if he is not that strong to take over the murim head after fighting murim soldiers?
    Irrelevant.

How can you even claim that 9AD is just a good fighter despite what he has shown since The Breaker?

He defeated the first MMA chief despite all the obstacles he needed to face along the way. His current fight against Kangsung has not yet ended. And yet Kangsung needed to prepare for his return.

He is generally feared by murim clan heads and has killed several of them.

Again, you are disregarding so many facts in the manhwa.

He is indeed inexperienced compared to most of the munjus and grandmasters. But when it comes to sheer power and tenacity, even grandmasters will fear him(look at what Doc Shik felt about Shioon during their fight).

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My prediction for the upcoming chapter is that GMR will have a turn at admonishing Kangsung for conceit in a manner similar to how Kangsung had done so in the previous chapter. I suspect that their battle here will never show either one of them with the clear upper hand. The other thing I hope to see is for Shioon and the Sunwoo encounter the barricade and glasses guy. Hopefully at that time Sera will be able to relay her suspicions regarding the SUC's welcoming party.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

guys be like... goomonryoung never beat nobody
    he one hit killed 2 monjus. Huyk standed gorund aganist BOT 9art? Re read the chapters... he was constantly being assisted by his 3 bodyguards, who were prettu famous and were also beaten. He killed Kang sung master offscreen. It was stated that the guys on that room were top murim fighters and the old chief was so scared that he didn't gave time to make goomoryoung rest.

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3