Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 733 Discussion/ 734 Prediction Next Chapter January 11th-15th

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 733 Discussion/ 734 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    So Sabo says he's heard rumors about what happened this time. So who among those fighters could be the source of those rumors?

Anyway, from the looks of things, one of the fighters used something that backfired on him or her as well. I only hope Rebecca is not the one who is getting up. Or maybe there won't be just one fighter getting up. Damn you Oda for such a cliffhanger before such a long break!

Well, at least the D block is over.
    Why i have that strange feeling that rebecca used uncontroled haoushoku haki and knockdown the remaining fighters? anyway i hope rebecca wont stand down but iam sure she will its the only way to win the block.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 733 Discussion/ 734 Prediction Next Chapter January 11th-15th

Aaaaaa thanks for the present, Oda

Well I think the one who won is Pyromaniac Damask, because he doesn't seems to be lying on the floor and we also can see gas on the coliseum's floor.
    And he also seems to have a gas mask.
    But I expect Oda to who us something a lot more exiting

Anyway, we now know how is the all structure built and that's nice !

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 733 Spoiler Discussion

Like seriously WTF with Sanji and Big Moms crew being absent for third chapter already

As for chapter - it was Rebbeca. Winner of Block D.

It could have been also Rebbeca as he looks like doing push ups on last page But seriously after whole build up of this chapter, after what Luffy said about meeting up in finals with Rebbeca it would make sense for her to be really strong in a skill way so to say. Like she did some chain soru-like move with hitting some weak spot to KO every single fighter in block. Toy Soldier is probably Kyros himslef so it would make sense for her to have winner genes. Different outcome would make reading One Piece volume weird, not as good as with all build up reaching it climax in Rebbeca winning. We seen Kuro to be so fast that not even visible, same like soru users so Rebbeca might have some pretty close skill. Also nobody out of beaten people seems to be bloodied or cut, she is shown to be on the ground with some blood around her and I think its smoke screen from Oda as its arena and plenty of people gotten cut there till end of fight so blood isnt hers.

For now it one big question about what happened IN DETAIL. I do enjoyed that chapter more than last one and Dwarfs seems to be amazingly strong as for their size, one of them should easily join strawhats.

It was really funny how one of Dwarfs name is Rambo and then he is shown to be really strong fighter

Shame that we have to wait for next chapter for like 2 weeks.. More and more of build up.

Also Suleiman has something from Russian in him aaaannndd seems to be pretty badass as I expected. Next chapter will bring us flashback-explanation on what happened in Block D and I really do hope for Sanji being finally badass, not shown in circumstancial fights as it was till now.

So Sabo says he's heard rumors about what happened this time. So who among those fighters could be the source of those rumors?

Anyway, from the looks of things, one of the fighters used something that backfired on him or her as well. I only hope Rebecca is not the one who is getting up. Or maybe there won't be just one fighter getting up. Damn you Oda for such a cliffhanger before such a long break!

Well, at least the D block is over.
    Maybe he heard rumors about some skill being used and looking like that, not precisely about some fighter fighting. Nice that Oda drew a line for Bartolomeos skillzz with him not seeing what happened and Sabo barely being able to follow.

Also people can get back up on feet just after Gats will say that Rebbeca won. Cavendish will be so pissed off
    Last edited by vagabond87; December 25, 2013 at 06:22 AM.

Country
    Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

They said it was very fast, so not Haki, its a phisical attack and I think it could be one of the dwarves maybe one of them who left as a pirate or for adventure and came back lately for the fruit also it seems strange that no one is hurt, its like if they fall asleep.
    I cant have any guess with arguments so just made a guess and wait :P

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Don Chinjao View Post
    Why i have that strange feeling that rebecca used uncontroled haoushoku haki and knockdown the remaining fighters? anyway i hope rebecca wont stand down but iam sure she will its the only way to win the block.
    Nope, someone able to KO all those strong fighters with Conqueror Haki should be a monster who would see them as nothing more than fodder. Rebecca can't be that strong. Rayleigh couldn't KO Luffy and co, for example, even though they were ways below him.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

Nope, someone able to KO all those strong fighters with Conqueror Haki should be a monster who would see them as nothing more than fodder. Rebecca can't be that strong. Rayleigh couldn't KO Luffy and co, for example, even though they were ways below him.
    not only Luffy and co also the Kid pirates and Law's pirates even he tried to. (Just if some people will say that he didnt use haki against them)

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

As for Oda being sloppy with Rebbeca presumably winning I would not say that it was so bad if that will turn out true Razh. We are used to some foreshadowings and sometimes we are getting suprised with the fact that it goes all the way it was said to go. So it is also way to suprise us.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Hy, reader of the forum since long time, finally register to discuss of this great manga ^^

My guess about the block D, it's that the winner is not an human !!! But a new kind of pacifista !!! That why Sabo refer about it and not him.

We have yet to see a Pacifista able to deal with 300.000.000 Pirates, even if wipe the block D is a bit too much, we can guess the surprise effect help here.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Spam286's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I like that Barto and Sabo seem to be getting along.

As for what happened, I'm clueless. Everybody who's gone down seems to be injured, but they're not obviously cut, so it's probably safe to rule out someone going on a super-fast slashing spree (unless it was Rebecca whose sword is probably blunt like her granddad's). They apparently dropped one at a time though, so we can also rule out something like conqueror's haki or some other mass attack that would hit everyone simultaneously. We're left with either a sudden spree from a character not wielding a bladed weapon, a previously hidden DF ability, or something completely out of left field.

Assuming it's not something magical from Rebecca (which injured her too, in the process), my bet is it's one of Kaido's lackeys using a smile fruit. That would fit as something Sabo might have heard rumours about, and it would also make sense that Kaido had somebody around to keep tabs on Doflamingo. The mera mera no mi isn't a fruit to be sniffed at, and I'm sure Kaido would have a use for it too.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

It's Meadows!

i called it ;D

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Meadows

edit: i didn't call it, no mangahelper glory for me
    Last edited by Arkadi; December 25, 2013 at 06:45 AM.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

On color spread its funny how Sanji and Brook are making female snowman and Sanji is in charge of breasts department as it seems

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

whaaaat iffff meadows is KAIDOU

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond87 View Post
    On color spread its funny how Sanji and Brook are making female snowman and Sanji is in charge of breasts department as it seems
    Well, it's hard not to think of Monet.

But I don't think it's neccessarily a hint that she's alive or anything, just a form of Easter Egg.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkadi View Post
    whaaaat iffff meadows is KAIDOU
    In4 crazy theories

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

good chapter after the flashback I think it is likely to be Rebecca or Damask who may be the last Warlord or Meadows who could be Monkey D. Garp look at their jaw line drawing - it is similar
    it is possible that Garp and Kuzan decided that DD may be a handful for luffy to handle. Hence it would be perfect because Garp can show his potential by hold Fujitora back as his grand son run away instead of being caught by the marines
    if this is true Coby is heading to Dressrosa as we speak or fighting BIG MOM ship on its way to Zou

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Damask is not the last Shichibukai. Their stories don't match. Even if he was pretending to be someone else, his past is too elaborate. Besides, we don't know if the lasz Shichibukai is a swordsman or not, but we do know that he took Zephyr's arm with a devil fruit power.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast