Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Beelzebub 234 Disucssion/235 Predictions

I hate shovel 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub 234 Disucssion/235 Predictions

Discuss Beelzebub spoilers here.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 234 Spoiler Thread

Beelzebub Chapter 234 : http://www.redhawkscans.com/showthre...wk-Scanlations

yeah .. !!! ... surprisingly early chapter ........ runs off to read

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rampeg's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

seriously, i don't know why, but this chapter doesn't turn out to be exciting as it should be, considering that fuji have awoken from his slumber. and 1 read an English scans right away without "looking" the Chinese scans raw 1st.

it's somehow different from earlier chapter (where oga and beel meet iris / beat jonah) where i look at the Chinese scans 1st and then read the English one later, but still it's exciting as hell.

imo, this week chapter doesn't have much an impact.... just so-called monster punch oga and oga look like depressed (because of beel) not because he've been beaten by fuji........ (on the start of the manga whenever oga been beaten by someone he'll stand up right away and leveling up and do a revenge or something like that, and now without beel he just seems turn out to be a lifeless bum ... dayuuuum so sad actually )

well if theres a chance where furuchin made a contract with agiel or kunieda with agiel it'll turn out into something else and unexpected for sure

i just hope hilda and beel come back to oga's side soon
    Last edited by rampeg; December 25, 2013 at 09:51 AM.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Fuji seems to be a monster. Oga couldn't step up after a single punch and Fuji didn't even use his demon.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont mind if i look chinese Chapter befor english Chapter, its the Christmas Week what means both Chapter will come out early as always.
    Was the Chapter exciting, a bit. The strengh of Fuji is really Big, when he was hitting Oga was that with Demon Power or without. So he is another or even bigger Beast as we see so many Times befor. With throwing in everyone in the Chapter or the most one. We see that the Gathering has just begun and Himekawa already get some anti Demon stuff to protect the most one.

But with everyone jumoin in it looks more and more like Final Arc. Last long Time opponent Fight.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

Furuichi had a contract with all of the Pillar Squad through the tissues? No. I'm probably overthinking. Sorry.

The MK-5 turning to stone was a bit funny haha.
    Last edited by FaustXIII; December 25, 2013 at 12:05 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryuzaki L's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 234 Disucssion/235 Predictions

There is two things i noticed about this chapter.
    1) Fuji's personality.
    when he talked to Tatsumi at the beginning, he told him he was a recluse and didn't have the courage to talk to people, but his personality changed when he got attacked.
    2) his strength and endurance are superhuman level, he took several hits with little to no damage.
    I think Fuji and Satan fused together, that would explain the split personality, the monster like strength and endurance, plus he said: a reaper told me, my old enemy Beelzebub woke up.
    what's your thoughts

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that Oga doesn't have Beel, there is no more kings crest for his crew, so did they all form contracts with other demons? Otherwise, no one but Aoi and the other upstarts would be safe from being turned to stone. Taka and Fuji addressed each other as Junior and Senior, so Taka is the biggest source of info on Fuji and what he's capable of, I knew they both trained with Zen, but I didn't think that they might have trained at the same time and knew each other pretty well, stupid me. Also, Zen mentioned before how talented Taka was, but not Fuji, so is Fuji just a late bloomer? or maybe he was with Zen for years and Taka came in late and left before Zen was finished teaching?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

So, as expected, Fuji is a complete monster. And the Pillar Squad's back, I'm not usually a fan of the return of the vanquished, but the Pillar Squad never fails to entertain.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow Oga, I kind of expected more but if he truly has no remnant power, then everyone is doomed even if a barrier is there. Perhaps Furuichi can be his savior.

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Stealth Symphony | Team Food Wars!

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I really think its unfortunate we got the chapter so early, because everyone's been in holiday mode. Still, it was a really exciting chapter for me!

Things I liked about the chapter:
    -Fuji knowing Oga's been separated from Beel but attacking him head on anyway. I think this separates him a lot from Toujo, whom everyone seems to be making comparsions towards.
    -Ringo carrying Oga away. Remember back when Oga and Beel exchanged bodies, and he told Hilda he'd rather die than be carried by a woman? Looks like he has no choice in the matter this time.
    -I wonder if Takamiya and Fuji know each other more than just through Saotome? It was cool how they addressed each other as "junior" and "senior"
    -Ichikawa said that the fog only petrifies those with no resistance to demonic power, and yet Furuichi is still standing. This made me super excited.
    -Kunieda and Agiel teaming up with Furuichi is just too epic to mess up. I loved how Kunieda was bouncing from rooftop to rooftop, its a clever way to escape the fog.

Things I found meh about the chapter:
    -Overall, I still don't feel super sympathetic towards the Killer 6 Elements, and I think they've aligned themselves with Oga a little too easily.
    -After talking to someone on tumblr I've noticed some things that were off about the translation, just a minor gripe really. When Fuji says he's petrified people only in Ishiyama, he's actually making a joke. Ishiyama means "stone mountain", so he's laughing at the fact that he's turned Ishiyama's residents into stone as well:

-This chapter made it a lot more ambiguous about who the fog is and who that car-cutting swordsman is. Are they one and the same, or are they individual people?

Sigh. Its a good chapter, but its mostly action and now we'll have to wait over 2 weeks for the next one.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SharkBait View Post
    Wow Oga, I kind of expected more but if he truly has no remnant power, then everyone is doomed even if a barrier is there. Perhaps Furuichi can be his savior.
    I really wanted this to happen! But it still might because Furuichi has teamed up with two very strong women at the moment. If the three of them take down the fog, then Fuji will lose his advantage over Oga.

Quote Originally Posted by redhairSH View Post
    Now that Oga doesn't have Beel, there is no more kings crest for his crew, so did they all form contracts with other demons? Otherwise, no one but Aoi and the other upstarts would be safe from being turned to stone.
    I don't think the TKKH have formed contracts with other demons. Its just Kunieda really, who's been trained the most out of the four in handling demonic power. She can also use Koma when Beel isn't around. I don't think you're completely immune to the fog if you have demonic power, just you have more tolerance. And Kanzaki was busy saving his driver so...he's just unfortunate I guess.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I was just wondering guys, is it possible that the guy back from chapter 47 was actually Satan? He's a swordsman and seems to dislike Beelzebub, so I really can't see who else he is. I just really want that guy to be part of the story at this point...

New Reply