Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Could these be real new shifters ?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Could these be real new shifters ?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Could these be real new shifters ?

Where did you find this? I hope it's not just fan-art, or something among those lines. Not all of them are new shifters though. We can distinguish Annie and Bertl. The Titan on Bertl's right looks like the Armored Titan, but I don't remember him having spikes. Maybe Reiner will get a power-up of some sort? The one below the maybe-Reiner is the Ape Titan, who may or may not be a shifter. The ones just below him look like normal Titans to me.

The really juicy stuff is on Bertl's left though. The one closest to him and the one just below Annie could be new shifters, but the one on the corner is just Eren's partial transformation. Could you tell me where did you find this?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Fanart.

There is no doubt about it.
    This is definitely fanart.
    The two titans to the left corner, the one to the left was killed by Levi after Eren plugged the hole. The one to the right clawed up at a tree during the Female titan ambush.
    The one to the right corner (the bony one.) Is Eren when he plugged the cannonball.
    The two in front and behind Annie however look like NC´s (New Characters)
    The one to the left is the beast titan (no intro there)
    And the spiky one could be Reiner... or his brother or father or something
    (Then again, this is fanart.)

I would not put my hopes up for this one, since until the source is confirmed, this should be considered fan art and nothing else.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheOwl View Post
    Where did you find this? I hope it's not just fan-art, or something among those lines. Not all of them are new shifters though. We can distinguish Annie and Bertl. The Titan on Bertl's right looks like the Armored Titan, but I don't remember him having spikes. Maybe Reiner will get a power-up of some sort? The one below the maybe-Reiner is the Ape Titan, who may or may not be a shifter. The ones just below him look like normal Titans to me.

The really juicy stuff is on Bertl's left though. The one closest to him and the one just below Annie could be new shifters, but the one on the corner is just Eren's partial transformation. Could you tell me where did you find this?
    Hi, it's from a short trailer from the japanese site of the supposedly official shingeki no kyojin browser game.
    http://sk.my-gg.com/

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SPie View Post
    Hi, it's from a short trailer from the japanese site of the supposedly official shingeki no kyojin browser game.
    http://sk.my-gg.com/
    Oh god...
    They are boss characters!
    Or class types... no, they are bosses in that game.
    part of the enemy fauna.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

God, nice find!
    Can't tell if these are just made up Characters for the Game, or some further ideas of Isayame, but wow the Titan left to Berthold looks bombastic! this is how i imagine a big main villian in the SNK-Universe!
    I always asked myself how new shifters could look like, these are actually some pretty good ideas!
    Stone-Titan aswell!

And the one behind Annie reminds me a lot of Annie's Father! Even tho we havent seen him fully detailed yet, the hair is similiar!
    Last edited by ErenYaeger; December 23, 2013 at 06:00 PM.

New Reply