Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: YES!!! - The best thing that could happen in Naruto!! <3

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: YES!!! - The best thing that could happen in Naruto!!

Naruto completed the rasengan when he added the wind element to it. FRS is a new jutsu that takes the completed rasengan a step further. I don't know what jutsu can compare, but FRS is not the completed rasengan, it's Naruto making a new jutsu with fuuton: rasengan as its basis.

Naruto's mastery over rasengan and FRS without Sage Mode and Kyuubi chakra mode can be debated, however.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bradhimself's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Naruto completed the rasengan when he added the wind element to it. FRS is a new jutsu that takes the completed rasengan a step further. I don't know what jutsu can compare, but FRS is not the completed rasengan, it's Naruto making a new jutsu with fuuton: rasengan as its basis.

Naruto's mastery over rasengan and FRS without Sage Mode and Kyuubi chakra mode can be debated, however.

Since we are looking at the FRS as completed then I shall now refer to the Normal rasengan as Incomplete FRS as really that's what it is.
    You can't end a good party without someone on the floor.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Who is? Not I, as I said fuuton: rasengan was the completed rasengan, not FRS. FRS just takes the completed rasengan a step further and creates a new jutsu with tons of destruction. I even said that FRS takes the completed rasengan a step further, not that it is the completed rasengan....

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Who is? Not I, as I said fuuton: rasengan was the completed rasengan, not FRS. FRS just takes the completed rasengan a step further and creates a new jutsu with tons of destruction. I even said that FRS takes the completed rasengan a step further, not that it is the completed rasengan....
    But you did agree with

"Rasengan was always an incomplete tech since the jutsu was created with the intention to add a nature element to it. Is it still devastating? Yes. Is it still an A rank jutsu? Yes. Is it complete? No, since it should be a S Ranked jutsu"

So which is it?

Him adding the wind nature made it FRS, A new tech, But you agree'd that the Rasengan was incomplete a few posts back.

I hope you can see my confusion.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bradhimself View Post
    But you did agree with

"Rasengan was always an incomplete tech since the jutsu was created with the intention to add a nature element to it. Is it still devastating? Yes. Is it still an A rank jutsu? Yes. Is it complete? No, since it should be a S Ranked jutsu"

So which is it?

Him adding the wind nature made it FRS, A new tech, But you agree'd that the Rasengan was incomplete a few posts back.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Release:_Rasengan

This technique is the complete Rasengan. It sucks that Naruto never uses it.

Rasenshuriken is a different technique.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the clarification, I forgot all about this. As I remember now, he used it and it messed up his arm?

Could be a kamikaze jutsu for a clone though?

Again thanks for clarifying.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

He used it once without messing up his arm here: http://www.mangareader.net/93-342-16...apter-337.html

It was a combination with Yamato's Water Jutsu. Which was pretty cool.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the clarification, I forgot all about this. As I remember now, he used it and it messed up his arm?

Nahh, It was Rasenshuriken which messed up his arm because Naruto receives cellular damage each time he uses the technique, well that was before learning SM, He got rid of this major problem when he managed to throw it while in SM. He receives the cellular damage for the fact that he has to maintain the technique with his hand while in base mode.

Though I doubt he'd ever use the Wind Release : Rasengan simply because he's found a better technique ( Rasenshurken ) and also because I doubt Kishi will make the technique come into play again at this stage of the manga.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto can use FRS in normal mode and not damage himself assuming the plot would allow it. Just deliver the FRS with a clone...

Oh and I noticed something in page 1, no idea if anybody clarified it alone the way. Any FRS has the ability to slice people down to dust and not only that made in SM. Like here:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/554/4
    It can slice and dice like a SM FRS. The only advantage provided by SM is the ability to throw it and expand it from range. FRS does not do that all the time for the same reason not all target's get "exploded" to bits when hit by a SM Rasengan like Robot realm... The reason is obvious, not all target's are undead or robots for Kishi to show its guts in a manga.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member liangbi's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope Naruto frees Kurama but not take him back. It would be better if Minato teaches him and then combine that with sage-mode. I want him to be as unpredictable as he once was a long time ago
    "For every man there is a purpose which he sets up in his life. Let yours be the doing of all good deeds"
    PSN: triancirc

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

But you did agree with

So which is it?

I never said it should be an S-ranked jutsu, I said it's not complete because there was no element. FRS isn't complete, it's a new jutsu that takes fuuton: rasengan to a different level.

I said that fuuton: rasengan was the completed rasengan. I think someone showed you the page.

No, it messed up Kakashi's arm when they were seeing which rasengan was stronger.

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5