Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Best moment of the chapter

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Erza's birthday suit

15 42.86%
  • The torture for information

8 22.86%
  • Natsu to the rescue

10 28.57%
  • Learning more about the Oracion Seis

4 11.43%
  • The fight between Jellal and the OS

12 34.29%
  • Jellal revealed as the final seal to Face

8 22.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 365 Discussion / 366 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meepers4982's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 365 Discussion / 366 Predictions

yay for smart natsu!!!! not a big fan of naked mira/ezra but if that's what mashima wants to draw. i thought the oracion seis were going to tag up with jellal not kill him

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Explain how did piss go on outside of her leg then?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DemonKing888's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kuza View Post
    I see what you mean. Yea I guess it's tears, but it's still very dark how they did Erza

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow. Okay. So there was actually fanservice in this chapter that I actually can't dismiss, even if it's the first really major case to have some level of plot reason for it. I guess I can handle nudity and torture, but I'm not comfortable when they're combined.

Well... moving on from that... I enjoyed the parts with Jellal. Either he or Ultear were pretty much guaranteed to be seals, if not because they've had the most plot relevance then because every other named councilor is either dead or evil, so no big surprises there. It kind of makes sense that a young, talented person would be trusted with something that depends on them not dying too. The fight with him and the OS was fun to watch. Parts of it were more meh that others and Mac-wtf-beth's behavior is making him hard for me to gauge, but it was nice to actually confirm that Angel is Sorano, and again, I do not at all mind Mashima keeping Cobra's name and Angel's magic and anything else from the Starry Heaven arc. I liked that arc.

And I know this will sound bad, but honestly the part of this chapter that I'm most hung up over is Midnight's name.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DemonKing888 View Post
    Sweat doesn't make a puddle like that so quick and why is there a drain on the floor?
    Her pain's turned up to max so she's sweating really fast. It could be pee, but it doesn't have to be.

Quote Quote:
    then again it could be her tears.
    What? Tears are even less likely to make a quick puddle.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing chap had a lot of everything and i wasn't even sure if we'd get one, but it was 35 pages ontop of that, and they managed to fit natsu in the end making it almost feel as full as an episode of anime would.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I'm not quite a fan of the debate that's popping up about Erza's torture Let's just agree that it was pretty bad and that Kyouka so far has been doing everything she can to rank as a top evil villain in this manga. It seems like E.N.D. is not active right now, so she almost feels like the Tartaros leader in his stead. And I'm still not sold that Silver is totally committed to whatever cause they're fighting for, just feel like saying that.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DemonKing888's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by obamamania View Post
    I'm still not sold that Silver is totally committed to whatever cause they're fighting for, just feel like saying that.
    I'm wondering about Silver as well, for one Demon slayer magic is to kill demons. But it's said he is a demon, so his magic must be like dragon slayer magic meaning the more demons he kills the more of a demon he will become. But he's still human in a sense so why is he teamed up with Tartarus.

My theory is that after killing so many demons he lost his humanity and became cursed, what ever his curse is he isn't happy with so he teamed up with Tartarus in hopes that they'll give him back his humanity after helping them get what they want.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SerpentTailedAngel View Post
    Wow. Okay. So there was actually fanservice in this chapter that I actually can't dismiss, even if it's the first really major case to have some level of plot reason for it. I guess I can handle nudity and torture, but I'm not comfortable when they're combined.

Well... moving on from that... I enjoyed the parts with Jellal. Either he or Ultear were pretty much guaranteed to be seals, if not because they've had the most plot relevance then because every other named councilor is either dead or evil, so no big surprises there. It kind of makes sense that a young, talented person would be trusted with something that depends on them not dying too. The fight with him and the OS was fun to watch. Parts of it were more meh that others and Mac-wtf-beth's behavior is making him hard for me to gauge, but it was nice to actually confirm that Angel is Sorano, and again, I do not at all mind Mashima keeping Cobra's name and Angel's magic and anything else from the Starry Heaven arc. I liked that arc.

And I know this will sound bad, but honestly the part of this chapter that I'm most hung up over is Midnight's name.
    I think Mashima is going to throw us another curveball and reveal it's Ultear instead. As I explained before, Ultear being the last key would perfectly set up the conflict between Gray and Silver (if he does turn out to be who we think he is). In order to protect Ultear this time, he may end up having to kill his father. As for Midnight, I think he's pretty neutral but if Jellal wants to get him on board he's going to have to show that he's worth following. And I understand how you feel about his name. I have mixed feelings too lol.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not so sure though. He has the ability to change between human/humanoid and demon form, just as all of their members apparently have and it doesn't seem as if his human form is his "original" form. He, however, chooses to use his human form and seems to prefer it. But I don't know if any of the gates are products of Kyouka, so if so then he really would have originally been a human despite Cobra's words that they were all from Zeref's book. But one thing I can say is that whether he'll eventually show true colors or not, he gives off one of the most ominous vibes of all of them perhaps because we've already seen his handiwork lol.

And lol, I read the post about Midnight's name and took the 2 seconds necessary to think about what happened in Macbeth. Too bad Cobra was the one to take out Brain then, huh?
    Last edited by obamamania; December 28, 2013 at 11:47 PM.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    I think Mashima is going to throw us another curveball and reveal it's Ultear instead. As I explained before, Ultear being the last key would perfectly set up the conflict between Gray and Silver (if he does turn out to be who we think he is). In order to protect Ultear this time, he may end up having to kill his father. As for Midnight, I think he's pretty neutral but if Jellal wants to get him on board he's going to have to show that he's worth following. And I understand how you feel about his name. I have mixed feelings too lol.
    Well, we don't who Silver is. If he is related to Ur then maybe Ultear would come back in. If he's Gray's brother then Ultear has no role between them. If none of the theories going around about him are correct, then again, no real need for Ultear.

In any case, it makes more sense to me to have Jellal be the seal than it does Ultear. It would have been fun to see everyone look for a young woman that only Gray knows is an old lady, but Jellal's just got more to do than her. Ultear made peace with herself and pretty much retired. Jellal still has his guilt complex and a drive to run Crime Sorciere, as well as more connections to other characters. That curve ball could come, but at the moment it doesn't seem too likely to me.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree. But when you consider how Mashima loves to screw around with the readers, that curve ball is still very likely to happen. It still makes sense development-wise though. Not on Ultear's part but rather, on Gray's part. Gray's still struggling over his guilt complex, so one way or another, there needs to be a resolution to it.

If Ultear is indeed the last key to Face, it would be Gray's chance at making things right for him. As he said before, he's the one who'd always been protected, now it's his turn doing the protecting. But that alone wouldn't be enough for his development, imo. Which is why everything hinges on the theory that Silver is his father.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait, i don't get it... why was Cobra released? Together with whole Oracion Seis? To kill Jellal?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sollum View Post
    Wait, i don't get it... why was Cobra released? Together with whole Oracion Seis? To kill Jellal?
    With everyone in charge killed by Tartarus, Doranbolt needed information on Tartarus, which their old allies Oracion Seis would likely have. In particular he went to Cobra who had previously indicated that he knew what Tartarus was up to. As a condition of providing that information, Cobra demanded that Doranbolt release the Oracion Seis from prison. Doranbolt agreed, and honored his agreement as he really needed the information. He then apparently steer Jellal to them with the intent that Jellal would keep them from running off and doing whatever they please, like joining forces with Tartarus.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kuza View Post
    Shes shaking around in a frantic manner, such a way she cant even control her moves? Thus it goes everywhere. And its piss. Yes it is. Tears do not gather in such amount and go down your legs. Also its the backside off the legs where it moves towards the front, lets just say her leg is turned outwards in a x. So there you got your explanation...

You also see the line of the bulge of the inner-side of her knee. (manga art wise). so we are looking at a twisted leg.
    Last edited by ca12nag3; December 30, 2013 at 11:01 AM.

New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast