Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Best moment of the chapter

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Erza's birthday suit

15 42.86%
  • The torture for information

8 22.86%
  • Natsu to the rescue

10 28.57%
  • Learning more about the Oracion Seis

4 11.43%
  • The fight between Jellal and the OS

12 34.29%
  • Jellal revealed as the final seal to Face

8 22.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Fairy Tail 365 Discussion / 366 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 365 Discussion / 366 Predictions

Its not necessary that Natsu win/destroy everybody, its enough for him to create a distraction grab Erza and run for their lives. I think it is possible maybe with some small fights. The best he can do is destroy their headquaters.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

wow, erza is a freaking goddess , i couldn't take my eyes away from her body that i forgot to read the chapter
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    wow, erza is a freaking goddess , i couldn't take my eyes away from her body that i forgot to read the chapter
    ...awesome ...simply awesome ...I know what you feel bro ...me too I couldn't take off my eyes from her body as well...and it's official now ...Fairy tail has turned into both semi-Ecchi and semi-Hentai .I would have loved to be in Kyouka's place .

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Can it really be a coincidence that the mages from fairy tail that are close to being converted to demons are brother and sister and use both take over magic can it?

with elfman and mira both we have a situation where mira is being converted into one of there demon toys like minerva and elfman is being offered to sell his soul to save his sister. will they both turn demon only to takeover it and use it as a power up? or will we lose 1 or both to the demon side.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Elfman is not necessarily at risk of being turned into a demon. That seems to be kyoka's deal, he is dealing with an entirely different demon. The one he is facing appears to have some programing capacities with her curse (it seems vaguely similar to archive magic) so the issue here would be elfman relinquishing his will and turning into a puppet. He could perhaps be handed over to kyoka though. As far as mira goes I guess the question will be what exactly the nature of her transformation will be. She obviously won't be handed over power and be left on her own, she will obviously be controlled and perhaps even handed a new personality. Under those circumstances it is probable that she will be able to use his takeover magic to go back to her human self and keep her new demonic powers. Considering she already transforms into a demon she is perhaps idealy suited to becoming one through kyoka's methods. I can't wait for demon mira to fight erza...

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i am hoping these members of tartaros turn out being real monsters, that just kick major ass

i want FT to do well and all, but i dont want an easy victory. Hopefully mira gets turned into a demon and somehow gets a power up out of it for her demon form after she is rescued

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, so far they do seem pretty strong. Only natsu and laxus have actually stood up to them. In turn the others have not done so good and so far it appears as if even grey is significantly behind natsu nowadays.... still, the biggest issue here is not their strength, the biggest issue here is that assuming they loose they have a final attack which destroys everything around and they can revive. I am curious about that silver guy..... A demon that uses demon slayer magic. His is an interesting situation because if he fights a demon he should be invincible (even if they did not win the DSs did remarkably well against dragons that had an huge amount of power greater than them)... How strong would end have to be to not be defeated by silver? Probably even stronger than a dragon which makes sense if we consider igneel did not deal with him properly. Of course that has the implication that natsu and FT won't be able to win against it on their own. I wonder if ends defeat will have something about natsu absorbing demon slayer magic and using it against it.

Another thing, what does face have to do with end? Tartarus' main objective is to revive end so why focus so much on face? I wonder if face is just a distraction.... If they get face its all good for them but if they fail it would not be so bad because they would have distracted attention from their main objective, end.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by REN KOUEN View Post
    i am hoping these members of tartaros turn out being real monsters, that just kick major ass

i want FT to do well and all, but i dont want an easy victory. Hopefully mira gets turned into a demon and somehow gets a power up out of it for her demon form after she is rescued
    Like being able to do enchantments and will be one of the major people who would help in the defeating of Tartaros whether or not they activate face? I can see that happening to be honest and after Kyouka is defeated she returns to her human form.

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5