Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren
    Genre: Love Comedy
    Production: Kyoto Animation
    Director: Ishihara Tatsuya
    Series Composition: Hanada Jukki
    Starring: Fukuyama Jun, Uchida Maaya, Nagatsuma Juri
    Debuts: January 8, 2014

Due to various events, Yuuta and Rikka are living together. This secret co-habitation is so exciting for the two lovebirds! Or so it should be...

Is having a chuuni girlfriend too high of a hurdle for Yuuta, who never even went out with a normal girl?! Yuuta worries about how to advance his relationship with Rikka. And then everyone else, Nibutani, Kumin, and Dekomori, have powered up by advancing a grade. Furthermore, the cause of his chuunibyou outburst in middle school, the girl who calls herself Sophia Ring Saturn the 7th, Satone Shichimiya appears...

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Season Two. Discuss Season One Here.
    Last edited by Kaiten; December 30, 2013 at 01:00 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Netorare's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren

the first season wasn't good but now i am really sad

http://www.anime-chu-2.com/character/nibutani/

Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

I loved the first season, one of my favorite anime ever. I'm rewatching it this week, while I wait for the new season to start.

I can live with black haired Nibutani.
    Last edited by Kaiten; December 31, 2013 at 06:53 PM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Netorare View Post
    the first season wasn't good but now i am really sad

http://www.anime-chu-2.com/character/nibutani/
    What the... new character? . I will need some time to get used to that hair color.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Netorare's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    I loved the first season, one of my favorite anime ever. I'm rewatching it this week, while I wait for the new season to start.
    I can't deal with this anime original content in season 1 (new characters [dekomori, kumin]/removed characters [shichimiya, kannagi isn't a main character].. it's stupid)

Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Netorare View Post
    I can't deal with this anime original content in season 1 (new characters [dekomori, kumin]/removed characters [shichimiya, kannagi isn't a main character].. it's stupid)
    A difference in taste, whatever. Stupid is not the appropriate word, and poor sentiment for this thread. You're welcome to your opinion, not pejoratives and insults. That type of comment will get very old, very fast. I liked the anime original content. A lot of fans probably will agree. Have you ever read the novels? You seem confused on a few points. Chuunibyou season one only adapted the first book. Season two will adapt the second book. Satone is only in the second novel. She did not appear in volume one, so she did not appear in season one. She was a main character in volume two, so she will be a main character in season two. Kannagi was largely written out of the anime, but calling her a main character (at least in volume one) would be a huge stretch. By my count she only mentioned in nine pages of the novel. My understanding is that she was a popular character, but not a main character.
    Last edited by Kaiten; January 01, 2014 at 11:05 AM.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 1:

Epic episode. Never expected that everyone would join the chuunibyou battle without second thought. Especially Shinka... Finally the dark flame master in action.
    Nothing happened, we only got to see how everyone was doing. kumin and Shinka were very funny. Too bad Dekomori equipped her Twin Tails again...
    I wonder what Rikka found in that notebook...

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Before I comment the episode, I should take note about the beginning and the ending of the episode: both were epic. XD
    Rikka waking up was so cute as well the sneezing in the end.

The episode was very good, despite of it was only a summary of how everybody was doing. Nibutani change appearance impressed everyone, but I think that her plan to make a normal school life will fail and she will back to "normal", at least we will see her old appearance sometimes in the "battles". :P
    Looking forward to the next episode. How those lives will go living together. Eve with his sister as supervisor, I think they will have many fun moments. ^^

Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Decent first episode, felt more like an OVA than the real series. The chuunibyou fight was a little overdone, otherwise a funny episode. I'm looking forward to the proper story starting next week. I wonder who it could be moving in upstairs

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 2:

Did Yuuta just spank Rikka...? I really like how much Nibutani wants to turn them into a real couple. And finally, her friend appeared too.
    Anyway. Yuuta really understand Rikka and that is why those two belong together. She is a special girl so it is really nice of him to go along with her face. They are so cute together. The date was perfect.

In the end the real rival appeared... Stay strong Yuuta!

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

2nd episode was so cute!

Yuuta and Rikka are perfect together and I don't like to see Nibutani meddling their relationship, despite of her good intentions. They act as they please, Yuuta understand Rikka very well and that's why he said those things in the end. They are in the right path, the date was perfect and what's more important is that they are together.

An entire episode with the true Nibutani was awesome, too. I hope that "that" style doesn't appear again. :P
    The new girl appeared, looking forward to see her role in the story.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

The date was so cute and Rikka X Yuuta truly is an adorable couple and I think that they must bring their relationship to an higer level at their own pace, like it should be.
    Really a good episode and I hope that also the next one will be as such.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 3

A rival has appeared!
    I liked of Shichimiya, his syndrome is even worse than Rikka. hahaha
    Well, this episode was just to present her, it was a really good presentation. The best part was when she and Yutta touched their noses. Probably it will make part of the plot, but I want to know more about this relationship with Yutta and her reasons to have the syndrome. Maybe her reason is something as sad as Rikka's main reason in the past?
    Rikka and Yutta touch of nose worth as a kiss.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

That whole mobile phone move was epic. Nibutanis face... It's Mitsuki all over again. Nibutani-kick was lethal... x'D

Satone is completely bonkers too... I love it. Stay strong magical girl Yuuta!
    Rikka being jelly is so damn adorable...

The devil girl is a worthy rival. She made more progress in an episode than Rikka in a whole season...

That ending was adorable... Too bad they didn't kiss though...

Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

The first episode worried me. Episode two and three were perfect! Mahou Shoujo Yuuta was one of the highlights of the series, so was Satone's "nose snuggle". The key visuals make more sense now. She's very cute, a worthy rival.

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast