Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda

Episode 7:

I loved it that they forced him to dance again... Even more ridiculous that it worked... x'D
    Kates "there is treasure" face was epic too.
    Furthermore it finally happened... Kate transformed into Loli-zilla... So is Asuta that important to Kate that she wants to conquer him yes?

The enemy being Asutas father... Yeah that makes sense. Nice twist.

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

Asutas "sister" looks pretty much like Kate.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Lolizilla......I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad one. XD
    I didn't expect Asuta's father to be the enemy, guess it will make the show more intriguing.
    In any case I enjoyed this episode, because it was full of unpredictable events.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 8:

Wow that Falcone girl /Kaori doesn't act like an airhead for once. She really has a plan.
    Stopping a bulldozer with a rolling pin is just badass though.

The members of Zvezda and White Light are deeply connected. Especially Plamya and the Chief...

The plot thickens.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

It was about time for a plot to appear though. XD
    That Kaori girl is dangerous but I don't understand how Kate could harm someone.
    I think that the one who killed Kaori's sister might have been killed by someone else.......perhaps there's a villain that we don't know of yet?
    Overall it was a good episode and Kate was really adorable.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zaikuya's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yo! I picked up Sekai Seifuku as the series started airing since I knew people responsible of Kuro No Keiyakusha (Darker Than Black) and Type Moon were working on it. I've always liked Type Moon's works from Shingetsutan Tsukihime and Kara No Kyoukai to the whole FATE series. I'm yet to watch Kuro No Keiyakusha, tho, will pick it up as soon as i'm done with Kill La Kill and Mirai Nikki. x:

Anyway, i've been enjoying the anime so far. Not a big fan of super nekid designed characters like Kate when she goes Venera mode or Natasha, and of course, my fav chars so far are Goro and Itsuka. I was afraid that the series would just be a festival of derps and laughs, but lastest episodes introduced some interesting plot and background info on every character, so i kind of started being more and more interested about it. Anyway! to the ep.

Ep. 8

Loved it! More revealing about Goro, Itsuki, and this newly introduced Kaori gurl. I was also kind of surprised about the animation, which was quite good, and the whole thing with Pierre... Lawl, as Skyguardian pointed out, stopping bulldozers with rolling spin... That was absurdly badass! xD Poor Pierre, really. D:. Then again, first, Asuta's dad as a possible villain, now some interesting connections between Zvezda and White Light. Also, after the ending, WUT R U DOING, YASU. GET AWAY FROM THAT GURL.

Gotta point out, had also some good laughs when Kaori introduced herself as Robomaid and started throwing buckets at the audience xD.

Ep. 9 shoula be released today, me thinks. Got some hype for it. <3

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

Alright! So Ep. 9 was indeed released today!

Ep. 9
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by Zaikuya; March 08, 2014 at 09:44 AM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So that old couple is divided into White Light and Zvezda too?! And they all each other grandpa and grandma?!
    Sasha certainly had a nice day too... But where did those apes come from?!
    Ohhh Kate has a thing for Asuta. But she is just a brat... <.<

Apart from that Renge now knows about Egret and Dva... That took way too long. It's not like their masks had voice changers...

Another cliffhanger...

PS: Good that that damn milk was conquered.

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post

PS: Good that that damn milk was conquered.
    Lmfao! That was awesome indeed. XD

---------- Post added March 16, 2014 at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was March 08, 2014 at 06:17 PM ----------

So, Episode 10's been out for a few hours already~
    I personally liked the whole turn of events. How the plot just went from a lighthearted "LETS CONQUER ZA WARUDO" with all the jiggles and laughs to everything turning darker and taken serious. Also, lotsa reveals. Kaori being indeed, White Light's "behind the scene"'s leader, Asuta's dad being not only this Tokyo army's leader, but also Tokyo/Udogawa west's governor, White Egret taking Kaori's position in White Light, etc. Episode felt really short, and gives you a 'MOAR' sensation. I personally i'm starting to like Renge more now, lets see if she'll get fully involved with Zvezda. Wouldnt be surprised if she's branded as a traitor from now on.

Then again, even if the show's turned way more serious now, i really hope it doesnt lose all its humorous moments and stuff. That'd be a shame.

How long's Sekai Seifuku gonna last? 24 eps? Hope It aint shorter than that! D:
    Last edited by Zaikuya; March 16, 2014 at 06:35 AM.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, things got ugly pretty fast.
    I do wonder how our beloved organization of Zvezda will make it through all of this.
    Oh, Asuta's father really is an asshole.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zaikuya View Post
    How long's Sekai Seifuku gonna last? 24 eps? Hope It aint shorter than that! D:
    13 episodes.

Wow what an episode... Suddenly the government is there to abuse its power... Asutas father is the kind of guy I expected. Someone who would kill his own son just to give society a reason to take his side...
    Zvezda is down to three members plus Renge... Although I hope that Egret will change too...

So Asuta x Renge is pretty much a given by now. Makes me wonder who or rather what Kate really is...

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Anime Shop: Conquered.

12. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    Anime Shop: Conquered.

Spoiler show

Lmfao best pic.

Anyway~

Ep. 11

So if Ep. 10 delivered, this one delivered even moar. If we thought Asuta's dad was an asshole, this ep not only confirms it, but it also gives him a worse figure. He's indeed how a fregging corrupted politician trully is. And apparently is quite true that he has cast aside his humanity for power, whats the deal with that anyway? D: I'm guessing we'll find out next ep, but i was kinda like "Woah, for real?" when he went "RED EYES OF D0000000M!" at the end of the episode.

We also are getting small hints on what can Kate possibly be. Some inmortal being/person that, in order to get power, remained forever young? Also, why so interested in conquering the world anyway. I guess it was also hinted at the beginning of the episode, but huh. Talking about Kate, Galaktika seemed destroyed now. Lets see what Venera will do about it. D:

Did the episode also hint that the kurukurus were created by Natasha's tears? If so... aw, Natasha. :c I'm kinda starting to like her more, even tho her attire is completly ridiculous. Moar RengexAsuta moments, of course. I have to say that for a shonen main lead, i kind of like him and he's not as lame as others. Also, looking forward on how Dva will react against his dad and whatever.

Aaaaand yeah, Yasu being a traitor didnt surprise me at all. I want to believe he has something plotted with Kaori in order to betray Asuta's dad, but we'll see.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, that's what I call an evil politician. LOL
    Good episode and loved the Renge X Asuta moment.
    As for the rest, I kinda hope that everyone from Zvezda will get together again and kick Asuta's father's ass.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So Renge x Asuta won't happen...?
    Well time for Dva to finally do something useful. He should be the one who defeats his father / red eyes of doom.
    Apart from that... So Kate is somewhat immortal and not only Lolizila.

Pretty sure Natasha is far from done too.

---------- Post added March 29, 2014 at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was March 24, 2014 at 02:01 PM ----------

Final Episode:

The old man has guts. Roboko is moe...
    What a nice final batte... With Asuta doing nothing useful apart from finally deciding what he wants to do. Pretty sure that (parts of) White Light is now an ally of Zvezda.
    So even Yasu is back huh...

That statue was epic...
    Best part: Kates challenge accepted face at the end.

Although the final was great and I really want a second season, I won't go higher than 6,5/10. The rest of the show was just not that good.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Why can't Roboko stay like that? She's just too adorable.
    Anyway it was really an entertaining last episode and the ending screams "in-coming second season", which I'm really looking forward to.
    I suppose we've been conquered by Zvezda.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2