Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Mikakunin de Shinkoukei

  1. #31
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Milan
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,706
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mikakunin de Shinkoukei

    Benio is a shady person indeed. XD
    Anyway what's with that sad ending? I don't want them to disappear like that!
    Mashiro keeps on being the funniest and most adorable character of the show by the way.

  2. #32
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,381
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mikakunin de Shinkoukei

    Final Episode:

    No why is it over...
    So much love in this episode... Hakuya the hero!
    And of course Benio who completely overreacts and comes flying with a helicoptor... Her love for her sister has not limits...
    Well looks like it needed that little push, so Kobeni started to fall in love for real. I felt so sad for her because she thought everybody would leave her... Lonely little Kobeni...

    Anyway. I'm going to miss this show... Great OST, cute art, Mashiro-tan, a nice plot, Mashiro-tan and the most creepy siscon ever. And Mashiro-tan.
    Final Score: 8,5/10

  3. #33
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Milan
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,706
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mikakunin de Shinkoukei

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Final Episode:

    No why is it over...
    So much love in this episode... Hakuya the hero!
    And of course Benio who completely overreacts and comes flying with a helicoptor... Her love for her sister has not limits...
    Well looks like it needed that little push, so Kobeni started to fall in love for real. I felt so sad for her because she thought everybody would leave her... Lonely little Kobeni...

    Anyway. I'm going to miss this show... Great OST, cute art, Mashiro-tan, a nice plot, Mashiro-tan and the most creepy siscon ever. And Mashiro-tan.
    Final Score: 8,5/10
    Hmm, I have the feeling that you loved Mashiro.....but I guess I'm imaging things. LOL
    Anyway Kobeni was really adorable when she said to Hakuya that they were engaged; too much sugar in that scene.
    I will miss this show; it was cute, funny and had memorable characters, Benio being the best in my opinion.
    I do hope that we will see it again someday.

  4. #34
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    27,424
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mikakunin de Shinkoukei

    Great final episode! Hakuya carrying Kobeni like a princess was the perfect way to end the show. Benio watching Mashiro play with a broom was also perfect. I loved this show, my favorite of the season. Benio was funniest, but Kobeni really grew on me over the course of the series. She gave the show a nice, warm, shy heart, a calm center to make sure the emotional impact wasn't lost in the craziness.

    It is good to see that our Japanese counterparts also liked Mikakunin. Volume one sold well, well enough to realistically expect a sequel. Mikakunin volume one sales compared well to Yuru Yuri, outselling Love Lab and GJ-bu (all four are from Dogakoba).

    Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    Hmm, I have the feeling that you loved Mashiro.....but I guess I'm imaging things. LOL
    No, you must be imagining things. The Sky I know hates loli. Wants nothing to do with them.

  5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #35
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Milan
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,706
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mikakunin de Shinkoukei

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post



    No, you must be imagining things. The Sky I know hates loli. Wants nothing to do with them.
    I had that feeling.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts