Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Mikakunin de Shinkoukei

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mikakunin de Shinkoukei

Benio is a shady person indeed. XD
    Anyway what's with that sad ending? I don't want them to disappear like that!
    Mashiro keeps on being the funniest and most adorable character of the show by the way.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Final Episode:

No why is it over...
    So much love in this episode... Hakuya the hero!
    And of course Benio who completely overreacts and comes flying with a helicoptor... Her love for her sister has not limits...
    Well looks like it needed that little push, so Kobeni started to fall in love for real. I felt so sad for her because she thought everybody would leave her... Lonely little Kobeni...

Anyway. I'm going to miss this show... Great OST, cute art, Mashiro-tan, a nice plot, Mashiro-tan and the most creepy siscon ever. And Mashiro-tan.
    Final Score: 8,5/10

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Final Episode:

No why is it over...
    So much love in this episode... Hakuya the hero!
    And of course Benio who completely overreacts and comes flying with a helicoptor... Her love for her sister has not limits...
    Well looks like it needed that little push, so Kobeni started to fall in love for real. I felt so sad for her because she thought everybody would leave her... Lonely little Kobeni...

Anyway. I'm going to miss this show... Great OST, cute art, Mashiro-tan, a nice plot, Mashiro-tan and the most creepy siscon ever. And Mashiro-tan.
    Final Score: 8,5/10
    Hmm, I have the feeling that you loved Mashiro.....but I guess I'm imaging things. LOL
    Anyway Kobeni was really adorable when she said to Hakuya that they were engaged; too much sugar in that scene.
    I will miss this show; it was cute, funny and had memorable characters, Benio being the best in my opinion.
    I do hope that we will see it again someday.

SQUEE x 9000 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Great final episode! Hakuya carrying Kobeni like a princess was the perfect way to end the show. Benio watching Mashiro play with a broom was also perfect. I loved this show, my favorite of the season. Benio was funniest, but Kobeni really grew on me over the course of the series. She gave the show a nice, warm, shy heart, a calm center to make sure the emotional impact wasn't lost in the craziness.

It is good to see that our Japanese counterparts also liked Mikakunin. Volume one sold well, well enough to realistically expect a sequel. Mikakunin volume one sales compared well to Yuru Yuri, outselling Love Lab and GJ-bu (all four are from Dogakoba).

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    Hmm, I have the feeling that you loved Mashiro.....but I guess I'm imaging things. LOL
    No, you must be imagining things. The Sky I know hates loli. Wants nothing to do with them.

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post

No, you must be imagining things. The Sky I know hates loli. Wants nothing to do with them.
    I had that feeling.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3