Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Noragami

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noragami

Episode 2 was a introduction, too, apparently, Yato can't do anything without a Shinki anyway, now things will get more interesting.
    I really like Hiyori as character, same opinion as Sky-senpai, she is funny with her fetish and her body falling everytime. XD
    Yato and Hiyori are good characters with his personalities, but quite simple in their stories, apparently, now we have Yukine, who appears to have a sad past, a story more complex than those two.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 3:

What a pitiful god... Getting mocked by that other one was almost too mean. *g*

Yato is a great guy after all... He really cares for the spirits. :')

I wonder who that mysterious girl is.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode can be really pretty at times beyond just the characters but the whole lead into and fight scene of calling forth Yukine. I hope they continue to have it and show it in full, since its not a long anime they ought to.

Kind of a nice balance of a comedy moment, then the super serious and sad moment of the deaths, then tying it up with a good message and more comedy. Liked it and how it was handled at least.

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Stealth Symphony | Team Food Wars!

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 3

Noragami has become one of the series I most enjoy, really the moments of comedy and also the moments that make you think. Yato is a good god, indeed, I think he is just unlucky, but it can change with Yukine and Hiyori working along with him. They will know each other better and will become a great trio, no doubt.
    I wonder why Hiyori didn't ask to that other god if he could help her in his problem, since he seemed more powerful than Yato. Maybe Hiyori built a bond of confidence with Yato? Hiyori's role in the story is not clear to me, yet. I don't want to see her being only "someone who needs helps", she is nice and deserve an active role.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Yato has such a painful life, wow. To be looked down by another God, his ex-wifeRegalia, his current Regalia, and his client. Too pitiful.

The interaction of the three (four with Tomone/Mayu this episode) is very funny. I wonder if Tomone will one day return to Yato, haha. It's also nice to see a more serious side of Yato, looking deeper into his personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Leoat12 View Post
    I wonder why Hiyori didn't ask to that other god if he could help her in his problem, since he seemed more powerful than Yato. Maybe Hiyori built a bond of confidence with Yato? Hiyori's role in the story is not clear to me, yet. I don't want to see her being only "someone who needs helps", she is nice and deserve an active role.
    I agree. After all, the payment of 5 yen surely means nothing to her, no? XD I can't tell exactly either. Maybe because she feels that Yato seems to know a lot about her condition, so she's not too sure about depending on other gods? Can't think of a nice explanation, hopefully we'll see more of this later. I originally think Hiyori would be his new Regalia. Too bad that we later found out that it had to be dead spirits, haha.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 4

No comments... Awesome.
    Kofuku is cute, funny and awesome; I liked her. However, her relationship with Yato wouldn't bring bad luck to him? The source of his bad luck, found out! XD
    The infinite fall was also funny; the fact that Yukine recognize that problem was hilarious. The entire situation was funny. XD
    In the end we had a serious moment, Yato has an interesting past, I wonder if his nature as a God of War stayed in the past... Hiyori seems worried, but at the same time, she still rely on him. That moment when she said that he smelled good was interesting, too. It can the start of a passion?

In the very end, that girl appeared again, before them this time. She had various marks of contracts with gods. She is mysterious and doesn't seem like a good...
    Looking forward to the next episode, Noragami rise to 2nd place in my ranking.
    Last edited by Leoat12; January 27, 2014 at 11:47 AM.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 4:

The whole falling scene was ridiculous. So much drama paired with the stupid comedy...
    Yukine explained it perfectly. That was one long fall... x'D

Kofuku is the goddess of misfortune... Hahahahaha... She is a really cute one though.

I wonder how long they are going to irgnore Hiyoris request. At least she is falling for him...
    His past was pretty... Bloody.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

That was one long fall indeed. LOL
    Anyway awesome episode, full of comedy, but also serious facts about Yato's past.
    I hope to see Kofuku more in the future though.
    I'm also glad that Hiyori is starting to fall for Yato.

Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

For the whole episode 4 I was exactly like how Yukine reacted. So funny I found myself thinking exactly like him. I feel rather impatient about them not tending to Hiyori's request, and then Yato brought them to meet someone. I thought something would happen, but that was beyond my imagination, haha. Nice funny episode, nice elements introduced. I wonder about Yato's past, and if it's the same for other minor gods as well.

The new pale girl is so scary. Even Yukine was so scared. I wonder what's wrong with her. She has so many marks as a Regalia... I wonder if she is a 'bad soul'.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 5

The first part of the episode was funny, I can't imagine how much pain Yato was feeling when Yukine was on Hiyori's bed. XD
    It also cute, see the relationship between them. However, as always in Noragami, there was a part where they made us think. Yato talking about sins was food for thought and seemed legit, I agree with him about the Shinkis. It's clear that Yukine has problems with his past and all, which is still a mystery, but he is a good person, I root for him.

The part with the little girl was heavy, that table where was written that she died after a rape. Probably, she was a soul that didn't find peace after all this suffer in her death. I wonder if she was a soul like Yukine before he become Shinki.
    All the development with Yukine and the battle with the ayakashi had that feeling of sadness. Bit by bit Yukine is learning with Yato how things work, for gods and shinkis.

Another mysterious character... This time she is not a brat at least. She is a god for sure.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems Hiyori sees Yukine more like a little brother than a man and in this episode it was pretty obvious; I also kinda felt enny towards Yukine, sleeping in her bed and all. XD
    Anyway it was really an enjoying episode and that dark turn with the little girl left me speechless, in a good way obviously, for how they handeled it.
    Now, I can't wait for the next episode already, because it will be the one in which Bishamonten will be officially introduced.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

So, what's with their smell? Hiyori will eat them someday... I wonder how are divine punishment in this series.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My gods, Hiyori and Yukine are freaking adorable. I feel like Yukine is falling more and more into despair and although Yukine is more of a thief in the manga, from what I've read of it so far, I still feel really bad for him. I can see why Hiyori wants to act like a big sister and take care of him.

Yato coming to Hiyori's house with her parents and then raiding the refrigerator was hilarious. I wonder if her mom was able to see him briefly. XD

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh no! Those are two things I don't like to hear. The manga also looks pretty interesting. I'll probably end up picking the manga up after I watch it as I've also noticed Bones flipped a few scenes around here and there.

That said, I still think as an anime, it's pretty good and that's why I'm also waiting until it ends before starting the manga. I hope the new character is interesting and the original ending (if there is one) is a good one.

New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast