Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Noragami

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noragami

I liked the whole episode and Yukine seemed to have realized that he can't have what he had before.
    The ending is quite the cliffhanger and it seems like a lot of things will happen in the next episode....
    That's I why I'm already looking forward to watching the next episode.

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

If anyone is curious, the full OST for Noragami was released a few days ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Kmy...mKOKj3_CfP2EKg

Some great tracks there

oh and Yukine slowly turns heavily annoying. I realize he's a kid and all, and he probably has his reasons for venting, but it's time he realizes his own faults and stops blaming others.
    That being said, looks like everything is like the manga so far. They've just finished chapter 10 of the manga and the developments are the same, except for cutting some litte scenes (nothing grave though). Wonder when exactly they will go the anime original route. I'm starting to really enjoy the series, so to me it's bad news they will give this an anime original ending =/

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Horosho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    If anyone is curious, the full OST for Noragami was released a few days ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Kmy...mKOKj3_CfP2EKg

Some great tracks there

oh and Yukine slowly turns heavily annoying. I realize he's a kid and all, and he probably has his reasons for venting, but it's time he realizes his own faults and stops blaming others.
    That being said, looks like everything is like the manga so far. They've just finished chapter 10 of the manga and the developments are the same, except for cutting some litte scenes (nothing grave though). Wonder when exactly they will go the anime original route. I'm starting to really enjoy the series, so to me it's bad news they will give this an anime original ending =/
    Good advice for any 14 year old. Can't imagine any real life teens would listen, let alone Yukine. The character acts in an age appropriate manner. Most real kids his age are insufferable. He is going to have to learn things the hard way.

It does not look like there will be an anime only ending. There will be a short filler arc about Rabou, the character Nora was talking to at the end of episode seven. The Rabou arc will probably only be two or three episodes long. It looks like the Yukine arc wasn't long enough for a full 12 episodes, and they obviously did not want to start another canon arc, only to have to end it after a few episodes. Next weeks episode definitely will be canon. The Rabou arc probably will only be a few episodes long, to pad the series out to a full cour. I doubt they are going to write an anime only ending after only twelve episodes. It would be a shame, if they did. It looks like Noragami will be one of the biggest hits this season.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally we understood what was the point of Yato with Yukine. I think every shinki has to be for this, accept that they will never have the same as humans, but Yukine is particularly special, I still don't know why, maybe it is because his age, but I think that there is more. I can't accept that Yukine is just a difficult teenager with serious problems of education.
    Also, couldn't Yato teach it to Yukine in another way? Things couldn't be different? What he did may be confused with indifference, as I thought that it was until now.

People can think that Daikoku reaction was rather bad, but he has to think of Kofuku's security, that rust is contagious. By the preview, it will be a really painful treatment to cure it. Don't die Yato.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Just watched the OVA.

It was hilarious, Yukine acts so differently here, It reminded me how competent Yato is. All the Gods are attention whores, Hiyori was badass.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    Just watched the OVA.

It was hilarious, Yukine acts so differently here, It reminded me how competent Yato is. All the Gods are attention whores, Hiyori was badass.
    Oh yes, the OVA was hilarious. XD
    Anyway about the episode, all ends well I guess.
    Hiyori has become a really important person for Yukine and Yato and I like it.
    I almost cried seeing all three of them together again.
    To conclude, it seems like Nora won't give up on Yato that easily....

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well as expected. A whole episode for saving Yato and Yukine... I hope he will be less annoying from now on.
    Hiyori finally did something useful. Good character development. So only Bishamon and Nora are left hm?

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

What an episode! I have to BUY to manga. XD
    The ritual of purification was impressive and, in the end, Yukine finally understood what Yato was trying to convey to him. The best episode of the series until now so far. Everything converged in the end and now we know why Hiyori was there. She was always a bridge between Yato and Yukine and this time she showed her real value.

4 episodes remaining. I think they will not manage to finish everything with Bishamon and Nora...

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 10:

Yato and Hiyori acting like Yukines parents right there was great.
    Seriously that guy is rather popular... Everyone wants to kill him... At least he is rather strong by now.

Nora did something to Hiyoris memories... <.< Why is she so damn jealous?

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Nora is the creepiest Yandere I've ever seen and I know woh Gasai Yuno is. LOL
    I wonder what she exactly did to Hiyori; I mean, will she be able to regain her memories by herself?
    Other than that, i too loved seeing Yato and Hiyori behaving like Yukine's parents.
    Can't wait for the next episode already.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Just watched episode 9. I am pleased, easily my favorite episode, I feared his punishment wouldn't be harsh or risky enough, Hiyori finally got her time to shine. I still think Yato should have punished him earlier though.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Nora creeped me out in that episode. What on earth happened with Hiyori?! Nora cut off the bond between her and Yato/Yukine? Seems like it. D:
    Looking forward for the next episode.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 11:

Nora is a really twisted monster... <.< Seems like Yato pretty much forgot who he is too. Not that it is something bad in his case.
    The battle against Rabo won't be easy... He is way stronger than Yato at the moment.

What happened to Hiyori at the end?

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, the fight against Rabo won't be easy, but I guess that Yato will prevail, otherwise he wouldn't be the MC of this show.
    Nora really is a twisted Regalia and a very Yandere-ish character. LOL
    I do hope that Hiyori will regain her memories by herself; I think it would be epic and also beautiful.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What a powerful evening for Yukine. I initially thought I would dislike the arc since it seemed like a been there done that type of thing but somehow I find myself still caring for Yukine's well being that Im just wholly absorbed in the arc and see how things play out.

Hoping it gets all flashy for an explosive finale.

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Stealth Symphony | Team Food Wars!

New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast