Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Noragami

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noragami

That's a pity considering that this anime is a good one....
    I hope that the anime-only ending (if there will be one) won't be cheap.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 6:

Nora seems to be a pretty powerful Regalia... Sealing another one with just two fingers.
    I agree with Yato though... Yukine is pretty annoying... Not listening, doing what he wants and being a damn wuss... <.< Not that Yato didn't make any mistakes... He could explain a thing or two...

That one regalia from the war goddess is pretty interesting... I wonder what his goal is...

Kofuku was awesome... She really is a god of misfortune... x'D

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 6

Yato is the most wrong among all them. He doesn't explain anything putting everybody in doubts. Yukine is a shinki, but has the mentality of a human and we don't know anything about his past, his fear can have its source in his past. Hear that the god who he serves killed a shinki, like him, put doubts and fear in anyone.
    Bishamon is right of wanting to see Yato dead and Yukine is also right in having doubts. Yato has to be less selfish and open his mind to what Yukine, and Hiyori too, are thinking since they are involved in the mess that Yato caused.

Bishamon is very strong, but she has respect for Kofuku, who is strong, too. That episode had good fights.
    Nora is the mystery of the anime. Yato must have a good reason to not use Nora when she is very strong.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leoat12 View Post
    Bishamon is right of wanting to see Yato dead.
    How so? We got no explanation whatsoever. I don't believe Yato killed that Regalia for no reason or just because he wanted to.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

in episode six the action was a bit more exciting than it typically is in this series. Usually the character stuff is way more compelling with the action being a step down and fairly typical of action series but this time it felt more dramatic, intense, and serious. For the characters Yukine and Yato still are one of the more compelling duos of the season For all that Yukine is afraid of he still does stick with Yato and at least is willing to fight some (though the dull blade moment). I would like for Yato to explain more to him instead of keeping him in the dark, their team could work out more if he tried instead of bottling it up getting impure..

Dont really understand Hiyori's purpose in the anime.

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Stealth Symphony | Team Food Wars!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SharkBait View Post
    Dont really understand Hiyori's purpose in the anime.
    Well almost every Anime needs its cute looking heroine.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Bishamon (who is really a beauty. ) is pretty strong and her vengeance it's justified, however she shouldn't have blamed Yaato for defending himself from her attacks during their fight. -__-'
    Anyway I'd like to know more about Yato's past, because his answer about the Shinki that he killed was a bit.....superficial...
    All in all it was a good episode and kofuku is simply the best.
    Now I wonder what will happen in the next episode.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 7:

I really like how the death glare faces are drawn. Really threatening.
    Yukine really is annoying... Still stealing, disobeying... I'm actually impressed that Yato just goes along with that. That guy who appeared next to Nora was creepy... I wonder who he is.

Well now we know why the show is called Noragami me thinks.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

With 12 episodes long, I can say that they main point from now on will be the resolution of the problem between Yato and Yukine. As I said, Yato has part of the guilt, Hiyori said that he doesn't treat Yukine like a human, but just like a tool, that's true and the things hadn't turned like this if it weren't this. However, Yukine also has his part because he has a unreasonable desire to steal, which is related with his past I think, but nothing was explained until now and it is given to understand that he do this just because he wants.
    Yato will die if they don't solve this. I wonder if Yato will follow what Hiyori suggested.

I'm more curious about Nora's power, to be used by many gods. Probably she is incredibly powerful, but also dangerous to use.
    Last edited by Leoat12; February 17, 2014 at 09:50 AM.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

With 12 episodes long, I can say that they main point from now on will be the resolution of the problem between Yato and Yukine. As I said, Yato has part of the guilt, Hiyori said that he doesn't treat Yukine like a human, but just like a tool, that's true and the things hadn't turned like this if it weren't this. However, Yukine also has his part because he has a unreasonable desire to steal, which is related with his past I think, but nothing was explained until now and it is given to understand that he do this just because he wants.
    Yato will die if they don't solve this. I wonder if Yato will follow what Hiyori suggested.

I'm more curious about Nora's power, to be used by many gods. Probably she is incredibly powerful, but also dangerous to use.
    I agree with all that you said and I guess that the main focus of the next episodes will be on Yato and Yukine, because they really need to settle everything between them.
    As for Nora, she's indeed powerful and scary; I wonder if we will know more about her.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Yukine, it's already not good to steal but why do you steal money when you can steal everything you want?

As I said, Yato has part of the guilt, Hiyori said that he doesn't treat Yukine like a human, but just like a tool, that's true and the things hadn't turned like this if it weren't this.
    Personally I find Yato too nice, he should have already kicked his ass or killed him at this point. He is giving him advice but he doesn't listen, what can he do then?
    Hiyori's statement is odd too, Yato actually did his best for Yukine( even at their first encounter). I don't see what she means by "using him as a tool", until she decided to live with Yukine in her house, Yato was always with him, he was eating with him sleeping with him etc.

The only problem with Yato is that he is poor.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not only this. Yato has a dark past, everybody knows this, but he doesn't explain. He uses Yukine without explain anything, too. He simply wants to be with him just to use him, it's obvious and it is not what we see with the other gods. Bishamon is the best example about this and Hiyori pointed it out.
    Yato and Yukine are not friends, they are just god and shinki. Yato only didn't kill or kick out Yukine because of Hiyori.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yato bears the pain from Yukines bad thoughts without getting really mad at him. I guess this has something to do with Nora and his past.
    But that doesn't change the fact that Yukines behavior is unbearable. Sure, he should explain something but that doesn't justify the things which Yukine does.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

As I said, Yato has part of the guilt, the other part is Yukine as said, too. If it were Yato's attitude, Yukine could be better right now. The doubts about Yato only makes Yukine think more bad things.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 8:

So Yukine finally realized that he can't have the things, normal beings have but he completely lost it... Well he is just a child... An annoying one but yeah.
    Yato is a great guy after alll... He just tried to make Yukine accept reality on his own.
    Quite the predicament.

New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast