Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Nisekoi Anime Discussion - 2ND SEASON ANNOUNCED

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nisekoi

LOL the kindness of a gorilla. Way better than episode one.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

The second episode was as good as the first one, or even better, I don't know.
    I liked the moment where the gangs meet each other and put all the pressure and intensity upon Raku and Chitoge. I think that moment was better conveyed in the anime than in the manga, but stayed faithful, very good. Chitoge and Raku deceiving everybody with that act was funny. XD

Well, the date occurred as expected. Really, it is surprising how they were faithful and covered all aspects with a perfect pace with small cuts, which don't change anything in the story.

Regarding the animation, I think I didn't notice any "head-tilt" in this episode. It's not as if I complain about that, just to notice it. In general, spectacular animation, nothing to change or improve IMO.

They covered chapters 2, 3 and 4, plus a bangaihein after the ending, which was very thoughtful. The ending was perfect, too. That was all about Chitoge, showing various poses of her, very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    For some reason I like Kosaki way more in the Anime version. I guess animation made her cuter.
    I agree. She is really cuter animated. XD

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Commenting a bit late, but anyway.....
    This episode was simply hilarious: the gangs meeting each other, Chitoge and Raku quarelling, their unforgettable date and the awesomeness of Claude. XD
    I just can't wait for the next episode and I wonder if Onodera will reveal her feelings to Raku (but is she really her the one who made that promise with Raku or there will be a major reveal in the future? Guess I will have to wait for more or read the manga XD).

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 3:

There was one scene where Chitoge was completely blonde! \o/
    Anyway. Perfect episode to show us Rakus stupidity... Yeah Kosaki said it isn't that kind of key... Has to be true... Her running away like that is totally normal.
    The facial expressions of Raku and Chitoge were top notch... Almost as funny as the Manga version. x'D

The part with the notebook was really cute. Chitoge was so moe.
    Kosaki you stalker...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I had an overload of Moeness watching Chitoge writing in her notebook and her expressions just made her cuter.
    In any case I really liked this episde and it seems like that Onodera has known the truth about them.....at least, that's what I got from that scene.
    I want more!
    Last edited by Zasz; January 27, 2014 at 04:32 AM.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 3

The first of the chapter was as funny as 2nd episode with the yakuza, the reaction of everyone was perfect and no comment to Chitoge and Raku's act. XD
    Even though the ending of the episode with Chitoge being very cute with her notebook was very good, I think the conversation between Onodera and Raku was the best part of the episode. Onodera was simply great and that changes of camera was the spice of a great scene, even better than in the manga.
    This anime is making me like Onodera more, dammit. XD

I say in advance that the next episode will be really funny.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Raku clearly doesn't know what cuteness means, Chitoge was super cute at the end. Kosaki proved to be a competent stalker, no matter who is the girl with who he made the promise is , does he really plan to marry her?
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Extremely hilarious at times, I laugh so much more than I did during the manga, everyone flusterred and such and their vas are perfect.

I dont understand why the key is always CG.

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Hi-Fi Cluster | Team Food Wars!

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SharkBait View Post
    I dont understand why the key is always CG.
    It is an important object of the story, maybe that's why they made it as detailed as possible. At least for me, it was a good decision.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Luxembourg
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode three has been better than the previous ones. The tension in the scene at which Onodera dropped her key was pretty tangible. She had no reason to panic from one perspective, and her every reason to panic from one other.
    Also the notebook about friends was a nice little tweak. At least, Chitoge isn't the type to be a sitting duck and wait for something to happen by miracle. Good point.

Now I wonder how they will cover up their "performance" from Onodera. Raku did not intend to do so, anyway.

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

I loved the camera work in the scene where Onodera was complimenting Raku. The way the camera focused on her leaning in towards him, and then playing her hair, was a nice way of showing that she was flirting. It was also a nice way of showing that he was looking at her chest and watching her play with her hair while she was talking

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    Raku clearly doesn't know what cuteness means, Chitoge was super cute at the end. Kosaki proved to be a competent stalker, no matter who is the girl with who he made the promise is , does he really plan to marry her?
    Onodera best girl

Last edited by Kaiten; January 28, 2014 at 09:43 PM.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm starting to think that the director or someone in the production has a favoritism towards Onodera. There are various scenes with her, which were very well executed at a point that Onodera seems like more interesting than she truly is. In the manga, she is always plain, without attractive. Chitoge had great scenes, too, but nothing in this extent. Maybe because she already shows her entire potential since the beginning?

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    I'm starting to think that the director or someone in the production has a favoritism towards Onodera.
    Oh, I agree. It's refreshing since the mangaka doesn't seem to have any favoritism towards her at all (poor Onodera ).

Don't get me wrong--I'm still on Team Chitoge, but the extra details SHAFT has added in for Onodera are nice.

The CG locket and key bother me a little bit, but as I've mentioned a few times already, I'm pretty sensitive when it comes to CG mixed in with 2D animation. I can nearly sniff it out anywhere I see it, even if it's supposed to be subtle. Here, since everything else is so well done, the little bit of CG here and there don't affect how I view the series overall.
    Last edited by kindredxiuxiu; January 29, 2014 at 11:16 AM.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It may be nice at the beginning but I'm still worried.

Spoiler show

I don't get why such girls are that popular though...

I like how they handle the promised girl though.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I like of the extra details, too, I said that it is making me to like more Onodera. It was more a funny commentary than a critic, don't worry. xD
    I don't think that Komi Naoshi doesn't like Onodera, he does what he think that she would do. Anime also has more resources, manga doesn't have these change of cameras and many features that can bring another side of the character. The dialogue between Onodera and Raku was pratically the same as the manga, but this special touch of the anime gave to that another vision, a more interesting vision.

Thinking about all this, I think that the anime has achieved a degree of originality without being unfaithful to the original. This is excellent.

New Reply
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast