Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Hopes and Expectations for 2014

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Hopes and Expectations for 2014

As the title suggest here wrote what you believe or hope will happened in the 2014.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Hope and Exceptation 2014:

Byakuyas return and Kenpachi's shikai are on the top of my list.
    Meh

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Firebird0ne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Byakuya and Renji teaming up to defeat As Nodt would be pretty stellar. Kenpachi vs someone who will give him a really good fight. (Mask de Masculine need not apply!). I'd love to see Unohana return. She may not be Kenpachi, but she's still a stellar swordsman. Shunsui and Ukitake bankais, of course.

What tops my list is backstory on the quincies and Yamamoto (A flashback arc would be good), as well as detailed info on the SK, RG, Aizen and Urahara. That's a LOAD of loose ends!

Okay, and one last...Is Ginrei still alive???

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not too sure about this, but maybe, maybe, Mask De Masculine will be defeated.

...Sorry, couldn't resist.

I'm hoping we might find out exactly what the thing is between Shinigami and Quincy.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

This arc as an anime :O

I'd like some loose ends tied up, also the situation with with Unohana amd Zaraki, will they marry Isshin's bankai, ichigo's new power
    Spoiler show

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member JutsuJuken's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yoruichi's bankai, Urahara's Bankai (I bet he has some sick body mods, like Mayuri), Kenpachi's bankai, His Majesty using every Quincy ability thus far shown, including the letters, Aizen's bankai, Hisagi's bankai, Orihime and Chad being useful in the current battles, Grimmjow R2 or more (I hope he ate Yammy), Shunsui's death, Byakuya becoming Captain of Squad 1, Renji becoming Captain, Yumichika's bankai, Soul King vs Aizen, Ichigo's bankai, and hopefully, an army from Hell will come into play this year!

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Hoping for a cool trick from Kenpachi's blade. Also, expecting Bankai Ukitake and Kyouraku to be quite scary, if they finally use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JutsuJuken View Post
    Yoruichi's bankai, Urahara's Bankai (I bet he has some sick body mods, like Mayuri), Kenpachi's bankai, His Majesty using every Quincy ability thus far shown, including the letters, Aizen's bankai, Hisagi's bankai, Orihime and Chad being useful in the current battles, Grimmjow R2 or more (I hope he ate Yammy), Shunsui's death, Byakuya becoming Captain of Squad 1, Renji becoming Captain, Yumichika's bankai, Soul King vs Aizen, Ichigo's bankai, and hopefully, an army from Hell will come into play this year!
    Well, all of this stuff would probably take more than one year

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What I hope?
    1. I hope to see Uryu to kick some serious ass and not be shown up by Ichigo
    2. I hope to see Shunsui Bankai's, Aizen Bankai's, Ukitake Bankai's
    3. I hope to see some of the reinforcements to show up
    4. I hope to see said reinforcements to get stomped by Ywach's inevitable Super Quincy Team
    5. I hope to see the Royal Guards show up
    6. I hope to see Isshin and Ryuken arrive and fight
    7. I hope to see Zaraki get kicked in the mess

What I expect?
    1. I expect to see Zaraki stomp a character that I'll have or already have grown to like as he usually does
    2. I expect Ichigo to show up everyone when he arrives
    3. I expect to see Aizen, but I also expect it won't be anytime soon
    4. I expect to see the Royal Guards, but again probably won't be anytime soon
    5. I expect to see Grimmjow and Harribel, but I expect her to be treated poorly again
    6. I expect Byakuya returning and being awesome
    7. I expect several flashbacks
    8. I expect Kubo to smash all of my expectations (whether that's good or bad is up to him)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jimtors's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

For me to win the Bleach Fan League and also have ichigo arrive....hahahah

And Yamamoto to rise from the ashes and also i want for Kubo to settle the question if Yamamoto is stronger and older than the Royal Guards....

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

1. I hope to see Royal Guards' backstory and their powers.
    2. It would be great to see more about Shiba clan's history and to learn how and why they fell.
    3. It would be great to witness those Bankais and Shikais we hadn't seen before in the story.
    4. It would be great to see Tessai in action, since he seems to be the best Kido user so far.
    5. It would be interesting to learn more about Juha Bach: his backstory, the origin of his powers and also how and why he became an enemy to the Shinigami.
    6. It would be interesting to learn more about Spirit King and his powers.

Also it might be strange, since I'm not his fan, but I would really love to see Aizen back in order to:
    1. Make Rukia backstab Renji through the usage of Kyoka Suigetsu.
    2. Then bisect Rukia.
    3. Then show their dead bodies to Byakuya and then kill him as well.
    4. And also it would be funny to see him finally killing Hitsuhaya.

The list above contains the vishes that I only got recently, since during the last Arc the characters above annoyed me too much.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

The return of Unohana. If that happens, I'm pretty satisfied. That would be my hope.

My expectation would be for certain characters to become increasingly powerful to the point that I begin to question the sanity of SS.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to know if Unohana really died or if she in someway survived.
    I hope that She survived and She will fight the old Yamamoto which He will be resurrected by Yhwach that will use the power of his bankai that he stole previously.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Kenpachi returns with Unohana and the two wreck sh*t.
    2. Byakuya makes a massive comeback and possibly showcases a new Bankai with abilities.
    3. Shunsui and Haschwalth go hard against each other. Ukitake possibly will assist in battle.
    4. Uryuu and Ichigo may fight one another or both will team up against Ywhach. (would feel like Naruto and Sasuke VS. Madara)
    5. The 10th Division will join the fray and we get to see what the hype around them is really about.
    6. More bullsh*t from the Sternritters.
    7. Urahara debuts his Bankai.
    8. Grimmjow finally returns and wrecks sh*t as well. (this may be held back for 2015)
    9. We finally get to see the "Soul King", which may be held back as well for next year.

that's all i'm really interested in for the entirety of the manga in general. what else is there....?.
    Munga is Mad Phunny.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member raikwolf's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hopes:
    1) Unohana's return (a dramatic entrance to save Kyoraku's from certain dead)... we know that's not gonna happen.
    2) Isshin fighting and overwhelming the enemy!
    3) Urahara's bankai it would be really great if he goes mad after seeing the enemy kicking Yoruichi's ass (not that I would like it but Urahara going mad would be awesome).
    4) Kyoraku's & Ukitake's bankai (I still believe that the later could be making an entrance in order to save a fellow shinigami (toshiro or kyoraku).
    5) Kenpachi defeating enemies in more than one battle xD, I have the feeling that he will only have a battle against a powerfull enemy and then will fall against Ywach.
    6) Shinji being actually what he seems to be (POWERFUL)
    7) Orihime and Uryu dying!!!
    8) Tatsuki in SS (not gonna happen)
    9) History on RG and SS past... including the Royal families.
    10) A crazy turn of events... Ywach being the royal king's brother or something like that.
    11) A chapter with 20 pages...

Expectations:
    1) All my hopes to be unfulfilled hahaha.
    2) Toshiro's being shown to much again.
    3) Orihime's being annoying and inmature again.
    4) Questions being unanswered.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

My expectations are:
    • Ichigo will stand where Yama stood a 1000 years ago, we will see the beginning of a melted Soul Society being reforged, Ichigo changing the system upon winning the war. I think his Zanpaktou being reforged is symbolic, it's a new beginning for Ichigo, and Ichigo is a new beginning for Soul Society.
      Soul Society will be reforged, and 2014 will in my opinion be the meltdown, before it can be reforged in 2015 or 2016.
      This will later (Much later, like 2017 or something) result in Ichigo having made one of the "requirements" to become a Royal Guard, but instead he will become the Soulkings offensive force, to protect all the realms of souls, sanctioned by the Soulking. The Soulking can now support all the realms, without loosing his guards.
      This act, that Ichigo will be doing in this war, will be what will earn him his place, as the protector of everything, as his name suggest, and furthermore, as his name also suggests, the protector of the 5, 5 what? 5 Noble families? 5 Soul Races? 5 Realms? Probably - "Soul Society/Royalpalace/Rukongai, Hueco Mundo, Human world, Vandenreich & finally Hell, which probably is a pretty tied up locked down place.

-
    • Byakuya & Kenpachi will remain equal rivals for the entirety of the manga, I'm not a Byakuya fanboi, but I rather enjoy the rivalry between the two, and I don't think it's going to end, rather, Kubo seems to be building on it.
      Byakuya will return, and we will see both Kenpachi and Byakuya enter the stage.
      -
    • Uryuu will fight against a Captain, but not reveal his true intentions, he's hiding something.
      -
    • Soul Society will fall for the time beeing, and fall off the throne as the protector of the world (2014).
      Ichigo will lead them back (2015+), and re-take control of the world, with the strongest generation of Gotei 13 ever seen, once they have healed their wounds ~ There will be a 3rd stage to this war, currently we're seeing the second stage.
    • Shunsui will loose consciousness or somehow be unable to lead, I don't think he will die, but Ichigo needs to take charge of this war, and Shunsui will imo overshadow Ichigo changing Soul Society, through winning the war, giving Ichigo the legimative rights to change things.
      Or alternatively, Shunsui will try do something that Ichigo will be heavily against, and will challenge Shunsui. We have seen Shunsui to be a person who seems to have the will to do whatever it takes to do what he needs to do. I doubt Ichigo will allow that, whatever gruesome strategy Shunsui will be forced to attempth, if it comes to this.

My hope?

That Kubo won't disappoint me in 2014 making it predictable or boring, hopefully he will make this arc bloody epic!
    I don't in particular hope my expectations come true, rather, I would love a good surprising story, that is not all too predictable, crossing my fingers for that.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast