Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------
1. RG's to fight
2. Soul King to appear in an epic way.
3. Yhwach, Yamamoto flashback
4. A major death for a huge plot twist (i'm going with Ishida)
5. Bleach seeing an anime announcement
6. Bleach constantly ranking in the top 5 or 7 of the TOC
7. Better drawings from Kubo. The latest CP kinda disappointed me with the unfinished outlines. Maybe that's what Kubo was going for but I want more impressive drawings. Kubo is among the best in JUMP right now (at least when it comes to character art).
1. Good story reveal. Let's face it, this arc has been quite unpredictable. With the Zangetsu(which was amazingly done by Kubo), the Isshin flashback, Aizen's role in the flashback, the RG's, the fact that Unohana was the first Kenpachi, the defeat of captains like Zaraki and Byakuya, the appearance of Grimmijov, the way the 2nd invasion happened (taking over Seritei completely), Yamamoto's death and his bankai. Komamura's new bankai, Renji's new bankai. So I believe Kubo will continuing doing a good job in making things unpredictable. Especially with Ishida being on the bad side. It might make for some good new twists.
2. Maybe an anime announcement by the end of the year. Bleach isn't like other series that have had their anime cancelled. Bleach is TV Tokyo's 3rd highest seller even in the year it did not have an anime (2013). Bleach, as a manga, has sold over 84 million copies (6th highest in JUMP) and might even touch 100 million by the end of its run. So, it isn't like any other series that got its anime cancelled. Bleach's manga sales are still among the highest in Japan. 750k as an initial print for a volume is by no means a small amount. And the only reason Bleach never charted in the top 10 in 2012 and 2013 is because it sold just 4 volumes both the years. Otherwise, it'd have been 8th or 7th in both years.
3. Some bankai might get off screened in a chapter again, like Rose's. Hope he doesn't do it but it might happen.
4. The bankai of Urahara, Isshin, Ichigo, Hisagi, Byakuya. Kenpachi's Shikai.