Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 589 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: Sanji - Even if it kills me - I refuse to kick a women !!

  1. #16
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member KuroKarasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Country
    Austria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sanji - Even if it kills me - I refuse to kick a women !!

    I wonder what would happen if not his own life but the life of one of his nakama was at stake. Let's say a pretty girl was about to kill Nami/Robin or a non female part of the Strawhats. Would Sanji sacrifice one of his friends for his own dedication?

  2. #17
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheLuffySmile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Uddevalla
    Country
    Sweden
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    695
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sanji - Even if it kills me - I refuse to kick a women !!

    Quote Originally Posted by KuroKarasu View Post
    I wonder what would happen if not his own life but the life of one of his nakama was at stake. Let's say a pretty girl was about to kill Nami/Robin or a non female part of the Strawhats. Would Sanji sacrifice one of his friends for his own dedication?
    Never. I mean, look at Zoro. When Kuma showed up on Thriller Bark, he threw away his ambition of being the worlds strongest swordsman like it was nothing. And this is the same Zoro that said that he would kill Luffy if the captain got in the way of his dream.
    Hey, Ace! Sabo's alive man! just thought you deserved to know.

  3. #18
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member KuroKarasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Country
    Austria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sanji - Even if it kills me - I refuse to kick a women !!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLuffySmile View Post
    Never. I mean, look at Zoro. When Kuma showed up on Thriller Bark, he threw away his ambition of being the worlds strongest swordsman like it was nothing. And this is the same Zoro that said that he would kill Luffy if the captain got in the way of his dream.
    Yeah but it isn't Sanji's ambition on the line it is his lifestyle. I agree that he would kick a woman if it was the ONLY way to save his friend but it would be very bizarre. I would actually hope to see a situation like that so that Sanji finally doesn't lose to a woman ^^

  4. #19
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheLuffySmile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Uddevalla
    Country
    Sweden
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    695
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sanji - Even if it kills me - I refuse to kick a women !!

    Quote Originally Posted by KuroKarasu View Post
    Yeah but it isn't Sanji's ambition on the line it is his lifestyle. I agree that he would kick a woman if it was the ONLY way to save his friend but it would be very bizarre. I would actually hope to see a situation like that so that Sanji finally doesn't lose to a woman ^^
    Yeah there'd be mixed feelings from my side I can tell ya that ^^ But it would be awesome to see Sanji sacrifice his deepest belief for a nakama!
    Hey, Ace! Sabo's alive man! just thought you deserved to know.

  5. #20
    MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,284
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sanji - Even if it kills me - I refuse to kick a women !!

    Sanji would never harm a woman, example for case is his fight against Kalifa at Enies Lobby; the stakes were high, the crew each needed to defeat their opponents in order to collect the keys for Robin's cuffs. After realising his weakness against her, Kalifa painfully punished and took advantage of Sanji and disposed of him, only for Nami to come in take care of her.
    Now, I don't recall if the key that Kalifa had was indeed that which was needed for Robin, but if that was the case, then they would've been screwed, as Sanji was defeated. Granted, the scenraio was written to showcase Sanji's chilvary and ultimately Oda had the plan to include Nami in this fight and have deal the final blow.

    But as others have said, this is his character trait, I doubt Oda would ever let it go so far as to deal any permanent damage to the crew as a result.

  6. #21
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    358
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sanji - Even if it kills me - I refuse to kick a women !!

    Quote Originally Posted by KuroKarasu View Post
    I wonder what would happen if not his own life but the life of one of his nakama was at stake. Let's say a pretty girl was about to kill Nami/Robin or a non female part of the Strawhats. Would Sanji sacrifice one of his friends for his own dedication?
    He would get in the way and take the hit. Or! he would cover it. I mean, he blocked one kick of Kalifa's, did not he? I might be mistaken. For all we know, he could block it, since it means no harm to the attacking woman.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts