Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: whats going on with hakuryuu and judar?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

whats going on with hakuryuu and judar?

Please dont read any of this if you havent read up to chapter 190

Has judar betrayed the kou empire? Or betrayed al tharmen?

What did he mean when he said solomons wisdom changed his life? Is he good now?

What are hakuryuu's intentions? Why was he apologizing to mor, alibaba and aladdin?

What did he mean when he said he turned his back on the path they chose?

Has judar chosen hakuryu as his king?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: whats going on with hakuryuu and judar?

Personally I see Judar and Hakuryuu's relationship as a mirror to Aladdin and Alibaba. So yeah, Hakuryuu is his king, he was more interested in Sinbad but was interested in Hakuryuu for years too , Sinbad always refused, I guess he is his 2nd choice.

I think Hakuryuu was apologizing because he chose the dark side to gain more power and kill his mother while the others have still a normal Rukh, Hakuryuu's Rukh is black now.

Judar hasn't betrayed the empire, Gyokuen knows Hakuryu wants to kill her and as said in the anime, Hakuryuu is likely their pawn for something bigger.

Judar got his memories back thanks to SW, he probably remembered something important.

I am expecting a fight between these four but Hakuryuu seems to be lucid ATM. Funny thing is that Mor loves Ali while Hakuryuu loves Mor, I wonder what will happen.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well sadly they could be using hakuryuu as the vessel for the next dark spot and vessel

i would hate to see hakuryuu be swallowed by his hatred of his mother, however i see him going down that same road, he could suffer the same fate as the chancellor and be the next medium.....

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    Personally I see Judar and Hakuryuu's relationship as a mirror to Aladdin and Alibaba. So yeah, Hakuryuu is his king, he was more interested in Sinbad but was interested in Hakuryuu for years too , Sinbad always refused, I guess he is his 2nd choice.

I think Hakuryuu was apologizing because he chose the dark side to gain more power and kill his mother while the others have still a normal Rukh, Hakuryuu's Rukh is black now.

Judar hasn't betrayed the empire, Gyokuen knows Hakuryu wants to kill her and as said in the anime, Hakuryuu is likely their pawn for something bigger.

Judar got his memories back thanks to SW, he probably remembered something important.

I am expecting a fight between these four but Hakuryuu seems to be lucid ATM. Funny thing is that Mor loves Ali while Hakuryuu loves Mor, I wonder what will happen.
    Well alibaba also "confessed" to mor

wow what a hilarious confession, he has the most awkward relationship with females, poor alibaba's l8ve life is a running gag in this manga, but it sure is funny

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

it seems like judar captured the remaining black rhuk from the destroyed medium....

they have something big planned, involving black rhuk

hopefully it doesnt involve hakuryu becoming the next medium

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there anyone else more appropriate to be the next medium than Hakuryuu? I'm starting to think that she'll absolutely set him up for that, every single aspect of his life has basically been designed for this. And the tipping point? His next meeting with Mor when she rejects him once and for all.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by obamamania View Post
    Is there anyone else more appropriate to be the next medium than Hakuryuu?
    I kind of thought Judal could be a possible medium too IDK.

haha, I think Judal is undergoing teen rebellion because he knows the truth about his past (ye he's aware of it thanks to SW) so he's helping Hakuryuu with his tantrums and vengeance to kill his mom and sweep away Al Thamen. But I doubt Judal too wants to put an end to the Al Thamen

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaIkaros View Post
    I kind of thought Judal could be a possible medium too IDK.

haha, I think Judal is undergoing teen rebellion because he knows the truth about his past (ye he's aware of it thanks to SW) so he's helping Hakuryuu with his tantrums and vengeance to kill his mom and sweep away Al Thamen. But I doubt Judal too wants to put an end to the Al Thamen
    it seems that way to me too, however anything to do with black rhuk is automatically helping the final goal of al thamen is it not?

---------- Post added January 10, 2014 at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was January 06, 2014 at 11:59 AM ----------

Ok i just thought of something

in the manga previously sinbad revealed that he was "half fallen" and that half of his magoi was supplied by black rhuk

well at the beginning of the anime season 2 hakuryu is using an attack that uses both white and black rhuk
    could it be that the plan of judar is to make hakuryu half fallen like sinbad?

or something like that?
    Last edited by REN KOUEN; January 10, 2014 at 06:05 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

They see white ruhk as impure, and Judar completely fell during the Balbadd arc so now he likely sees that as well. Plus, does anyone in Al Thamen even know that Sinbad is half fallen? He took out Ithnan the moment he discovered this fact, so the information is still a secret and Sinbad still holds enough white ruhk to know that inviting Il Illa into the world is bad. Judar doesn't want Hakuryuu to partially curse his destiny, that leaves hope that he could betray him, plus it's hard to say that being a fallen hybrid is necessarily a benefit. They are gathering only black ruhk too, and almost seemed to expect that the medium would be defeated for the purpose of this collection, so I think Hakuryuu is at a point of no return towards both Sindria and Kou. How can he possibly face Kouen now after being a no-show, so I think he's discarding his whole life for one purpose.
    Last edited by obamamania; January 10, 2014 at 06:21 PM.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by REN KOUEN View Post
    well at the beginning of the anime season 2 hakuryu is using an attack that uses both white and black rhuk
    could it be that the plan of judar is to make hakuryu half fallen like sinbad?

or something like that?
    It's a foreshadowing they made for the opening clip, since the part when Hakuryuu finally gives in his vengeance is in scope within the range they will use in using the first opening clip of this season

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by obamamania View Post
    They see white ruhk as impure, and Judar completely fell during the Balbadd arc so now he likely sees that as well. Plus, does anyone in Al Thamen even know that Sinbad is half fallen? He took out Ithnan the moment he discovered this fact, so the information is still a secret and Sinbad still holds enough white ruhk to know that inviting Il Illa into the world is bad. Judar doesn't want Hakuryuu to partially curse his destiny, that leaves hope that he could betray him, plus it's hard to say that being a fallen hybrid is necessarily a benefit. They are gathering only black ruhk too, and almost seemed to expect that the medium would be defeated for the purpose of this collection, so I think Hakuryuu is at a point of no return towards both Sindria and Kou. How can he possibly face Kouen now after being a no-show, so I think he's discarding his whole life for one purpose.
    I dont believe anyone in al thamen knows

judar may know because he can see the rhuk

New Reply