Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta

Episode 4

With all romance and cute relationship between Karl and Claire throughout the episode the ending was kinda disappointing besides surprising. Karl doesn't know yet, but the relationship between them will be tough, Claire already suspects of his identity, but I don't believe that she will do something bad to Karl. Nina Viento seems like more a symbol of all that revolution than who led it, Nina Viento can be controlled by someone. I believe that it is the case.

Another interesting thing was the change of personality occurred on Claire after she became Nina Viento. She became a completely different person. What's the meaning of this?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I have this weird feeling that Claire is only a fill-in for Nina Viento. I mean, if she was Claire, which I don't find plausible for her obviously too young age, why would they need her to dress up in the first place to look different than her own self years ago?
    My wild guess is Nina Viento has died and to kept her heroic status alive, Claire was raised to take her place.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 5

First part of the episode was fanservice, nothing to comment.
    The second part was itneresting and now we know more about Claire. As I said before, she is only a symbol currently. She born with the power to control wind, but lost it afterward. She also realized that what she did in the past was wrong, now she only wants to be yourself, but she can't. In the end, she has a sad past like Karl.
    Watching this episode I was distressed, see them together, but not knowing what will happen.
    What will be the reaction of Karl after knowing? He said to her that she is who she is, but he will be able to overcome his sentiment of revenge?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Just as i thought; Claire was just a tool to those who started the revolution and when they didn't need her anymore they sent her to Isla in order to get rid of her....
    In any case we now know that Cleaire feels guilty for what happened to Karl, even though she didn't want his parents to die like that.
    I wonder if Karl will forget his revenge.....but knowing the feelings he has for Cleaire, I'm sure that love will prevail in a way or another.
    About the episode, a normal one and I quite enjoyed the fanservice of the first part, also because it was a bit funny with the difference of reactions towards the teachers undressing.
    I can't wait for the next episode.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing wrong with good fanservice. I hope they will kiss for real later though...
    Claire lost her powers because she became aware that what she was doing was wrong huh? Again, I agree with Zasz. The new government wants to get rid of both of them... *angry*

Anyway, we have 3 couples at the moment. I root for all of them!

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member BobobVanBlob's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 6 : Nothing happened (almost)...

BUT the preview was quite surprising.
    WAHAHA~ My anime list - - tsil agnam yM ~AHAHAW

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 6:

Why do I get the feeling that a death flag was raised after Mittys and Chiharus wonderful moment?

Apart from that it was a nice relaxing episode. Almost nothing happened and we got some nice scenes.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

It's true that nothing much happened in this episode, but I still enjoyed it, because it had some nice moments (Mitty and Chiharu starting to develop feelings for each other, Igna being talented in preparing the Ari-men and Luis flirting with Sofia).
    I do hope that Mitty and Chiharu won't die though.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 6

A relaxing episode before an imminent war, that's what this episode was, really nice, it had good scenes with Chiharu and Mitty as the principal point of the episode. They interacted before and I already had some clues about their relationship, but Chiharu's fear made this feeling come out faster than I expected, really nice see a new couple in the story. However, the preview and the name of the next episode were heavy... Glorious Death. I hope that it doesn't have anything to do with Chiharu and Mitty, preferentially, nobody die.
    Claire and Karl had good scenes, too, their love is so obvious. XD

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 7:

Damn I knew it... It was so obvious that the scene from last weeks episode was the death flag... Mitty... :'( Chiharu... :'(
    As usual, war is a heartless monster. The good guys always die first...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, I'm really sad that Mitty died and that Chiharu saw him dying like that; war truly is terrible....
    The episode was good by the way and now I wonder what will happen from now on....

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

The epic episode 7

What a incredible episode, the description of a war was simply perfect. As hinted by name's episode, one of them died, Mitty. Really, the most respectful way to die, taking care of his "country" and who he loves. I'm really sad with his death and I hope that it is not in vain. Glorious Death, indeed.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 8:

Okay were they fighting Storm Troopers? That would explain why the first wave of the enemy didn't hit them like at all...
    How do you shoot fighter-bombers with a shotgun in that height anyway?
    Well logic doesn't matter anyway but it's hard to care for the characters because I just can't do it. Most of them are not developed at all, so them dying doesn't matter...

Ari saying Onii-chan was rather cute though.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Airi saying Onii-chan was adorable indeed and also ironic considering that her Seiyuu also voiced Kirino from Oreimo.
    Anyway I really liked this episode and it was a bit sad watching other trainees (Wolf, Fausto) dying like that.
    It seems like those guys were wrongly thought to be barbarians.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Many people died in this episode, sad. But, like Mitty, a glorius death serving their beliefs.
    Ari and Carl were adorable, Ari saying "onii-chan" was cute.

Ignacio has a big mouth in the preview.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast