Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta

Episode 9:

Wow that was a lot of development. Claire and Karl kissing, her telling him who she really is and finally Ignacio being a really nice guy after all. Please Igna beat the crap out of Karl and make him man up.
    Ari is by far the best character of this show. She cares for everyone and you can always count on her. I want an imouto like her too.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally Karl knew about Claire true identity and the moment of revelation should have been the most happy of them, when they reveal their love... At a first sight, Karl's love turned hatred, but I think he is in conflict, a really painful conflict. Ari knew at first glance who Nina Viento was, really impressive, but she couldn't take Karl out os his depression. In the end, Ignacio will be the one who will solve everything and his role will become clear next episode.
    Last edited by Leoat12; March 06, 2014 at 03:39 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, they had kissed and the all that fantastic atmosphere was destroyed by the terrible truth....
    I do hope hope Igna will beat (literally) some sense in Karl; Airi has already done her part magnificently and that's why I love her.
    Good episode and I can't wait for the next one.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 10:

I liked how Ignacio beat Karl... He really deserved that.
    Everytime a couple has been confirmed, I see a death flag... Especialy after Noriaki went straight into the battle...

Ignacios abilities are ridiculous... He shot two times and destroyed three planes... However that is possible... Are they made of paper or anything?

Still wondering where the story wants to go. So many questions and only two episodes left. I wouldn't be surprised if Isla is destroyed completely at the end. Or if Claire is suddenly able to use the wind again.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

So, Igna and Karl are half-brothers.....that explains Igna's hate towards the royal family...
    In any case I must say that Karl really needed someone to beat some sense into him (literally).
    I do wonder if they will become friends sooner or later, but for now, they seems to be...rivals? LOL
    I can't wait to watch the next episode....hoping that no one will die.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 11:

Finally a battle where no students died. Although looking at the outcome it was a complete defeat... One plane left, main dreadnought completely destroyed.
    Claire was wonderful this time although the outcome was a bit cheesy. Nice confession though. Now I hope those two idiots can be together...

Igna and Karl were a good team. He is such a tsun though...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad that no one of the students died, but still it was a complete defeat, considering the injured ones (Benji loosing his hand) and the dead.
    Anyway I found Cleare's confession really sweet and finally Karl stopped being an ass.
    I can't wait to watch the next episode, also because it will be the last episode.....unfortunately.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 12:

So Ari is into Karl too huh... What a surprise.
    So Claire has to leave out of nowhere becauise the enemy wants her... Well I guess we needed a new plot device.
    Ignacio even called Karl aniki... So many emotions this week...

The end of the sky looked really cool though. Well I was right... Isla is destroyed... For some reason...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Ari has feeling for Karl....as if that wasn't obvious.
    Anyway I loved this episode, because it was so full with emotions.
    Igna finally started to treat Karl as a brother and Claire's "sacrifice" was to be expected.
    Now I can't wait to see how this show will end and that's because I really liked it.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Good episode, but it was slightly awkward make all this sacrifice just to see an island being destroyed by "that thing". XD

Looking forward to see Karl and Claire together and, maybe, as adults, if it take years to come back.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Final Episode:

Wow Ari almost did something to Kal... When did she get that beautiful?
    Pretty obvious why she hit him... Why did they have to do that though... So completely unnecessary to make Ari fall in love with him... <.<

The RA being a traitor... That certainly was a bit unexpected.

Although this screams second season I don't want one. Just a really mediocre show which is a pity, although this final episode was really good.

*Copy and Paste*
    This show was pretty much a big disappointment. So much potential but completely wasted... This show takes you on a journey with no purpose whatsoever. Lots of casualties but I would be surprised if you cared for more than one of them. Only the main characters got depth and a somewhat good treatment. The opening and ending are beautiful and the latter is especially captivating.
    6/10

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I was surprised that we didn't get the conclusion of the story.
    Well, mixed feelings about this one. It looked awesome at one moment, mediocre at best in the next.

Ari loving Kal was nice. When she had her hair down, I realized that I have been cheering for the wrong pairing and felt bitter.

13. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3