Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 144 Discussion / 145 Prediction

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 144 Spoiler Thread

The fateful reunion. Then a cliffhanger.

I hate the author right now!!!!

So Kangsung only have Taichi - Reflection Tech then the unknown-could-be-suicide Tech. We can now conclude that Kangsung is not really good at planning things for a great battle.

I do hope Shioon is able to make 9AD reconsider. I'm thinking that he will tell 9AD that Shiho is still alive.
    Last edited by Toby_Temple; January 17, 2014 at 01:03 AM.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 144 Spoiler Thread

I liked this chapter a lot - it feels like a throwback to the old Breaker. The stakes are high, the main characters are all in the same place, the threat of the old alliance chief looms (best bit of info!), and obviously this moment has been planned for a very long time. Oorah!

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 144 Discussion / 145 Prediction

this chapter is a reminisce of the Breaker Part 1

1. Shioon destroy the MMA Doors in part 1 and now he did that too
    2. Kang-Sung's pose is the same as part 1 and now it is shown that it was a forbidden tech
    3. GMR is already on BOT and Shioon stopped GMR

also i think the forbidden tech is an exploding ki tech i mean your body will become a bomb and from that stance (Iron Wall Stance) i think that if GMR attack the hidden hand will embrace GMR and both of them will explode killing them both

also those underlings will attack Shioon but all of them will just fly away and Shioon will just walk because the Elders are pawning those GMR underlings

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The long awaited reunion has arrived, but with a cliffhanger.

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    this chapter is a reminisce of the Breaker Part 1

1. Shioon destroy the MMA Doors in part 1 and now he did that too
    2. Kang-Sung's pose is the same as part 1 and now it is shown that it was a forbidden tech
    3. GMR is already on BOT and Shioon stopped GMR

also i think the forbidden tech is an exploding ki tech i mean your body will become a bomb and from that stance (Iron Wall Stance) i think that if GMR attack the hidden hand will embrace GMR and both of them will explode killing them both

also those underlings will attack Shioon but all of them will just fly away and Shioon will just walk because the Elders are pawning those GMR underlings
    That stance from the first season was Aegis, although we didn't hear anything about raising your Ki when you use it. Both GMR and Kangsung could use it. This appears to be something different, or perhaps an advanced form of Aegis.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    The long awaited reunion has arrived, but with a cliffhanger.

That stance from the first season was Aegis, although we didn't hear anything about raising your Ki when you use it. Both GMR and Kangsung could use it. This appears to be something different, or perhaps an advanced form of Aegis.
    wait where was that? the stance is called Aegis?(i'm looking through Breaker chapters and wiki) and i can't find it the only thing i can find close to that stance in this chapter is this i don't really know that it was called Aegis stance

i'm also waiting for A-Team's translation because one of Kang Sung's underling is saying a tech in korean

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That stance was in part 1 chapter 66 Page 36 and of course this chapter Page 7. It is interesting going back and forth between those two pages looking at the differences and similarities.

I'm curious of how their reunion will go. Since Shioon's voice managed to snap him out of BOT, it should be obvious that he still cares for his student, but as Shiho had noted numerous times Chunwoo is not honest with his feelings. I expect GMR to put on a false face of not caring and being bothered by his "ex students" arrival. As for Shioon's part he will likely once again say something that reminds GMR of his Master.
    Last edited by 4ghost; January 17, 2014 at 02:43 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

AWESOME chapter!!! But I think... well... R.I.P. Kang-sung maybe?
    I mean... GMR actually went BOT and we can't see the chief anywhere. My guess is that he was obliterated ... just kidding. We don't know how much time has passed between the last 2 pages, but I hope Kang-Sung is alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    I do hope Shioon is able to make 9AD reconsider. I'm thinking that he will tell 9AD that Shiho is still alive.
    I don't remember Shioon every learning about Shiho being alive... did I miss that?

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    I don't remember Shioon every learning about Shiho being alive... did I miss that?
    you didn't miss anything the only people know about that is the Head of One Moon School and his team and the Alien doctor but he didn't specify it was Shiho but he said that all those ingredients are for reviving someone from the dead
    Last edited by kidopitz27; January 17, 2014 at 02:57 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shioon probably hasn't even learned that she has been considered dead.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    you didn't miss anything the only people know about that is the Head of Divine Moon School and his team and the Alien doctor but he didn't specify it was Shiho but he said that all those ingredients are for reviving someone from the dead
    I maybe wrong, but i think Shioon with this broken heart doc make a deal? I remember Shioon agreed to help him in something? Am i remember things wrong or my imagination plays trics on me?

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shader View Post
    I maybe wrong, but i think Shioon with this broken heart doc make a deal? I remember Shioon agreed to help him in something? Am i remember things wrong or my imagination plays trics on me?
    the Head of One Moon's deal is about what happen on the alien doctor Shioon have to tell the Elders that he come to one moon for his ki center

and because the One Moon is also at fault in Shioon's kidnapping Sera blackmailed the One Moon head to keep his mouth shut because if Sera even tell that One Moon is involved in Shioon's kidnapping One Moon will be destroyed by Sunwoo

that's why the head of One Moon accepted the deal of Sera so that the kidnapping will be changed into Ki center fixing

also the Head of One Moon knows that Shiho can absorb Ki so he didn't suspect that Shioon's overpowerful Ki is from their Divine Pill
    Last edited by kidopitz27; January 17, 2014 at 03:10 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4ghost View Post
    That stance was in part 1 chapter 66 Page 36 and of course this chapter Page 7. It is interesting going back and forth between those two pages looking at the differences and similarities.

I'm curious of how their reunion will go. Since Shioon's voice managed to snap him out of BOT, it should be obvious that he still cares for his student, but as Shiho had noted numerous times Chunwoo is not honest with his feelings. I expect GMR to put on a false face of not caring and being bothered by his "ex students" arrival. As for Shioon's part he will likely once again say something that reminds GMR of his Master.
    Oh, right. They do the same sort of thing, but I guess they did make a distinction between the Aegis thing and this mutual destruction stance/ability. I was wrong, then.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Everything is set up for Shiwoon to become MAA Chief in this or the next arc. Kan Sung will not die but will step down to Shiwoon vision about Murim. GMR will leave saying that this time is for the sake of old times but next time they will be enemies. Murim will not reconize Shiwoon at the principle (since he is weak) and will question Kan Sung and the old MAA will also put some fire, but then Hyuk will shock everyone saying that he fought him and could not measure his limit as MA and he deserve the position. Then of course Chundomoon recognizing him will sort everything. End of Part 2?
    On the other side S.U.C. will be still on the move and destroying them will be the first act of Shiwoon as MAA, but I guess this will be done in part 3.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Shioon is fit to be MAA Chief yet (or ever, for the record). Personally, I don't want him stuck in such a tight role and he's definitely too young for that... and he's severly lacking in knowledge of the Murim world. Of course the old chief deserves to die and I can't understand how Kang-Sung could even think of giving back the Chief position to that greedy bastard... really, it was such a let down when Kang-Sung spoke those words. But still for Shioon is waaaay to soon to become Chief, provided he's ever going to be one in the future.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

After the Breaker part 3 (ending) he will become MMA Chief and maybe the author will show time skip of 10 years but right now it's not gonna happen

there are a lot of things gonna happen if Kang-Sung died
    1. the ex-mma chief will resume attacking Sunwoo that means Shioon will be in the end of the stick again
    2. because of ex-mma chief's influence like #1 he can unite all murim to attack Sunwoo with just a small talk
    3. SUC will take advantage of that to weaken the murim and making it easier for kaiser to attack

if Kang-Sung survive
    1. talks about Sunwoo helping the MMA chief will relieve some of the doubts that Sunwoo is uncontrollable and they help mma in times of need
    2. talks about Shioon and maybe becoming a part of the MMA Council by helping Kang-Sung

also there is the 3rd one and if 1 and 2 put together
    1. power struggle in the MMA the ex mma Chief will ask the MMA council to make haste of Kang-sung to be removed in the chief position because of what happen in the building
    2. MMA will become 2 factions those who support Kang-Sung and those who support Ex-MMA Chief
    3. SUC will either take advantage of it talking to Ex-MMA chief that SUC will dispose Kang-Sung with put blame on Sunwoo
    4. if number 3 happen again ex mma chief will have a big reason to attack SUC even getting the support of Kang-Sung supporters
    4. Sunwoo is screwed with all of the sides are their enemy - from SUC , Government, MMA ,BFD

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast