Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
The fateful reunion. Then a cliffhanger.
I hate the author right now!!!!
So Kangsung only have Taichi - Reflection Tech then the unknown-could-be-suicide Tech. We can now conclude that Kangsung is not really good at planning things for a great battle.
I do hope Shioon is able to make 9AD reconsider. I'm thinking that he will tell 9AD that Shiho is still alive.
Last edited by Toby_Temple; January 17, 2014 at 01:03 AM.
I liked this chapter a lot - it feels like a throwback to the old Breaker. The stakes are high, the main characters are all in the same place, the threat of the old alliance chief looms (best bit of info!), and obviously this moment has been planned for a very long time. Oorah!
this chapter is a reminisce of the Breaker Part 1
1. Shioon destroy the MMA Doors in part 1 and now he did that too
2. Kang-Sung's pose is the same as part 1 and now it is shown that it was a forbidden tech
3. GMR is already on BOT and Shioon stopped GMR
also i think the forbidden tech is an exploding ki tech i mean your body will become a bomb and from that stance (Iron Wall Stance) i think that if GMR attack the hidden hand will embrace GMR and both of them will explode killing them both
also those underlings will attack Shioon but all of them will just fly away and Shioon will just walk because the Elders are pawning those GMR underlings
The long awaited reunion has arrived, but with a cliffhanger.
this i don't really know that it was called Aegis stance
i'm also waiting for A-Team's translation because one of Kang Sung's underling is saying a tech in korean
That stance was in part 1 chapter 66 Page 36 and of course this chapter Page 7. It is interesting going back and forth between those two pages looking at the differences and similarities.
I'm curious of how their reunion will go. Since Shioon's voice managed to snap him out of BOT, it should be obvious that he still cares for his student, but as Shiho had noted numerous times Chunwoo is not honest with his feelings. I expect GMR to put on a false face of not caring and being bothered by his "ex students" arrival. As for Shioon's part he will likely once again say something that reminds GMR of his Master.
Last edited by 4ghost; January 17, 2014 at 02:43 AM.
AWESOME chapter!!! But I think... well... R.I.P. Kang-sung maybe?
I mean... GMR actually went BOT and we can't see the chief anywhere. My guess is that he was obliterated ... just kidding. We don't know how much time has passed between the last 2 pages, but I hope Kang-Sung is alive.
Last edited by kidopitz27; January 17, 2014 at 02:57 AM.
Shioon probably hasn't even learned that she has been considered dead.
and because the One Moon is also at fault in Shioon's kidnapping Sera blackmailed the One Moon head to keep his mouth shut because if Sera even tell that One Moon is involved in Shioon's kidnapping One Moon will be destroyed by Sunwoo
that's why the head of One Moon accepted the deal of Sera so that the kidnapping will be changed into Ki center fixing
also the Head of One Moon knows that Shiho can absorb Ki so he didn't suspect that Shioon's overpowerful Ki is from their Divine Pill
Last edited by kidopitz27; January 17, 2014 at 03:10 AM.
Everything is set up for Shiwoon to become MAA Chief in this or the next arc. Kan Sung will not die but will step down to Shiwoon vision about Murim. GMR will leave saying that this time is for the sake of old times but next time they will be enemies. Murim will not reconize Shiwoon at the principle (since he is weak) and will question Kan Sung and the old MAA will also put some fire, but then Hyuk will shock everyone saying that he fought him and could not measure his limit as MA and he deserve the position. Then of course Chundomoon recognizing him will sort everything. End of Part 2?
On the other side S.U.C. will be still on the move and destroying them will be the first act of Shiwoon as MAA, but I guess this will be done in part 3.
I don't think Shioon is fit to be MAA Chief yet (or ever, for the record). Personally, I don't want him stuck in such a tight role and he's definitely too young for that... and he's severly lacking in knowledge of the Murim world. Of course the old chief deserves to die and I can't understand how Kang-Sung could even think of giving back the Chief position to that greedy bastard... really, it was such a let down when Kang-Sung spoke those words. But still for Shioon is waaaay to soon to become Chief, provided he's ever going to be one in the future.
After the Breaker part 3 (ending) he will become MMA Chief and maybe the author will show time skip of 10 years but right now it's not gonna happen
there are a lot of things gonna happen if Kang-Sung died
1. the ex-mma chief will resume attacking Sunwoo that means Shioon will be in the end of the stick again
2. because of ex-mma chief's influence like #1 he can unite all murim to attack Sunwoo with just a small talk
3. SUC will take advantage of that to weaken the murim and making it easier for kaiser to attack
if Kang-Sung survive
1. talks about Sunwoo helping the MMA chief will relieve some of the doubts that Sunwoo is uncontrollable and they help mma in times of need
2. talks about Shioon and maybe becoming a part of the MMA Council by helping Kang-Sung
also there is the 3rd one and if 1 and 2 put together
1. power struggle in the MMA the ex mma Chief will ask the MMA council to make haste of Kang-sung to be removed in the chief position because of what happen in the building
2. MMA will become 2 factions those who support Kang-Sung and those who support Ex-MMA Chief
3. SUC will either take advantage of it talking to Ex-MMA chief that SUC will dispose Kang-Sung with put blame on Sunwoo
4. if number 3 happen again ex mma chief will have a big reason to attack SUC even getting the support of Kang-Sung supporters
4. Sunwoo is screwed with all of the sides are their enemy - from SUC , Government, MMA ,BFD