Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: will magi be one of the "big three" when naruto and bleach are over?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: will magi be one of the "big three" when naruto and bleach are over?

I don't think so Magi is popular but not the same as the Big 3 in their prime sales etc but there isn't really a big 3 now in Jump only One Piece rules world wide and the other two isn't that popular anymore world wide like it use to. Fairy Tail is more popular world wide than Magi and there is SnK maybe Magi in top 5. Story wise my big 3 is One Piece/Toriko/Kingdom well Hiatus x Hiatus isn't really on my list because it is on hiatus and it is unfair to add it.

And honestly Magi is boring the past few chapters with the exception to the last one because the explanation for the other world is really epic. I hope the pace picks up again

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sakura Saluja's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I think HunterxHunter and Magi are cooler than Bleach & Naruto at least (havent seen OP and FT still rocks). Naruto has become too long and boring for meh and Bleach.. Well... More or less the same. Magi could still beat thoae two if the mangaka focus on important and amazing things :33

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Saluja View Post
    Well I think HunterxHunter and Magi are cooler than Bleach & Naruto at least (havent seen OP and FT still rocks). Naruto has become too long and boring for meh and Bleach.. Well... More or less the same. Magi could still beat thoae two if the mangaka focus on important and amazing things :33
    well bleach and naruto were epic at first, and both are still good'
    but they arent what they used to be, hxh is awesome, but the hiatus's suck

magi is the best thing going, right there with OP in my opinion, really good stuff EVERY SINGLE WEEK

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3