Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Writer looking for Artist for Manga Project

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Gintama Writer looking for Artist for Manga Project

Hello everyone,

I am looking for an artist to work on a manga project with me that will start in May. I did have an artist for this project but he backed out recently... the comic as it is right now can be seen at http://www.elementaleyes.org This is a paid project and price will be discussed in private

I am looking for someone who will not only do the manga pages but to be the official artist as well. The number of pages and pieces of artwork can be discussed in private but if you could give an estimate of what you can do a month, that would be great.

This comic does have violence and sexual situations so please be aware of that if you are interested in working on this project. This comic also deals with angels and demons but in a realm different than our own. A lot of the information can be viewed on the website.

You will be required to draw the manga from the beginning in your own style, for I would like the manga to be uniform.

If you are interested in working on this manga project, please send me a note or email me at orion@elementaleyes

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner bossx5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Writer looking for Artist for Manga Project

Hello I like your page I am interested in your project and willing to do it I am a rwhen it comes to drawing self created charecters but i have been drawing from shonen jump and other manga for years so if u are willing to u can send me a charecter description and ill draw it to see if u like it
    Challengers. Ar a thausand years to early

New Reply