Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Your predictions....

Voters
142. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sasuke will gain the Rinnengan

51 35.92%
  • Naruto will get Minato's Kyuubi

75 52.82%
  • Orochimaru & Co will save Sasuke

40 28.17%
  • Orochimaru will use that opportunity to force a difficult deal to Sasuke

16 11.27%
  • Hiruzen will finally shine

21 14.79%
  • None of that

22 15.49%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 662 Discussion / 663 Predictions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 662 Discussion / 663 Predictions | No Chapter Next Week

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    I agree. Whatever plan is in place, going to Sakura/Tsunade is only a stop-gap stage in a longer process. IMO they are taking him to Minato with the intent of putting the Yin half of the QB into Naruto. While he is floating around in the ho-zone between life and death, he may have time to have a pow-wow with Sauske and the 6P Sage, or whatever. But ultimately speaking, the goal was to save Naruto using the other half of the QB. Nothing else makes any sense.
    Well...kind of try to remember, It was like really unexpected that Spiral Zetsu would make a comeback alongside a Shinsuu Senju version of his which is even capable of using all of the elements simultaneously, seriously who would of have thought about that? unless there is actually someone with a huge imagination here or on other forums.

So, I wouldn't actually be shocked to see If Gaara brings Naruto somewhere else other than bringing him to Minato.
    Last edited by Rikudobito; January 23, 2014 at 04:05 PM.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 662 Discussion / 663 Predictions

Got to say, I'm quite disappointed with how things went with Sasuke. It's not so much the fact that he lost, or even that he lost so fast that's disappointing. It's the fact that he was suppose to be stopping Madara without using strength. Quite sure that charging in head-first is not what Hashirama was talking about. Also really surprise that Karin didn't start running toward Sasuke like the love-sick puppy she is to try and save him (not that either him or Naruto are actually gonna die).

I was gonna remark about the retcon with Sarutobi, but really, he deserves it. Kishi has finally given him something to make him special and befitting a Kage. It's about time. Now the whole "God of Shinobi" title actually fits, making a nice tie-in back to the Rikudou Sennin and Rinnegan.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jiraiyanindo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Got to say, I'm quite disappointed with how things went with Sasuke. It's not so much the fact that he lost, or even that he lost so fast that's disappointing. It's the fact that he was suppose to be stopping Madara without using strength. Quite sure that charging in head-first is not what Hashirama was talking about. Also really surprise that Karin didn't start running toward Sasuke like the love-sick puppy she is to try and save him (not that either him or Naruto are actually gonna die).

I was gonna remark about the retcon with Sarutobi, but really, he deserves it. Kishi has finally given him something to make him special and befitting a Kage. It's about time. Now the whole "God of Shinobi" title actually fits, making a nice tie-in back to the Rikudou Sennin and Rinnegan.
    I agree with you about the Sasuke part but then again Sasuke always looks like he is about to die recklessly only for Sasuke to emerge triumphant with a brilliant plan that ties it all together. I'm withholding my judgment for at least another two chapters. Sasuke will get up only to show that this was all part of his plan.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if It has ever been mentioned here but actually according to Narutobase, the main reason why Kishi is on a break is because that his father died on 18th January.

If that is true then, Kishi you can take a 1 month break, I won't mind , you'll need to recover from this tragedy.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    MUHUHUHAHAHA...MY MAN SPIRAL IS BACK....

i was looking back at some scans...wonder what this other spiral is all about???
    Spoiler show

so,i'm thinking when black zetsu/madara's will was inserted into obito...so was spiral zetsu...seeing how obito never explained to him pooping
    so when black zetsu was released so was spiral...hence the insides are doing well
    That Zetsu was obviously the one Madara used as an ancient old man after unlocking the rinnegan and needing to sneak into Konoha somehow to read the Uchiha tablet. That was what I immediately assumed, at least... and in hindsight, it seems like it was foreshadowing that Obito would be wearing one relatively soon. Can't wait to see the story where Madara first makes the Zetsu and it gives him the idea to make Infinite Tsukuyomi in the first place and offers its body as a convenient suit so Madara can read the tablet and yadda yadda~

About that weird 'the insides are good' comment... it seems weird that Tobi would have just not noticed Spiral Zetsu burrowing into him and hiding for so long, but anything's possible in this scenario, between Zetsu's almighty plot glue and Tobi's infinite capacity to 'just not care'. With the guessing here that Yamato is inside Spiral, I figured that's what that comment was about. The subtext being Madara: "How are things going over there? [How is Spiral Zetsu's blitz going?]" Zetsu: "The insides are surprisingly good! [We got a native mokuton user as a host so everything is more awesome than expected!]"

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    That Zetsu was obviously the one Madara used as an ancient old man after unlocking the rinnegan and needing to sneak into Konoha somehow to read the Uchiha tablet. That was what I immediately assumed, at least... and in hindsight, it seems like it was foreshadowing that Obito would be wearing one relatively soon. Can't wait to see the story where Madara first makes the Zetsu and it gives him the idea to make Infinite Tsukuyomi in the first place and offers its body as a convenient suit so Madara can read the tablet and yadda yadda~

About that weird 'the insides are good' comment... it seems weird that Tobi would have just not noticed Spiral Zetsu burrowing into him and hiding for so long, but anything's possible in this scenario, between Zetsu's almighty plot glue and Tobi's infinite capacity to 'just not care'. With the guessing here that Yamato is inside Spiral, I figured that's what that comment was about. The subtext being Madara: "How are things going over there? [How is Spiral Zetsu's blitz going?]" Zetsu: "The insides are surprisingly good! [We got a native mokuton user as a host so everything is more awesome than expected!]"
    About "the insides are surprisingly good" comment that White Zetsu made to Madara, well about that, I recently came across a french translation of this phrase in the previous chapter discussion/prediction thread like about 2-3 days ago. According to that french translation, here's what in english it would have been : " His body ( Obito's ) is under control! As surprising as it seems to be, he's still in an excellent condition " ...This seems legit to me because It actually makes sense.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think gaara is taking naruto to a ceremonial site....maybe the site where rikudou sat all the bijuu down for their talk

as far as sasuke's survival/spiralzetsu and oro....
    Spoiler show

here's a bonus one....???
    Spoiler show

Last edited by gnut; January 23, 2014 at 05:19 PM.
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    i think gaara is taking naruto to a ceremonial site....maybe the site where rikudou sat all the bijuu down for their talk

as far as sasuke's survival/spiralzetsu and oro....
    Spoiler show

here's a bonus one....???
    Spoiler show

:xd
    Marshall indeed stated in the review thread that Gaara could bring Naruto to where the Uzumaki temple is...not a bad idea, in fact a good one, I would prefer this other than Naruto going to get the the other half of the Kyuubi. This would only result in yet another BM Naruto if It was the case.

But there also arises a question...what are they gonna do there?

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-cha...9-page-15.html ...btw this answers for the question what happened to the other zetsu...in fact Juugo absorbed it.

Notice it will even show a bubble saying *collapse* near the Zetsu.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jiraiyanindo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudobito View Post
    Marshall indeed stated in the review thread that Gaara could bring Naruto to where the Uzumaki temple is...not a bad idea, in fact a good one, I would prefer this other than Naruto going to get the the other half of the Kyuubi. This would only result in yet another BM Naruto if It was the case.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-cha...9-page-15.html ...btw this answers for the question what happened to the other zetsu...in fact Juugo absorbed it.

Notice it will even show a bubble saying *collapse* near the Zetsu.
    4 of the zetsus were used for the Edo tensei. The 5th one was used for orochimaru to use his body transfer technique and the 6th zetsu was absorbed by Juugo to get his adult body back and not be a kid anymore.

I didn't know you already edited your post. Sorry

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudobito View Post

there are still two more sacred treasures....
    the holy shakujo/staff used for prayer=naruto(talk no jutsu)
    the holy sword of nunoboko=sasuke(kenjutsu).....
    idk

as far as the zetsu goes...juugo can easiy use this to revive sasuke once more...leaving naruto to return with the treasures

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

wanted to add...the sword is what the sage used "to create" the world...i guess as far as ninjutsu
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abyozuu View Post
    sakura is out of chakra to heal naruto. i doubt that she can use revival jutsu of granny chiyo
    She still had the diamond on her forehead, meaning chakra is still stored in her
    I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jiraiyanindo View Post
    Yeah, I looked through all the usual spots (kakashi training naruto in nature elements and jiraiya explaining the rinnegan lore to nagato) and I couldn't find a chapter where it is explicitly stated that no one could use all 5 elements. I guess it was just assumed by the readers.

I agree that Yamato is inside the zetsu spiral suit. I don't see any other way Orochimaru would be contemplating who the enemy was outside of that possibility. Additionally, Tsunade asking "who is using the mokuton" is almost a dead giveaway. If it's not Hashi or Madara, then it has to be Yamato.
    I think so too. Plus, all the ninjas using doton after Shikamaru asked for a jutsu that was basic basically backs it up that anyone can use all five elements, but they can't go past basic and easy elements unless they have an affinity for it.

I actually didn't know that the Zetsu made the Buddha statue, I thought that was Madara. Then it's probably Yamato, but the manga stated that Yamato's mastery of Mokuton was nothing compared to Hashirama's...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post

I actually didn't know that the Zetsu made the Buddha statue, I thought that was Madara. Then it's probably Yamato, but the manga stated that Yamato's mastery of Mokuton was nothing compared to Hashirama's...
    Zetsu, a hashirama clone project backed up by the abilities of the only successful duplicate Orochimaru ever produced? I'm pretty sure it's within reason to say he can match Hashirama's skills at this point. if that's indeed the case.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I think so too. Plus, all the ninjas using doton after Shikamaru asked for a jutsu that was basic basically backs it up that anyone can use all five elements, but they can't go past basic and easy elements unless they have an affinity for it.

why everyone assume someone is in spiral??
    he was fine before without havin a host...plus he can use the mazu to get power...
    he doesn't need yamato...oro recognized the subject he obtained hashirama/madara dna from...the guy who recruited him into akatsuki

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Now I'm kinda curious to the extent of hashirama's real power. If the spiral zetsu was able to utilize his budha and able to used 5 elements, then does it mean hashirama can do that too? So far, kishi was showing us hashirama's power/caliber through with madara, zetsu,yamato and obito.

No wonder madara is no match to hashirama at that time.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast