Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: The winner is...

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jesus Burgess

6 8.45%
  • Bartolomeo

3 4.23%
  • Sabo

49 69.01%
  • Rebecca

12 16.90%
  • Diamante

1 1.41%
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will win the finale of the Corrida Colosseum tournament?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who do you think will win the finale of the Corrida Colosseum tournament?

I voted Sabo cause of his words: "Whatever happens they re no way i ll let anyone get their hands on the mera mera no mi". If he fails it s a creepy comeback.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Spenzi's Avatar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AriesNoShion View Post
    I voted Sabo cause of his words: "Whatever happens they re no way i ll let anyone get their hands on the mera mera no mi". If he fails it s a creepy comeback.
    Well then it would be a creepy comeback for Burgess as well.
    It would be also a shame for Rebecca to lose cause she never lost before.
    It would also be a shame for Barto cause he promised to give the fruit to Luffy.
    It would also be creepy if Diamante fails cause yeah he's the star of the colosseum.
    22.01.2014: Vivi is going to participate the Reverie this year with King Cobra. And she'll finally join Luffy.

#TeamRebecca

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spenzi View Post
    Well then it would be a creepy comeback for Burgess as well.
    It would be also a shame for Rebecca to lose cause she never lost before.
    It would also be a shame for Barto cause he promised to give the fruit to Luffy.
    It would also be creepy if Diamante fails cause yeah he's the star of the colosseum.
    So what do u wanna say? Everybody is gonna win? Jk
    Well i get aries's point. I also support sabo winning even though i voted bart(haste). Sabo couldnt be there during aces execution. And you know how much those three loved each other.
    Rebecca aint afraid of losing. She aint no zoro.
    Bart would actually help sabo, but if he does end up winning, he will give it to luffy. And then luffy would have to decide where the fruit goes.
    Who the hell cares about diamante. All i want is sabo or bart to kick his a** (after a good fight of course)

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member exxp's Avatar
    Country
    Bahrain
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Rebecca who's going to win
    No, the winner should be either Jesus or Sabo

Bartolomeo will be in Sabo's side
    Diamante or whoever he is will have his lose
    Last edited by exxp; January 22, 2014 at 04:48 PM.
    My lists: Manga&Manhwa | Anime | movies, documentary, ... | books&stuff | novels | Audios ...

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

This tournament victory is Rebecca's.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that the purpose that the revolutionaries are there is to put the country back into the hands of King Riku. So to do so sabo joined the tournament to get the Mera Mera no mi in the hands of one of the members of the royal family.

Thus the purpose of Sabo being in the tournament is to win the fruit for Rebecca and Bartolomeo will listen to whatever Sabo says if he continues to think that Sabo wants what Luffy wants. Burgress and Diamante might team up but I doubt it. All I know is they are both plenty strong so it should still be a close fight.

Thinking about it Burgress is to Blackbeard as Marco was to Whitebeard so he's hella strong. I don't think sabo would be able to handle him alone let alone against him and diamante. Diamante will probably prove to be Bartolomeo's level so it should be very interesting.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Umm i have a feeling they wont be showing us the fight in the coliseum. Just the final winner will be shown after a few chapters. I dont think oda wants to reveal burgess fighting style just yet.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Spenzi's Avatar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sameel View Post
    So what do u wanna say? Everybody is gonna win? Jk
    Well i get aries's point. I also support sabo winning even though i voted bart(haste). Sabo couldnt be there during aces execution. And you know how much those three loved each other.
    Rebecca aint afraid of losing. She aint no zoro.
    Bart would actually help sabo, but if he does end up winning, he will give it to luffy. And then luffy would have to decide where the fruit goes.
    Who the hell cares about diamante. All i want is sabo or bart to kick his a** (after a good fight of course)
    haha no. I wanted to say that his argument is stupid.

All I know is that the fight will be SUUUUPER AWESOME!
    22.01.2014: Vivi is going to participate the Reverie this year with King Cobra. And she'll finally join Luffy.

#TeamRebecca

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I d like to see Burgges making a deal with Diamante: destroy the three others and then a duel. Having a 2 Vs 3 could be fun. Barto and Rebecca deflecting the attacks creating an opening for Sabos's hits. I hope we ll see Burgess and Diamante super strong but failing due to their lack of team skill. The winner, i dunno but i d like to see Rebecca winning thanks to Barto and Sabo.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey i know it will probably not happen, but what happens if diamante wins? The fruit will go back to dd? And then luffy gets it back from dd after he beats him?

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Rebecca seems to have another argument going for her.

As I mentioned, liberating the Colosseum, but it's clear once you look at her style and personality.
    The Colosseum is all about Bloodshed, Doflamingo noted that, but on the other hand, if there is supposed to be change in Dressrosa, then there will also be in the Arena.I mean, everything is based on his rule.

In contrast, you have Rebecca who is all about fighting protectively the ABSOLUTE opposite of Doffy.
    Doffy may fall at the hands of Luffy, but this can be her way to "Take Revenge" on him especially considering who her Father is.
    In a sense, she's gonna restore the Arena which made her Father a Legend but was "shamed" by Doflamingo and his rules.
    Last edited by Beatrice; January 28, 2014 at 06:33 AM.
    "Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Sabo will prevail yet I'm not sure about the destiny of the mera mera no mi.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

I honestly have no idea who's going to win - every block winner has good plot-related reasons to get his/her hands on the fruit, so I wonder who's gonna go down first instead. My money is on Diamante.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner namod's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Funny that you say "Sabo" eventhough it hasn't been confirmed as "Sabo".

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Story wise, it'd make sense if Rebecca won. Beatrice already made the case. I expect some sort of interference/interruption before a winner can be declared though. Even that isn't the case, if Rebecca won, I don't see her getting the fruit. If story wasn't a factor however, I'd place my bet on Sabo or Burguess.

Quote Originally Posted by namod View Post
    Funny that you say "Sabo" eventhough it hasn't been confirmed as "Sabo".
    This still is a thing, huh?

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast