Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: The winner is...

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jesus Burgess

6 8.45%
  • Bartolomeo

3 4.23%
  • Sabo

49 69.01%
  • Rebecca

12 16.90%
  • Diamante

1 1.41%
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will win the finale of the Corrida Colosseum tournament?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who do you think will win the finale of the Corrida Colosseum tournament?

I honestly think Rebecca will win. Sabo, Burgess and Diamante are all stronger than her but she can still win if she played the game right. She just need to wait until the rest knock each other out and claim the fruit for herself.
    Though her win would make the audience (and some of the readers) hate her even more.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Spam286's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I feel like it has to be Rebecca. The fact that the mera mera no mi is in the arena with them makes me fairly confident it will be eaten right at the climax of the fight rather than being claimed by someone but not eaten. That rules out Barto and Diamante. In terms of the over-arching plot it feels like neither Burgess nor Sabo can afford to lose this. Sabo's just come back so losing his first real fight would be lame and Burgess is a member of what's shaping up to be the final antagonist's crew, so for him to lose this far from the final battle would be weird too.

That suggests to me that Rebecca will get the mera mera by way of smarts/luck/heartwarming underdog determination/interference/all of the above/whatever, leaving the Sabo and Burgess conflict unresolved.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

I also think it is quite possible that the fight would get interrupted so there may not be a winner. Somebody else may make a run with the fruit.
    The fight could be interrupted by an explosion in the smile factory just below the coliseum. Though there is quite a huge space between the coliseum and the factory.So it may not be affected.

The Viennese Pixie MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well if Diamante wins then the fruit is "up for auction" once again. Diamante might "win" through some trick, like pulling some lever and they all go to the "sharks". XD If tings get sticky Diamante might follow Dofla's orders and prematurely end the tournament. I see this as most plausible now that even DD knows it's not Luffy in the ring.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Diamante's victory would be pointless, cause it would mean nobody would get the fruit. And also because Doflamingo and his crew are going down. Rebecca defeating Diamante is an interesting thought, even though it would certainly make the audience hate her even more - the loathsome descendant of King Riku beating the Colosseum's famed hero? Yup.

Sabo will most likely take out Burgess and fight Rebecca one on one. Bartolomeo will go down.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont think its gonna get interrupted. The tournament final is organised in a way that the winner is the person with the fruit in his hand or stomach.

MangaHelper 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Syphin's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sameel View Post
    I dont think its gonna get interrupted. The tournament final is organised in a way that the winner is the person with the fruit in his hand or stomach.
    Going by the rules Diamante set out for the Colosseum final, the winner is the one who is BOTH the possessor of the Mera Mera no Mi and the last remaining finalist standing within the arena.

I find the dual criteria Diamante set out to establish a winner quite strange as the things could end up with no winner decided. Sabo could just take the Mera Mera no Mi and leave the Colosseum while the final is still ongoing thereby disqualifying him for stepping outside the arena. With the Mera Mera no Mi gone, regardless of who becomes the last remaining finalist standing, they won't meet the dual criteria specified by Diamante =/.
    Last edited by Syphin; February 16, 2014 at 07:42 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

barto could make a barrier and walk to rebecca and push her to the water, she could dodge attack but not a wall.

i like how barto just became good friend with sabo and luffy.
    luffy his hero and sabo his master or sensei.

but rebecca is smart. she got behind barto cause she know his ability
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Bart beats diamante
    Rebecca backstabs bert and knocks him down by hitting his head or neck.
    Master roshi- i mean sabo beats burgess and pushes rebecca in the water or sabo vs burgess is a tie.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

And then fighter fish eats rebecca. XD

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the winner is the person who eats the fruit first. Beating everyone first makes it easier to eat the fruit, since it would be kind of hard to eat it when people are trying to kill you. I don't want sabo to eat it, but I think he will win.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Dont worry. Sabo wont be eating it. He said so himself that he will give the fruit to someone who can inherit aces will.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sameel View Post
    Dont worry. Sabo wont be eating it. He said so himself that he will give the fruit to someone who can inherit aces will.
    Um didn't he imply that he will inherit Ace's will? I'm pretty sure Sabo wants Ace's power to be apart of him

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member frontaLobotomy's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Sabo will win the battle, but I'm not gonna rule out him giving the fruit to Rebecca, or even Burgess eating it and still getting defeated.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spam286 View Post
    Yeah I feel like it has to be Rebecca. The fact that the mera mera no mi is in the arena with them
    Do you trust villians now? So far the only thing there is a chest, what Diamante said can be false.

I think Rebecca will win the fight to remain "undefeated" like her father but she won't be eating the mera mera no mi.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    Um didn't he imply that he will inherit Ace's will? I'm pretty sure Sabo wants Ace's power to be apart of him
    Nope. He told ace to watch him get the fruit. Before that he said that he will be giving to someone who can inherit aces will. And that he will not let it get into the wrong hands. I will send you a link after 20 march. I dont have time to look for the page now. Exams.

I wouldnt like it if sabo does end up getting the fruit and i dont think oda intends to either. We havent seen his skill set yet.

Thread Closed
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast