Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Second Time Skip in New World

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Second Time Skip in New World

I don't think there will be a time skip. It said it took Roger 1 year to conquer the grand line.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KuroKarasu View Post
    So you think he can go from being crushed by EVERY name worthy opponent he has fought (Admirals, Kuma, Magellan...) to defeating everyone including the Emperors and Akainu in just 2 years?
    Yes he can. He won't fight with them tomorrow but at some point he will and when we get there he won't be alone. He will probably have massive fleet that support him.

Probably another year or two then huge fight

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i don't think another time skip is good i mean if there's another time skip that mean even if the SH becomes strong that doesn't mean their enemies will just waste away of course they will get stronger too and we are back to square one again

if SH can manage to discover a time room like in DBZ where a day is equal to a year then maybe they can train there for 5 days and come out as strong as hell

so for me no time skip after this arc or even the future or maybe a time skip after they found One Piece and what happened after it

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Super Meteor's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I always liked this idea. Oda is a fan of Dragon Ball, and considering the fact that Roger took a few years to get ahead in the New World, as well as the fact that Oda said that Akainu would become PK in like 6 months if he had Luffy's growth rate, makes me feel like Luffy would become PK and conquer the NW in like 3 years (or at least longer than a year).

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member stormking1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think there will be a time skip right before they set out to Raftel I think part of the reason why no one else has made it to raftel is because they haven't been able to get the log pose set. W know it takes time for it to set to the next island or its being blocked. The WG could be blocked it like they are at PH or maybe it was hidden way back in the void century and only a D can find it under right conditions.
    back on track I think a couple of years will pass before Luffy is able to set out to Raftel. During this time Luffy will become a Yonkou and control Fishman Island, Dressrosa, Zoa, Wano, and Albaf. they will get stronger by prtecting his borders
    So my old signature is gone and I need a new one. so If anyone wants to make me one featuring either Air Gear or One Piece hit me up and ill credit you.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3