Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy Theories and Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Crazy Theories and Predictions

Everything is going according to law's plans. He was the one who actually secretly gave the mera mera no mi to to DD. He has calculated everything that has happened so far and even knew about admiral Fujitora. He knows how strong luffy is and has even conferred with Big Mom to be ready for when Kaido is coming.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tengou's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I still think Vegapunk is Franky's biological father.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's the link to my theory on Fujitora and the 7th Warlord:

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...he-7th-Warlord

More theories:

Moria (who looks like a Bat-man) will ultimately do away with Doflamingo (Joker)

Aokiji is the 10th commander, but also a double agent:

- After Block C, Luffy runs into Burgess, who is in the midst of talking with his captain about his distrust for Aokiji. Blackbeard reminds Burgess that the situation with Aokiji is like the situation with Shiryu (In which, Shiryu was also a member of the World Government, but is now a crew member)

- When Aokiji shows up on Punk Hazard, Doflamingo states that he's heard some unsettling rumors regarding the former admiral.

- And this is the one thing that has been bugging me since Jinbe stated it: Akainu let Aokiji live. Doesn't this just seem completely out of character? They were having a duel to the death. I mean, anyone who has seen the latest movie can attest to Aokiji's scar (which is starting to become Akainu's trademark), so there definitely was a fight. But why spare Aokiji? We've seen how heartless Akainu is, even against his own marines, so pity does not fall in line with Akainu's personality. DECEPTION, however, fits perfectly (as we saw with Squardo during the War of the Best).

Here's my guess. Akainu defeated Aokiji, and scarred him for good measure, but let him live so that he may serve a higher goal: To bring down Blackbeard. It's all an elaborate ruse. And that's precisely why Aokiji returned to Punk Hazard; it's his check-in spot with Akainu. Now, I'm not saying he met with Akainu there during those moments, but it's probably a "home-base" for whatever plot they devised together.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

My theory.

Sh crew will have one mate from every exquisite race, like dwarf, fishman, giant(maybe not since that is usopps dream. Going to the giants home island.), elf, etc.

---------- Post added February 23, 2014 at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was February 18, 2014 at 10:10 PM ----------

You the phoenix is said to be the one and only. Ie, there can exist only one phoenix in the world. If oda ever decides to include a phoenix in one piece (and since there is a devil fruit) it should be luffys new pet. How cool would that be.
    #unique

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hokageji's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the nakama trend will end..... The new world will relate to Luffy's crew growing as a big army of allegiances around. Dwarfs would be under Usopp, fishmen with jimbei and so on..
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” - Terry Prachett

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Jinbei NN
    2. Vivi somehow also got the 3Y2D message and trained to be stronger so he could help Luffy
    3. Alabasta threw away their monarchy as influenced by Revo thus allowing Vivi to join the crew
    4. Laboon will fight Colossal Battleship San Juan Wolf
    5. Cavendish falls in love with Robin who snobs his handsomeness and becomes an ally
    6. Coby is now a Commodore and might eat a Logia devil fruit on his way to become admiral
    7. Whitebeard pirates are now Red-Hair subordinates
    8. Strawhat alliances in the future Cavendish, Bartolomeo, Chinjao and probably more people from toy factory
    9. Bellamy will become part of Barto Club
    10. Zoro will lose Sandai Kitetsu soon and will get Nidai Kitetsu from wano
    11. Zoro will give back the sword to Kuina/Tashigi
    12. Sanji found all Violet instead of all Blue and will stop nosebleeding and will stop dreaming of eating the only DF he wants to eat
    13. Aokiji is a double agent
    14. Luffy will accidentally eat the mera-mera or Mingo will purposely feed in to Luffy so he will die which would not happen
    15. Lots of Zoan users in Zou island. LOL
    16. Momonosuke is being hunted down to kill him and extract the DF from him
    17. One samurai from Wano is a traitor
    18. Dragon is a Thunderbird Zoan
    19. Dressrosa will throw away their monarchy as influenced by the Revo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Mosby- welcome to the forum! Thats a lot of prediction. Im sure at least one of them will become true.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mosby View Post
    1. Jinbei NN
    2. Vivi somehow also got the 3Y2D message and trained to be stronger so he could help Luffy
    3. Alabasta threw away their monarchy as influenced by Revo thus allowing Vivi to join the crew
    4. Laboon will fight Colossal Battleship San Juan Wolf
    5. Cavendish falls in love with Robin who snobs his handsomeness and becomes an ally
    6. Coby is now a Commodore and might eat a Logia devil fruit on his way to become admiral
    7. Whitebeard pirates are now Red-Hair subordinates
    8. Strawhat alliances in the future Cavendish, Bartolomeo, Chinjao and probably more people from toy factory
    9. Bellamy will become part of Barto Club
    10. Zoro will lose Sandai Kitetsu soon and will get Nidai Kitetsu from wano
    11. Zoro will give back the sword to Kuina/Tashigi
    12. Sanji found all Violet instead of all Blue and will stop nosebleeding and will stop dreaming of eating the only DF he wants to eat
    13. Aokiji is a double agent
    14. Luffy will accidentally eat the mera-mera or Mingo will purposely feed in to Luffy so he will die which would not happen
    15. Lots of Zoan users in Zou island. LOL
    16. Momonosuke is being hunted down to kill him and extract the DF from him
    17. One samurai from Wano is a traitor
    18. Dragon is a Thunderbird Zoan
    19. Dressrosa will throw away their monarchy as influenced by the Revo

Welcome to the forum, here are my thoughts on some of your prediction
    1. What do you mean Jinbei NN? New Nakama? That part is pretty much established, but yea, he could become permanent in the future

2. Yes, she actually got the message, she explained it to us in the manga as well, it would be cool to see her get stronger and join the mugiwaras...

3. Thats actually a really interesting prediction

4. This one is the best, Laboon joining San Juan wolf would be great, as long as it happens after they completed the journey

16. he is not chased for his DF ability, as even jora comments (who is this eel) suggests that no body is aware of it

17. I have a similar theory where Kinemon is actually considered a traitor, one of the reasons why they show such strong emotional attachment to their nation, a sign of wanting to be accepted again. it would also explain why they left wano
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” - Terry Prachett

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

-Luffy, Zoro and Violet will continue to battle towards Doflamingo's quarters through Pica. Violet may be the key to defeating Pica.

-The fighting below, near the SAD factory will grow out of control. Most likely, Ussop will aid Robin and take down the Trebol and Sugar. One of them might get turned into a toy, making it a definite priority to take down Sugar all together.

-The battle royale will continue. Diamante will reveal Lucy as Sabo of the Revolutionary Army. This could make Burgess withdraw from the fight by orders of Blackbeard or he'll continue with the fight and be defeated. Rebecca will most likely be restored as Princess of Riku, alongside her father as King Riku.

-SAD plant and Toy Factory will be dismantled. Doflamingo loses his position amongst the Shichibukai and Fujitora and the Marines engage Big Mam in battle.

-The end of Dressrosa Arc will be Kaidou giving Doflamingo a warning for his head and to stay hidden from him, if he choses to live. Doflamingo loses his power as Joker and wishes for revenge against Law, Luffy and their generation of piracy.

"I did battle with ignorance today and ignorance won".

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FetherMan View Post
    Spoiler show
    The topic is crazy theories, not most likely outcomes. It's entirely missing the "short and fun" part too. Thanks for not even reading the opening post.
    Last edited by Schabrak; February 26, 2014 at 10:30 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Mihawk does have a crew in the NW!

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sameel View Post
    Mosby- welcome to the forum! Thats a lot of prediction. Im sure at least one of them will become true.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hokageji View Post
    Welcome to the forum, here are my thoughts on some of your prediction
    1. What do you mean Jinbei NN? New Nakama? That part is pretty much established, but yea, he could become permanent in the future

2. Yes, she actually got the message, she explained it to us in the manga as well, it would be cool to see her get stronger and join the mugiwaras...

3. Thats actually a really interesting prediction

4. This one is the best, Laboon joining San Juan wolf would be great, as long as it happens after they completed the journey

16. he is not chased for his DF ability, as even jora comments (who is this eel) suggests that no body is aware of it

17. I have a similar theory where Kinemon is actually considered a traitor, one of the reasons why they show such strong emotional attachment to their nation, a sign of wanting to be accepted again. it would also explain why they left wano
    16. Jora doesn't know and she doesn't have to know because Momonosuke ate the fruit when he was under Ceasar's care and was in his facility. Doffy won't tell Jora to go to Punk Hazard to help find a mere kid but thanks for your opinion. I actually have more to add to my crazy theories. lol

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mosby View Post
    Thanks!

16. Jora doesn't know and she doesn't have to know because Momonosuke ate the fruit when he was under Ceasar's care and was in his facility. Doffy won't tell Jora to go to Punk Hazard to help find a mere kid but thanks for your opinion. I actually have more to add to my crazy theories. lol
    Dofla told her to go and get Momonosuke and she was looking for her... i just think the DF isnt as a big deal for Doffy, there has to be more from the time they were in Dressrosa.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Liar Game Re: Crazy Theories and Predictions

So like I came up with a theory, and I have a lot of pieces to support it. I believe, well it's just a hunch, but I believe Dragon was on Roger's ship. Once I get a reply about it being false or horrible theory, I will respond then. I shall wait.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

1.We will see Enel again when Fujitora pulls down the moon Enel chills on right now
    2. Pica will go Power Rangers megazord mode (after being defeated of course) with buffallo/baby 5 as weapon (viola was the eye part thing glasses) and gladius as a shield
    "Let me teach you the Hungry Dog Eat Shit Kick" Wu Geng

New Reply
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast