Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Crazy Theories and Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Tokelau
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Crazy Theories and Predictions

Doflamingo is Kaidou in disguise.
    We've seen Shanks/Big Mom/WB/BB even chielf of the Revolutionaries Dragon
    but not Kaidou.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Law is going to join the strawhats as a crew member because his entire crew was killed by blackbeard's crew member doc Q. He will then join the strawhats to fight the Blackbeard crew.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

During the time skip Robin became an agent for Dragon, giving him updates on his son. The last poneglyph is blank and can only be "read" by someone who can "understand all things" like Roger and Luffy.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hokageji's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with ^, except I can only imagine Luffy going to the last Poneglyph and saying "Aaaaaaaah, Mystery stone"
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” - Terry Prachett

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Corazon is sabo!! He is actually alive. And this is crazy. But here's my theory. So consider it maybe?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member KuroKarasu's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sameel View Post
    Corazon is sabo!! He is actually alive. And this is crazy. But here's my theory. So consider it maybe?
    Well that's hardly possible. We have to consider timelines here. Sabo is now 22 years old and. Law is 26. Sabo was 10 or something when he first set out to be a pirate and we know that before that he was hanging out with Luffy and Ace. Even longer with Ace. Doflamingo was nowhere close and neither was Corazon - Sabo was living in the grey terminal instead of living with his family. Law was with Doflamingo like 15 years ago or something so sabo would've been 7 at the time. I'm not looking up these numbers so they might be wrong but my point still remains valid:

There was no time where Sabo could've been close to Law!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner MOYcano 0.23's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece Re: Crazy Theories and Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by MOYcano 0.23 View Post
    Sogeking will be able to use both Observation Haki and Armament Haki by the end of the current arc (Dressrosa). Hell, he will cut all Doflamingo's Birdcage strings with a single shoot justifying his 5-star rating!
    Quote Originally Posted by sameel View Post
    Using some sort of lie that is...
    OK, then... Shogeking lies will be able to cut even trough Doflamingo's strings.
    Please excuse my Spanglish

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member renders's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

When do you guys think that Vegapunk doctor will show up and explain the origin of the devil fruits?
    ''The melody of logic always plays the note of truth''

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

First thing : the fight between akainu and aokiji is a set up. In order to trick who ? BB might be the target of this plan. The other part of this plan could also be to have aokiji working on tracking lvl 6 impel down ancient prisoners.
    Second thing : zorro might not be the one to defeat Mihawk. Imo he will be the one to defeat the one who took down mh.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

i've got a crazy theory in here at marinford mihawk said that he understood luffy secret power, i think i figured out what he means it goes like this :
    this one hit me when watching an episode at the current dressrossa ark when luffy used conqueror's haki on the bull and suddenly they became friends, i think that's luffy secret power.
    we all know that this type of haki is heavly related to personality and and the one word that luffy keep using even more then "i'm gonna be the pirate king" is guess what "nakama" so heres luffy secret power all along the anime/manga he unconsciously use his conqueror's haki to make those he encounter his friends ,that's one hell of a power if you ask me, i also think that usopp is doing the very same thing but in a more epic way ,we've seen so far that almost in every ark his lies become true as in when he said i'm the captain of 8000 pirates guess what in the manga in the dressrossa ark they call him god-usopp and allmost all the freed pirates worshiped him even briefly though, the main point is usopp just like luffy is propably using conqueror's haki to command respect from them.
    this one sounds twisted but it's fun to speculate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Big Mam ends up destroying SAD factory and this causes a Yonkou war with her and Kaidou, leaving DD off the hook for the moment.

Doflamingo will become a rouge to the World Government, afterwards. Strawhats will be labeled a serious threat by the WG and a bounty will placed on them so high, everyone will be coming after them.

"I did battle with ignorance today and ignorance won".

New Reply
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11