Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2) , Gintama 511 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Detailed Power Ranking and commentaries

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Detailed Power Ranking and commentaries

Interesting. I don't like rankings in OP because they seem pointless in a system where you reach certain scale power and then the matches are decides by circumstances, but still I want to read your point on it. I'll wait for you to finish to make any judgement :P
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ish3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rank the Shichibukai

No as far as the marines know roger gave himself up but he only did it for Garp so he could take care of ace. That's why he let Garp take him in. I know you knew this it's common knowledge. He's referred as the hero to make the marines to look good that's the point tho. Some titles as I said are not actually the best way to refer as characters . Some are just custom only few we should truly take seriously.
    Mr. Wonderland
    Psn: verbalinter39

myanimelist.net/Ishmael

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ish3 View Post
    That's why he let Garp take him in. I know you knew this it's common knowledge. He's referred as the hero to make the marines to look good that's the point tho.
    can you show me where it says that it was garp that took roger in?
    I knew rodger turned himself in, but not to garp as far i know, he only talked with garp when he was already inside a jail.
    Last edited by DutchPhoenix; February 05, 2014 at 02:03 PM.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by weixiaobao View Post
    I love how M3J's argument reduced to a thumb up to a baseless statement without giving any reasons. Btw, a mod a few pages left remind people to not just give a list but also state the reason why. Since your list is only preskipped.

Where would you rank these 3 characters: Mihawk, BB with 2 fruits, BB with 1 fruit. I didn't consider Blackbeard at the end of marineford. Because I clearly don't know where to rank him. Is he so strong to put up a fight against 2 top tier (Garp and Sengoku) or is he still learning his DF and run away from Akainu. But then again BB is a smart guy. Black Beard's portray had been so wildly inconsistent preskipped from his exchange with Luffy to his showdown against Sengoku and Garp.
    What? My statements have basis and reasons, I just don't want to waste my time debating with you. If you're replyin to the post you quoted, I didn't post that.

Blackbeard ran away because he didn't want to take on Shanks along with Sengoku and Garp. Otherwise it seems Blackbeard is in the top two along with Mihawk.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think all of the Schichibukai are above Vice Admiral level (excluding Buggy),some of them might have goten overconfident with his abilities (Crocodile and Moriah otherwise they would have defeated Luffy) so i would rank them like this (post.timeskip):

1.Mihawk and Blackbeard
    2.Doflamingo, Hancock
    3.Kuma and Jinbe
    4.Law and Crocodile
    5.Moriah
    6.Buggy

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

not counting BB as he has ascended as a yonkou and would easily be at the top of this list

so that leaves

1: Mihawk
    2: Dofla
    3: Kuma
    4: Jimbei
    5: law
    6: moria
    7: boa
    8: crocodile (though i believe he has probably become better at haki since haki didnt really play a huge part in the story back then)
    9: buggy (lol)

moria with his crazy zombie army could climb a few spots though

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner kittyseka's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

well for the current shichibukai:
    1. Mihawk
    2. DD
    3. Kuma
    4. Boa
    5. Law
    6. Buggy
    the 7th is unknown, thus not listed

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by REN KOUEN View Post
    not counting BB as he has ascended as a yonkou and would easily be at the top of this list

so that leaves

1: Mihawk
    2: Dofla
    3: Kuma
    4: Jimbei
    5: law
    6: moria
    7: boa
    8: crocodile (though i believe he has probably become better at haki since haki didnt really play a huge part in the story back then)
    9: buggy (lol)

moria with his crazy zombie army could climb a few spots though
    how can you put some1 who showed zero haki control (moria) above some1 who even has kings haki (boa)?

I can't understand how people understimate her so much on this thread

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner namod's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by papeles View Post
    how can you put some1 who showed zero haki control (moria) above some1 who even has kings haki (boa)?

I can't understand how people understimate her so much on this thread
    Just having haki doesn't make you the stronger than people who doesn't have it + at that time luffy didn't have haki control as well. If luffy learned it in 2 years, perhaps Moria can too?
    On top of that luffy needed so many shadows to beat him, now if he meet him again how would he get the shadows?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by namod View Post
    Just having haki doesn't make you the stronger than people who doesn't have it + at that time luffy didn't have haki control as well. If luffy learned it in 2 years, perhaps Moria can too?
    On top of that luffy needed so many shadows to beat him, now if he meet him again how would he get the shadows?
    Actually, Luffy defeated Moria, who had absorbed 1000 Shadows without any shadows. Without a strong Zombie like Oars to back him up, Moria becomes significantly weaker, since his own fighting capabilities aren't that high.

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by namod View Post
    I'm not talking about luffy. Boa has an awesome DF wich could, alone, beat moria. Add her fighting ability (only showed agains fodder/smoker/robots, but even so it looked good enough). Now add haki. You will get some1 who could counter Moria so easy. Why would moria not use Haki vs jinbe when they fought in the war? He relies on df too much. Also, add the fact that some1 like Sengoku called her strong. He must have his reasons.

To summ this up, i just think that people are severely understimating her. Imo she is a powerhouse.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it has been made clear by Doflamingo that Moriah is weaker than the rest of the Shichibukai.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DutchPhoenix View Post
    Alright luffysmile, you have your opinion, but you dont know the true strenght of reighleigh, WB, roger on their prime.
    So let me ask you, why did they give rayleigh the title ''the dark king'' if it wasnt for what i said.
    didnt WB was unofficial pirate king ??

and 1 who was close to be come become real pirate king if he wanted.

WB , Roger and Rayleigh were all powerful fighter but i dont think even in their prime they could have give admirals " a 2-minute treatment" admirals r also powerful fighter. and in manga/manhwa old age didnt mean loss power. if u want u can c The Breaker in that u have "elder kwon" one of oldest and strongest guy
    u can even c one piece u will get many old fighters who r even stronger then young fighters

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    didnt WB was unofficial pirate king ??

and 1 who was close to be come become real pirate king if he wanted.

WB , Roger and Rayleigh were all powerful fighter but i dont think even in their prime they could have give admirals " a 2-minute treatment" admirals r also powerful fighter. and in manga/manhwa old age didnt mean loss power. if u want u can c The Breaker in that u have "elder kwon" one of oldest and strongest guy
    u can even c one piece u will get many old fighters who r even stronger then young fighters
    WB didnt know how to get to raftel, and didnt have any interest in doing so.
    Rayleigh was called the dark king, not WB.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DutchPhoenix View Post
    WB didnt know how to get to raftel, and didnt have any interest in doing so.
    Rayleigh was called the dark king, not WB.
    i know Rayleigh was called the dark king and WB not

i never called WB "dark king" and didnt Roger told WB what is "one piece" and how to go raftel. its just WB didnt have any interest other then family

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Rate the strawhats in order of abilities

I feel like after these 2 years, things have changed.

I think it goes

1. Luffy, duh.
    2. Zoro. Duh.
    3. Sanji. Duh
    4. Chopper, he removed the limitation to his extras transformations, as well as control over monster point.
    5.Franky, the new model, I don't think we've still seen all of its' capability.
    6.Brook, he's no longer just a swordman, he's unbelieably fast now too. Perhaps faster than gear 2.
    7. Robin, same ability as before, just bigger.
    8. Nami, Upgraded clima-tactic
    9. Ussop, he has all these extra tool, such as the impact wolf which seems to be pretty powerful

I think this list is highly debatable since we haven't really seen much since fishman island and punk hazard arc was pretty simple, all of them got out with barely a scratch, this is looking to be a really great arc with some actual battles.

New Reply
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast