Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 500 (2) , Bleach 586 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The REAL purpose of the Bankai medallions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryuzaki L's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The REAL purpose of the Bankai medallions (SPOILERS from latest chapter)

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    That actually makes sense.
    http://readms.com/r/bleach/565/2224/17

As seen here the ones specifically shown are the ones who stole bankais and the shinigami who had their bankai stolen, no one else. So basically byakuya, komamura, soifon and hitsugaya have a bit of quincy in them right now. I wonder if there is a way for them to take advantage of the bits of quincy they get. Even if the portions of juhabach's soul they received would be smaller than the ones those quincy originally had the purpose of the souls is to strenghten the ones to receive it. I wonder if they can be considered technically hybrids... Thinking about it the vizards might have been in a similar position since they hollowified. Remember urahara said he used quincy arrows to give them the quincy bit they needed to balance their souls? They might have received a portion of from those quincy arrows urahara used. There is also the fact that juhabach took yamamoto's bankai....
    Do you have any idea, how wrong that sounds seriously though, that would make perfect sense why every Quincy had to finish off the Shinigami they stole Bankai from

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The REAL purpose of the Bankai medallions (SPOILERS from latest chapter)

I been thinking out of those who had their bankai stolen only Bykayua was taken to the RG, which also shows me that he's been 'cleansed' from JB's ability, i also think it's because he's a Noble this happened, the Soul KIng can't risk his Nobles getting tainted.
    Spoiler show

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2