Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Fairy Tail 368 Discussion / 369 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 368 Discussion / 369 Predictions

Then I'd like to know how and why one becomes part of a seal for such an insane weapon, without their knowledge. Who at that time would have been capable of doing such a thing to him. As to why he would be chosen, a younger member makes sense, but otherwise it's just a bit odd to me.

And btw, even though I'm one of the ones who isn't downplaying the reality of Zero's power, I don't think the problem here is people mad about him beating Jellal. They just don't see it as good storytelling to bring Oracion Seis back from basically nowhere in order for Jellal to confront them and die. If he got beaten, allowing Midnight or the rest to go after Zero, that would be good plot development in my opinion, but him dying here would just fall flat especially since Tartarus has nothing to do with any of this. It's not like they sent Oracion after him, they couldn't even find him...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by amitnaruto View Post

Let us have a little enjoyment in the fact that Hiro isn't sexist, he's completely stripped down his main male character where for the past 368 chapters honestly, the stripping title was given to none other then Lucy heartfilia, im sure all the guys here agree with me that we've daydreamed over her long enough, so feminists and ladies should rejoice at this little hilarious scenario and enjoy their male character for now.
    Oh please...natsu..he isn't considered fanservice or most males in this manga..Unless, it was gray..The girls still look way better than the guys facially and that's important.

Anyway..ugh..this chapter..jellal, jellal, jeez can't mashima give the guy a break..for real..that was really really borderline annoying..I'm also tired of seeing erza torture.. I don't like it at all..I really want to know if elfman is going to through with it or if someone will intervene. For some reason, what cana said doesn't bother me. She might sound like a bitch but what she said make sense in a way..Why would elfman come back empty handed? This chapter was okay..
    Last edited by liductan; January 27, 2014 at 02:51 PM.

“I guess by now I should know enough about loss to realize that you never really stop missing
    someone you just learn to live around the huge gaping hole of their absence."
    - Alyson Noel

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SerpentTailedAngel View Post
    I'm crossing my fingers that it's this one. For one, I don't like the future!Gray theory all that much. For another, it's a potential chance for us to learn how exactly Zeref knows Natsu. If Silver's concern has more to do with Natsu being significant to Zeref, then that would be just as valid a reason for being upset with his involvement.
    Requoting this, because, well.... Just recently read CR's version of the Silver-Natsu part.

CR version: Natsu... No, it couldn't be.....
    MS version: Natsu.... of all people....

The former heavily suggests that he is indeed aware of Zeref's interest in Natsu, which is why he was so surprised at him breaking into Tartaros, thinking it must be some kind of fate at hand for him to walk straight into Tartaros' doorstep. The latter does seem to suggest he's future!Gray

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    Requoting this, because, well.... Just recently read CR's version of the Silver-Natsu part.

CR version: Natsu... No, it couldn't be.....
    MS version: Natsu.... of all people....

The former heavily suggests that he is indeed aware of Zeref's interest in Natsu, which is why he was so surprised at him breaking into Tartaros, thinking it must be some kind of fate at hand for him to walk straight into Tartaros' doorstep. The latter does seem to suggest he's future!Gray
    There most definitely is a connection.

Silver and Gray. They're both a similar shade of color no? That should be a giveaway. I'm not sure who he is but honestly right now I'm going with Gray's dad.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 92

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know but Tartaros is kinda working against Zeref. Wouldn't Zeref also become powerless when Face is activated? Let's assume the aim is to undo a spell that was being put on E.N.D and for that they need to seal off all magic in the world. But if face can undo magic then wouldn't the demons also stop to exist cause they were summoned with magic? And Zeref would loose all his power too.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    I don't know but Tartaros is kinda working against Zeref. Wouldn't Zeref also become powerless when Face is activated? Let's assume the aim is to undo a spell that was being put on E.N.D and for that they need to seal off all magic in the world. But if face can undo magic then wouldn't the demons also stop to exist cause they were summoned with magic? And Zeref would loose all his power too.
    There's no reason to assume they were ever summoned by magic. We saw Minerva being turned from a human into a demon, after all.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lozmaster View Post
    There's no reason to assume they were ever summoned by magic. We saw Minerva being turned from a human into a demon, after all.
    The main members like Kyoka,Tempesta etc. are demons summoned of the book of Zeref accroding to Cobra.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I seriously doubt that killing the 3 council members would remove the seal. In fact, killing them probably made the seal permanent.

The ex-chairman didn't put that seal on, whoever did it is or was probably someone incredibly powerful who rule over the magic council and the rest of the magic world.

Obviously, the 3 members would have eventually died of old age, removing the seal. I seriously doubt whoever put such an elaborate seal on made it as simple as killing 3 people to remove it.

That person probably thought longer term than the death of the 3 members by old age.

I'd be willing to assume that tartaros failed because you probably need the 3 members alive to remove that seal.

Also, very doubtful that Jellal is dead anyway. It was way too easy. We're talking about someone who would have probably easily defeated Jura in the grand magic games if he was allowed to display his full power.
    Last edited by Giga_Gaia; January 31, 2014 at 12:35 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

The seal was probably made so that the life links could be transferred once the guardian neared his death and now that Jellal is dying he will probably pass down his link for Meredy and (through her linking magic) all of Oraccion Seis sans Brain/Zero.

My prediction is that Meredy will snap into a murderous rampage in the wake of Jellal's predicament and after killing Zero she will threaten to murder/suicide all of OS for destroying the rest of her family.

At that point Jellal will talk her down and pass his emotions and remaining power to her thus transferring the seal while also strenghtening it as Oraccion Seis receive Jellal's emotions together with part of the life link.

Thus Meredy, now carrying Jellal's magic, becomes the leader of a reformed Oraccion Seis as they turn into the guardians of Face.
    Captain Mashima and Admiral Kishimoto give your ships one big fat F*** YOU ALL!

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4