Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Limits of Naruto Without Kurama

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Limits of Naruto Without Kurama

Naruto didn't beat Pain or most of his fights in Part I out of sheer power though, he won because of his willpower and cleverness. His ability to set up traps and trick opponents are what made him dangerous, as well as his refusal to give up or lose. Naruto doesn't necessarily need a power boost, he just needs to use his brain.

I doubt Naruto will ever fight Sasuke, and even if he does, he has Sage Mode and Pa and Ma to fuse with. Sadly, I think Naruto will get the other half of the Kyuubi, which sucks. Hopefully it doesn't happen though, Naruto doesn't need more free powerups, he needs his cleverness.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Naruto didn't beat Pain or most of his fights in Part I out of sheer power though, he won because of his willpower and cleverness. His ability to set up traps and trick opponents are what made him dangerous, as well as his refusal to give up or lose. Naruto doesn't necessarily need a power boost, he just needs to use his brain.

I doubt Naruto will ever fight Sasuke, and even if he does, he has Sage Mode and Pa and Ma to fuse with. Sadly, I think Naruto will get the other half of the Kyuubi, which sucks. Hopefully it doesn't happen though, Naruto doesn't need more free powerups, he needs his cleverness.
    See Shikamaru's case? He's extremely clever, but his cleverness sadly is not backed up by his poor abilities. That's why he's practically helpless at times or even considered as a fodder nowadays. Naruto in Sage Mode recently at that time was easily gotten rid of by a blind Madara. As he is of now, let's say he'd be fighting Madara while he's in Sage Mode, what does he have? Rasenshuriken?, that's a pretty good breakfast for the hungry ghost realm IMO, no seriously he's outclassed in every domain and even If Naruto uses his cleverness efficiently, he'd still going to be outclassed because 1/ Madara is more clever than he is and 2/ Madara is far more powerful than he is and 3/ Even when it comes to hand-to-hand combat Madara is tiers above Naruto, both these 3 factors are what makes Naruto ( in sage mode ) inferior to Madara.
    Last edited by Rikudobito; January 29, 2014 at 05:05 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I do read the manga, but not blindly like many do.

Easy. As you said, the Kyuubi chakra does not heal anyone. The thing is, the Kyuubi chakra isn't being controlled by the Kyuubi, so it can't heal unless the user tries to heal himself.

And how are you countering what I said? I did say the Kyuubi's help, meaning the Kyuubi is the one who healed Naruto every single time. Yes, I can say that Naruto gets healed and has more stamina because of the Kyuubi. If you read the manga, then you'll see that it's the Kyuubi who heals Naruto and gives Naruto its chakra. Naruto's body does not have the property to regenerate by itself, if it did then no one would have said Kyuubi played a part.

Instead, we have Kakashi, Shizune, Tsunade, and everyone and their mothers telling us Kyuubi is the reason why Naruto heals faster. Proof? Kabuto cut off a chakra path to Naruto's heart solely so Kyuubi's chakra can't get there and heal Naruto's heart. Tsunade had to heal Naruto's heart.

This is Part I during the Sannin battle. That alone proves me so right, that Kyuubi is the only reason why Naruto's heals at an increased rate and has more stamina.

Um, wrong. Very wrong. Know what's the difference between Naruto and the other ninjas that have the Kyuubi's chakra? Naruto has the Kyuubi in him, the very same Kyuubi who controls what it does with its chakra. If the Kyuubi wanted to, it could heal Naruto. if it wanted to, it could hurt Naruto with its potent chakra. All you did was just show that the Kyuubi chakra needs sentient mind to control it, proving that the Kyuubi is a separate entity and not part of Naruto's power.

It has not. You have been proven wrong many times. I already said why. In any case, Naruto is more epic without the Kyuubi.
    This is the most interesting thing I has read so far. Basically, you are saying that Kyuuubi is using his medical ninjutsu to heal Naruto. That's really funny. I certainly wouldn't thing Kyuubi was using medic ninjutsus on Naruto's body. Just a question?

Why didn't Kyuubi heal Naruto when Kabuto cut his chakra system?

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudobito View Post
    See Shikamaru's case? He's extremely clever, but his cleverness sadly is not backed up by his poor abilities. That's why he's practically helpless at times or even considered as a fodder nowadays. Naruto in Sage Mode recently at that time was easily gotten rid of by a blind Madara. As he is of now, let's say he'd be fighting Madara while he's in Sage Mode, what does he have? Rasenshuriken?, that's a pretty good breakfast for the hungry ghost realm IMO, no seriously he's outclassed in every domain and even If Naruto uses his cleverness efficiently, he'd still going to be outclassed because 1/ Madara is more clever than he is and 2/ Madara is far more powerful than he is and 3/ Even when it comes to hand-to-hand combat Madara is tiers above Naruto, both these 3 factors are what makes Naruto ( in sage mode ) inferior to Madara.
    He has the ability to sense, see attacks coming, and react as he did to the Third Raikage before smashing his arm with the rasengan. Naruto particularly chose Sage Mode because it gave him benefits Kyuubi's chakra did not.

Shikamaru doesn't have much to back his intelligence, but Naruto has plenty to back his cleverness. Madara isn't as clever as he is smart, while Naruto can get unorthodox and unpredictable. Naruto could get all the powerups in the world, but he and Sasuke are still outclassed either way. Using his cleverness would put Naruto at a higher level like it always did in Part I.
    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    This is the most interesting thing I has read so far. Basically, you are saying that Kyuuubi is using his medical ninjutsu to heal Naruto. That's really funny. I certainly wouldn't thing Kyuubi was using medic ninjutsus on Naruto's body. Just a question?

Why didn't Kyuubi heal Naruto when Kabuto cut his chakra system?
    I never did say Kyuubi is using medical ninjutsu. The manga explains it all, you just need to actually read it. I cannot be assed to explain it only for you to misunderstand, ignore it, or deny it outright.

You are either unable to read or you selectively ignore the manga and posts. I explained why the Kyuubi didn't heal Naruto when Kabuto cut his chakra system, and the manga explains it.

Here's a question for you: can you cross the bridge if there's a big gap in the middle to get to the other side to save someone? Let me illustrate it:

Your ambulance ____ _____ the other side of bridge where the victim is

Would your ambulance, or any vehicle for that matter, be able to cross the severed bridge? The right answer is the answer to why the Kyuubi did not heal Naruto. However, you have absolutely no proof that Naruto is the one doing all the accelerated healing. The manga has said thousands of times that Kyuubi/Kyuubi's chakra was doing the healing, and when Naruto stole the KYuubi's chakra, he was unable to heal his ankle quickly enough.

If you want to continue to deny manga facts, feel free to do so. This is nothing new from you.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2