Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply

Thread: The Bee RIP thread

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

The Bee RIP thread

Yeah. You're all so concerned what's gonna happen to Naruto and Sasuke that you tend to overlook the fact that Bee's dead.

Bee is a guy of ordinary lineage, so he's dead. He's gonna be chilling in that special Bijuu place with all the Jinchuuriki and whatnot. I'm not sure why he would off-panel this, maybe it's still coming. Either way, he's dead.
    Last edited by Xrayz0r; January 25, 2014 at 09:19 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Bee RIP thread

Quote Originally Posted by Xrayz0r View Post
    Yeah. You're all so concerned what's gonna happen to Naruto and Sasuke that you tend to overlook the fact that Bee's dead.

Bee is a guy of ordinary lineage, so he's dead. He's gonna be chilling in that special Bijuu place with all the Jinchuuriki and whatnot. I'm not sure why he would off-panel this, maybe it's still coming. Either way, he's dead.

Until the author says for certain, bee is still alive and can still survive.

Samehade is one way. The single tail worth of chakra that the eighth tails left with him is another.

Fact remains that if bee is dead, Kishimoto will show us.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Your so called single tentacle worth of chakra is nothing but an escape path for bee to be alive and unharmed. Bee's lineage isn't special, so he can't eat the tentacle for him to have the hachibi's chakra. I think kishi doesn't need to explain this thing off, because clearly, t'was already stated by zetsu as an absolute rule. Even naruto, a special ninja came from an special clan was dying. It goes the same to kushina.

So bee is dead. Not unless bee is also some of rikudou's descendant just like ginkin brothers. But still the hachibi was being wrath from him, so that's almost certain.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Bee is dead when Kishimoto shows so. Your logic in regard to the tentacle is flawed given the fact that he has been the eight tails Jinchuriki for 30 years. Same with Gaara, he was able to pull out the one tails chakra simply because he had been the Jinchuriki previously. Bee wouldn't need to eat a piece of the tentacle, simply absorb the whole thing. You're also right about something, it is an escape path. An escape path, that Kishimoto wrote in himself. So take that how you will.

Like I said, bee is dead when Kishimoto shows him as such.
    Last edited by KiSwordsman; January 26, 2014 at 05:19 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Bee already pulled those kind of tactics(?) , isn't he? Sacrificing hachibi's tail for him to escaped from sasuke's amaterasu. (Or he's just playing and sacrificed haschibi's tail)

Well, if that is the case, then should I assume that shikaku is still alive because kishi didn't shown how he/they died? We didn't even saw him being destroyed/vanished by the juubi's bijuudama.

Shikaku said that the bijuudama is coming their way. So even without a scan, they're obviously dead.

Spiral zetsu said that a jinchuuriki will die the moment they lost/wrath their bijuu. He even said that's an absolute rule. So obviously, bee's dead. Even zetsu claimed that it doesn't matter if naruto is an uzumaki, he'll never excepted in that category.

Minato, kurama and spiral zetsu claimed that ''absolute rule'' about the jinchuuriki and their bijuu, while the akatsuki shows that, and it goes the same for kushina. Do you think all of that aren't enough as a proof that bee is certainly dead?

Well, maybe you're right, in fact, I'm still waiting for kishi to show us how the HQ has been destroyed. Did they do anything? Did the raikage's secretary put them in a jar and send then with her jutsu? Or they just accept their death with open arms?

But anyway, kishi himself did wrote everything about this manga. So even if the hachibi used an escape path for bee being sucked into the mazou, but still, he'll going to die. Not unless kishi will do something terrible asspull just to save bee. But then again, bee is just a minor character just like shikaku and ino's dad. They already served their purpose.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BurnSchulz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post

Samehade is one way. The single tail worth of chakra that the eighth tails left with him is another.

Hahaha... how optimistic... Kishi didnt even show us where all the Kages and the rest of the entire Alliance is upt to untilll most fans were really upset about the fact that they didnt seem to be willing to fight madara. OH and then just atfter that he revealed that theyre fighting an all new enemy which was showed for the very first time. How convinient.
    Next time we see bee he is lying dead and it will be when kishi reminds that there is also the Raikage who cares.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Until it's official, this thread is just another useless discussion. Not to mention that Gyukki chopped one of his tentacles before he got sucked in which was probably for Bee staying alive.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Bee already pulled those kind of tactics(?) , isn't he? Sacrificing hachibi's tail for him to escaped from sasuke's amaterasu. (Or he's just playing and sacrificed haschibi's tail)

Well, if that is the case, then should I assume that shikaku is still alive because kishi didn't shown how he/they died? We didn't even saw him being destroyed/vanished by the juubi's bijuudama.

Shikaku said that the bijuudama is coming their way. So even without a scan, they're obviously dead.

Spiral zetsu said that a jinchuuriki will die the moment they lost/wrath their bijuu. He even said that's an absolute rule. So obviously, bee's dead. Even zetsu claimed that it doesn't matter if naruto is an uzumaki, he'll never excepted in that category.

Minato, kurama and spiral zetsu claimed that ''absolute rule'' about the jinchuuriki and their bijuu, while the akatsuki shows that, and it goes the same for kushina. Do you think all of that aren't enough as a proof that bee is certainly dead?

Well, maybe you're right, in fact, I'm still waiting for kishi to show us how the HQ has been destroyed. Did they do anything? Did the raikage's secretary put them in a jar and send then with her jutsu? Or they just accept their death with open arms?

But anyway, kishi himself did wrote everything about this manga. So even if the hachibi used an escape path for bee being sucked into the mazou, but still, he'll going to die. Not unless kishi will do something terrible asspull just to save bee. But then again, bee is just a minor character just like shikaku and ino's dad. They already served their purpose.

Even if he already used the tactic, that just means we know what that eight tails was doing this time and know what it means. It doesn't mean that it can't work a second time.

Here's the thing about that, Kishimoto put emphasis on their deaths. He gave importance to it with the other characters. Unlike them, bee has not gotten such treatment. Kishimoto has put no emphasis on the fact that he is dead, at all. Bee wasn't just some throwaway character he's a character that Kishimoto has given importance to for a good hundred chapters, a couple hundred actually. If he was dead and that was a finality, we would have been given some indication of it. Like we were with the headquarters.

Yes, because Kishimoto has never with in the entirety of the story introduce a rule, and then found a way around that rule or reneged on it. The chakra trade with the Fox to name one, Uzumaki Jinchuriki to name another. Plus, it has never been more obvious that he will renege or find a way around said rule when he throws it in our face. No, that's never happened. I can be sarcastic too.

Bee isn't on the same level as shikamaru and Ino's father. That's my personal opinion, but if the last couple hundred chapters haven't told you that then I don't know what will. There's also one thing you're forgetting about the HQ situation. Bee, is not a group of people. He's a single person. If Neji can have so much emphasis placed on his death, someone who hasn't really been that important to the story since part one. Bee, whose been a major part of the story for the last couple hundred chapters, can get the same treatment.

Point still stands, if he is dead, Kishimoto will show us.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BurnSchulz View Post
    Hahaha... how optimistic... Kishi didnt even show us where all the Kages and the rest of the entire Alliance is upt to untilll most fans were really upset about the fact that they didnt seem to be willing to fight madara. OH and then just atfter that he revealed that theyre fighting an all new enemy which was showed for the very first time. How convinient.
    Next time we see bee he is lying dead and it will be when kishi reminds that there is also the Raikage who cares.
    Not really optimism, just knowledge of how Kishimoto operates when he kills one of his characters that has importance within the story.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Bee will survive long enough to die heroically (and ultimately lose what's left of his Hachibi chakra) and meet up with Naruto in the Outer Path like he did with all the other jinchuuriki. Or Samehada will bail him out forever and Bee lives happily ever after. Meh.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i am guessing kishimoto will use bee's death as a good ole shounen motivation for naruto to go apeshit

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by REN KOUEN View Post
    i am guessing kishimoto will use bee's death as a good ole shounen motivation for naruto to go apeshit

For what though? Gone are the days where the main character going crazy resulted in him unleashing power he could not handle at the time. So unless it is revealed that he is a secret member of the Sarutobi clan That used their long history with the monkey contract to eventually activate a form of monkey Sage mode called a saiyan, I'm not seeing how Naruto going apeshit would matter at all. I mean seriously, looking at everything that Madara has done in the past few chapters. This dude made the entirety of the organization irrelevant. I understand it's because the plot dictated such, but come on.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

if he was swallowed by the gedo and hasnt just had the 8 tails ripped out of his body like naruto it could be used as a plot device for bee to save samui and atsui. though the way kishi forgets about secondary characters i wouldnt be surprised if bee isnt mentioned for a while let alone those two ever be saved.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For what though? Gone are the days where the main character going crazy resulted in him unleashing power he could not handle at the time. So unless it is revealed that he is a secret member of the Sarutobi clan That used their long history with the monkey contract to eventually activate a form of monkey Sage mode called a saiyan, I'm not seeing how Naruto going apeshit would matter at all. I mean seriously, looking at everything that Madara has done in the past few chapters. This dude made the entirety of the organization irrelevant. I understand it's because the plot dictated such, but come on.
    Nah this element of shounen manga is still alive and well,and kishi will at least show naruto thinking of bee once during the last fight

i am willing to make an avatar bet on it

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking back at the previous chapter. Bee might stillbe alive.
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/660/17
    8th tail chopping off his limb (with Bee?), must be to keep bee alive with little chakra off his limb.

so.... No.

New Reply