Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: Doflamingo's Fate

  1. #16
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Roarchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Mexico
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    266
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Doflamingo's Fate

    -Eventually it gets to a situation where DD is doomed because of Kaidous and Luffy saves him and/or Luffy shows compassion towards DD. DD turns over a new leaf.

  2. #17
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Doflamingo's Fate

    DD turnin a new page....nahhh. but based on what ive seen him do against sanji n law...can luffy really beat him right now? n with his annoyin string power...I dont know how...yet again its luffy...he'l find a way. I cant wait to see the look on dd face when he gets hit .....it will b priceless

  3. #18
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    653
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Doflamingo's Fate

    Quote Originally Posted by Ricepudding View Post
    DD turnin a new page....nahhh. but based on what ive seen him do against sanji n law...can luffy really beat him right now? n with his annoyin string power...I dont know how...yet again its luffy...he'l find a way. I cant wait to see the look on dd face when he gets hit .....it will b priceless
    Dressrosa need freedom. as long as DD is there they cant get it .
    toy need to be human again
    SH need new bounty's

  4. #19
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    121
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Doflamingo's Fate

    Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    Dressrosa need freedom. as long as DD is there they cant get it .
    toy need to be human again
    SH need new bounty's
    I'm not sure how much Luffy's bounty could go up.. Ace had a bounty of.. 550M Beli, I believe. That's one of the top commanders of Whitebeard's fleet and the son of Gol D Roger..

  5. #20
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Posts
    142
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Doflamingo's Fate

    We are forgeting Revolutionaries in all this... Big mom pirates apeared, why dragon couldnt? and kick dd a$$
    Sorry for my Engrish...

  6. #21
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    653
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Doflamingo's Fate

    Quote Originally Posted by catagon87 View Post
    I'm not sure how much Luffy's bounty could go up.. Ace had a bounty of.. 550M Beli, I believe. That's one of the top commanders of Whitebeard's fleet and the son of Gol D Roger..
    when i say SH i mean all group
    luffy have good bounty others also need good bounty. sanji need his photo good in bounty , Usopp need bounty by his real name and Chopper need real bounty in mill and not just 50

    luffy have bounty of 400,000,000 right now
    kid have 470,000,000 and law have 440,000,000 so he will get more then that after this arc or when they create new/next bounty

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts