Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: Bleach 567 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 567 Discussion / 568 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    Because Kubo started it by mentioning science in it...
    Instead if he had stayed with something like " I can turn anything into ice and i am super super cold " or something like that, people wouldn't be discussing science right now
    When did he mention science ?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devstauk View Post
    I don't get why mask is considered "strong" he took out two captains in bankai big whoop, Mask was built for fist fights which was a bad match up with Kensei in the 1st place, while Kensei's attacks maybe powerful to someone who is actually built for brawling he's bound to lose, Kensei has no defence just brute force. And As for Rose 0.o bit of a numpty when it came to giving away information about his bankai.

I'm not saying Renji hasn't grown in power but mask isn't exactly a beast among men when it came to down to it, as much as some people like to blow smoke up his arse he was a low level SR, in fact As Nodt was his superior looking back at the 1st invasion.

And i can't stress this enough Rose and Kensei aren't exactly the best to gauge someone power to.

(I meant rose )
    From what I gather kensei was not exactly weak in the defense area. His bankai did act as an armor to some degree if I recall. I also don't see how kensei was in a bad matchup. Why would kensei be at a disadvantage in a fist fight? Fistfights are precise what his bankai is for, kensei essentially walked to a fistfight armed with knuckles that can change shape and cause explosions on contact. Mask went in there simply with his superstar ability and his bare body. As far as abilities go I would argue it is mask that had the bad matchup, he was going up against the guy with the knuckles that cause explosions on contact. Still, his ability increased his power to the point where he could stop a bankai with his bare hands and that was apparently not even close to his full power. With rose the issue is that rose did speak too much. Once mask destroyed his eardrums rose was up against the power that could take on a bankai with its bare hands with virtually no ability of his own he could use. I am not sure of how his shikai works however if kensei's bankai was stopped odds are that his shikai would not even leave a dent mask or no mask. Stopping a captain's bankai with your bare hands is a pretty big feat in any scenario IMO. There really is no reason for us to think kensei or love don't live up to what should be expected of a proper captain, I don't think the manga has displayed them as being beneath the norm. There are a few captains that have been shown to be above the norm (yamamoto, unohana, kenpachi, to some degree maybe kyoraku although not to the extreme as the other 3 I mentioned) however outside of those it doesn't appear as if there is a significant variation between captains. Why would we think kensei, love, rose or shinji are that much weaker or stronger than soifon, gin, byakuya, komamura, tousen, hitsugaya, mayuri or ukitake(maybe he would be alongside kyoraku if he didn't have a plot induced lung disease though)?

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Do we have any reason to think shaz was all that though? Defeating a stern riter like that is reasonably impressive although there is the consideration that ichigo was using his bankai at the time while shaz did not quite have a chance to use his own volstandig. Same could be said about kirge, the guy was simply not all that. The thing about his reiatsu only makes things murkier considering that while ichigo without a doubt had that much reiatsu to begin with he was quite clearly not fighting at a level that implied twice the reiatsu of a captain. Fr whatever reason his control was poor and so was performance. At the time ichigo with a mask did not even defeat gin which is weird considering that just without a mask he has twice the reiatsu of a captain. Even when he got his powers back I don't really get the impression that ichigo was really that ahead of a captain. From what I gather the only power boost he got from there was from the fullbring armor. He doesn't seem to have a mask anymore but I would argue he did not need it anymore as during his previous zampakuto training he stopped being the container of shirosaki within his inner world and shirosaki went back to old man zangetsu.
    So let's assume As Nodt isn't all that, and every SR isn't all that, so captains who barely keep up or can't keep up are not all that, so basically Ichigo isn't all that, but more all that than other all thats. Guy in charge of whole Hueco Mundo, who used Vollstandig AND absorbed Allon isn't all that? And we've never seen Gin fight captain class opponent, we have no idea how big his reiatsu is. We know he was VC level when he was like 6 years old. And it's maybe 30 years in Shinigami age. Guy was a genius, with an ability to kill Butterflaizen with one hit and speed, that noone could keep up.

Quote Quote:
    Byakuya's situation is different from renji's. To begin with there is the issue of where renji and byakuya started out. As far as their starting levels go byakuya and renji were worlds apart. Renji was at best a strong VC while byakuya was a perfectly competent captain class fighter who easily exceeded renji in terms of skill and power. Basically there was no area in which renji was even equal to byakuya even if we remove the power difference between them. Then we have the difference in their needs at the royal dimension. I would argue that byakuya went there with virtually no needs regarding his zampakuto which is the exact opposite situation from renji, a neonate in comparison. Renji needed the whole nimaiya thing because his bankai was destroyed and its power reduced to a fraction. Byakuya has no need for such a thing because his bankai was in perfect shape and to boot he did not have it at the time. He did get his sword taken a look at but odds are he did not need the stuff renji needed. More importantly, the name thing. Byakuya is at least decades, if not a century, ahead of renji in all regards. Do you think he has to be told his bankai's name? Odds are byakuya was way past petty things like that decades ago. Byakuya already had his "true" bankai. I guess kubo could surprise us with a detail or two depending on what byakuya did with nimaiya but at least on what we currently know there is no reason for byakuya to have had to put much effort into this. Byakuya has to focus on the power aspects of the training because his abilities are already mastered and unfortunately kinda not with him at the time. So what we have is byakuya getting kirio's food, his sword taken a look at for whatever reason, the clothes thing and whatever training he can get with the monk guy. Why wouldn't byakuya return much stronger than renji? It seems plain absurd but to me it would be remarkably weird that byakuya returned weaker than renji, who started the training without even knowing his bankai's name.
    Yeah, exactly. WHERE IS BYAKUYA'S ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT? Renji is a highly talented VC, who got his Bankai exceptionally fast. It's safe to say he has a great potential. And Byakuya? He's strong, he had his 110 years to train. He doesn't change his Bankai, he's pretty fast. That's all. He was above Renji in every regard, but now Renji was brought to his limit. And I don't think Byakuya's limit is far above Renji's. I think Renji's talent is bigger than Byakuya's. Renji fought Byakuya with fresh Bankai, that he didn't know how to use. If he trained for long enough he'd be a match. But after his first fight his Bankai was damaged, so he never could reach his limit.

Quote Quote:
    Against nodt the vast majority of his power was stolen and even against a difficult ability he managed to fight to the bitter end.
    He fought. But he didn't do anything. He was being played with and trashed around. As Nodt let him attack him once, and his sword didn't even penetrate As's Blut.

Btw. What happenned with Blut? Blut Vene or Blut Arteriae? SRs are being cut left and right, no mention of "switching" to Blut Arteriae or Blut Vene. Like it was passive ability. Urahara said "moment when they changed from BV to BA will be crucial". And how is it crucial? So far we have normal abilities, normal fights, BV and BA not mentioned at all.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    So let's assume As Nodt isn't all that, and every SR isn't all that, so captains who barely keep up or can't keep up are not all that, so basically Ichigo isn't all that, but more all that than other all thats. Guy in charge of whole Hueco Mundo, who used Vollstandig AND absorbed Allon isn't all that? And we've never seen Gin fight captain class opponent, we have no idea how big his reiatsu is. We know he was VC level when he was like 6 years old. And it's maybe 30 years in Shinigami age. Guy was a genius, with an ability to kill Butterflaizen with one hit and speed, that noone could keep up.

Yeah, exactly. WHERE IS BYAKUYA'S ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT? Renji is a highly talented VC, who got his Bankai exceptionally fast. It's safe to say he has a great potential. And Byakuya? He's strong, he had his 110 years to train. He doesn't change his Bankai, he's pretty fast. That's all. He was above Renji in every regard, but now Renji was brought to his limit. And I don't think Byakuya's limit is far above Renji's. I think Renji's talent is bigger than Byakuya's. Renji fought Byakuya with fresh Bankai, that he didn't know how to use. If he trained for long enough he'd be a match. But after his first fight his Bankai was damaged, so he never could reach his limit.

He fought. But he didn't do anything. He was being played with and trashed around. As Nodt let him attack him once, and his sword didn't even penetrate As's Blut.

Btw. What happenned with Blut? Blut Vene or Blut Arteriae? SRs are being cut left and right, no mention of "switching" to Blut Arteriae or Blut Vene. Like it was passive ability. Urahara said "moment when they changed from BV to BA will be crucial". And how is it crucial? So far we have normal abilities, normal fights, BV and BA not mentioned at all.
    Gin has fought shinji and ichigo through the manga. With shinji the fight didn't get too far but it does appear neither had much of an edge or disadvantage. Quilge? He never showed much strength to begin with IMO. He was outclassed by ichigo at every turn, easily at that. Allon has only been shown as dangerous against VCs and was taken out by yamamoto. I don't think we can really make the case the thing would actually be able to fight even on par with a captain IMO. Its power was very well superior to that of multiple VCs but the gap between captain and VC is pretty massive to begin with. And then we have shaz, who was easily taken out by a worn and tired ichigo. Maybe he didn't get to use his ability and there was more to him but at least at the time he was shown it does not appear like he is the sort of person that can fight or defeat a captain class enemy... Also, why do you thin gin was 6 years old? Its souls we are talking about, they age differently. Gin at the time was at least several decades old considering everything. Just look at hiyori, she has not even aged in over a century. All we know is that gin was gifted and got relatively strong at a young age but we have no reason to believe he was younger than several decades old at least.

Is potential an issue here though? The first part of their trip to the royal palace was the springs which supposedly heals their injuries and even leaves them better than they used to be. Where exactly is there a potential issue here? Renji and byakuya both walked out of there healthier than they used to be. Then there is the food thingy. What they went through there was literally inserting and adding reiatsu to their bodies. I am not sure if potential itself is really an issue here. So.... if both of them had reiatsu added to their reserves, why would renji walk out of there stronger than byakuya? Renji would have started out as a strong VC, a level which is rather insignificant to someone of actual captain class reiatsu. Byakuya started with captain class reiatsu and got at least as much power as renji added to his own (well, I don't see why we should think byakuya would have less power added than renji anyways). Then we have the sword part. Renji is the one that needed help here, as I said earlier, byakuya should be past the kiddie stuff renji had to deal with as broken bankai or not being told its proper name. As far as the monk guys training, I am not sure what the deal is so far. Anyways, even if we were talking about characters reaching their potential or limit.... why would we think renji's is higher than byakuya's or that byakuya had already basically reached it? Renji has been shown as talented but where does byakuya fall short in the talent department? Byakuya is actually one of the few captains that has been shown to be good at every shinigami art. He has been shown to be at least above average if not proficient at every art we have seen. He can even use advance shunpo techniques and level 89 kido in battle on top of being an excellent swordsman. More so, he is actually young by captain standards even if not as much as hitsugaya or gin that seems a bit younger. Just look at the other captains. Suifen was a VC 100 years ago. Then we have yoruichi, rose, unohana, shinji, love, kyoraku, kensei, kenpachi, urahara and ukitake who were already well at captain class power. The case can be made that tousen and mayuri also had captain class power back then.

of course he didn't do anything but that was the only plausible and reasonable scenario fear or no fear. Not once have we seen a similar scenario to the one byakuya faced with different results. Byakuya went up against the power of his own bankai while under the influence of fear. The notion that byakuya could have done something in such an scenario is absurd, bankai is just that much of an overwhelming power. More so, not a single one of the captains that had their bankai stolen even succeeded at matching the power of bankai without a bankai and they even had time to prepare . Hitsugaya lost miserably, suifen did not come close (her bankai while being beaten up was more effective than her shunko at full power) and even as an immortal komamura ended up using his bankai. How is byakuya supposed to come up on the spot with a method to counter bankai when others have failed to do so even with time and preparation?. How is it even fair to expect byakuya's sword to penetrate his blutz? Blutz has been shown as a extremely effective defense. Royd blocked RJ with it, quilge blocked tensa zangetsu and GT consistently with it and ichigo as a first timer even blocked juhabach's blade. Byakuya had his blade blocked by someone in the same tier, what happened makes perfect sense.

As far as BV and BA I don't think the manga has actually deviated from what has been stated. It simply has not actually pointed out which one SR have been using so far. With cang du I would argue it was kinda irrelevant. He was frozen.... Not sure what to make of BG9 though. Bambietta exploded from the inside thanks to her ability, I am not sure blutz can protect her from that. It is worth noting she was not cut by komamura though. As far as mask, perhaps the case can be made that he simply didn't switch to BV and remained with his BA. Renji did outclass him and mask appears to be the reckless type when it comes to attacking. Rukia perhaps has a technique which can specifically nullify blut vene. She freezes blood, perhaps that is enough to negate blutz altogether. Or maybe bodt simply wasn't in his BV state and paid the price, Rukia was that much faster than him and he was at a distance so maybe his vene was not the active one.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Gin has fought shinji and ichigo through the manga. With shinji the fight didn't get too far but it does appear neither had much of an edge or disadvantage. Quilge? He never showed much strength to begin with IMO. He was outclassed by ichigo at every turn, easily at that. Allon has only been shown as dangerous against VCs and was taken out by yamamoto. I don't think we can really make the case the thing would actually be able to fight even on par with a captain IMO. Its power was very well superior to that of multiple VCs but the gap between captain and VC is pretty massive to begin with. And then we have shaz, who was easily taken out by a worn and tired ichigo. Maybe he didn't get to use his ability and there was more to him but at least at the time he was shown it does not appear like he is the sort of person that can fight or defeat a captain class enemy... Also, why do you thin gin was 6 years old? Its souls we are talking about, they age differently. Gin at the time was at least several decades old considering everything. Just look at hiyori, she has not even aged in over a century. All we know is that gin was gifted and got relatively strong at a young age but we have no reason to believe he was younger than several decades old at least.

Loooong. >.<

Gin and Shinji was off-panel, Gin vs Ichigo was the only fight were Gin was playing around. He didn't use his Zanpakuto ability. Which is... get hit once and you die. Ichigo was cut when he fought. And I said Gin was 6 years old, so about 30 years of Shingami age. That "6 year old" reffered to how he looked. I think 5x multiplier is enough. I'd argue he wasn't even 30 years old back then.

Quote Quote:
    Is potential an issue here though? The first part of their trip to the royal palace was the springs which supposedly heals their injuries and even leaves them better than they used to be. Where exactly is there a potential issue here? Renji and byakuya both walked out of there healthier than they used to be. Then there is the food thingy. What they went through there was literally inserting and adding reiatsu to their bodies. I am not sure if potential itself is really an issue here. So.... if both of them had reiatsu added to their reserves, why would renji walk out of there stronger than byakuya? Renji would have started out as a strong VC, a level which is rather insignificant to someone of actual captain class reiatsu. Byakuya started with captain class reiatsu and got at least as much power as renji added to his own (well, I don't see why we should think byakuya would have less power added than renji anyways). Then we have the sword part. Renji is the one that needed help here, as I said earlier, byakuya should be past the kiddie stuff renji had to deal with as broken bankai or not being told its proper name. As far as the monk guys training, I am not sure what the deal is so far. Anyways, even if we were talking about characters reaching their potential or limit.... why would we think renji's is higher than byakuya's or that byakuya had already basically reached it? Renji has been shown as talented but where does byakuya fall short in the talent department? Byakuya is actually one of the few captains that has been shown to be good at every shinigami art. He has been shown to be at least above average if not proficient at every art we have seen. He can even use advance shunpo techniques and level 89 kido in battle on top of being an excellent swordsman. More so, he is actually young by captain standards even if not as much as hitsugaya or gin that seems a bit younger. Just look at the other captains. Suifen was a VC 100 years ago. Then we have yoruichi, rose, unohana, shinji, love, kyoraku, kensei, kenpachi, urahara and ukitake who were already well at captain class power. The case can be made that tousen and mayuri also had captain class power back then.
    Food gives reiatsu, healing is healing. So far the gap between Renji and Byakuya didn't close. Zanpakuto. Renji gets new Zanpakuto, which is a HUGE boost. Difference between them is closed already IMO. And training with Ichibei. Under immense reiatsu. They got boost in speed, reiatsu, etc etc. So that massive reiatsu helps. There's were "potential" and "personal limit" is a huge factor.

Renji showed considerable improvement throughout the manga. Even againt Jackie. Byakuya? He improved mentally, but I think he's just at his limit. He achieved what he could achieve. No matter how much he trains he won't be much stronger. He's versatile, good at everything, but not a master of anything. Kenpachi, Unohana, Shunsui wins in swordmanship. Urahara, Tessai, Hachi excel at Kido. Soifon, Yoruichi in Hakuda. Soifon and Yoruichi also are much faster, maybe even twice as fast. Yoruichi outrun Byakuya with Ichigo on her back. Zanpakuto mastery? There he's good. He mastered his Zanpakuto completely. And it seem he's not the only one there.

Quote Quote:
    of course he didn't do anything but that was the only plausible and reasonable scenario fear or no fear. Not once have we seen a similar scenario to the one byakuya faced with different results. Byakuya went up against the power of his own bankai while under the influence of fear. The notion that byakuya could have done something in such an scenario is absurd, bankai is just that much of an overwhelming power. More so, not a single one of the captains that had their bankai stolen even succeeded at matching the power of bankai without a bankai and they even had time to prepare . Hitsugaya lost miserably, suifen did not come close (her bankai while being beaten up was more effective than her shunko at full power) and even as an immortal komamura ended up using his bankai. How is byakuya supposed to come up on the spot with a method to counter bankai when others have failed to do so even with time and preparation?. How is it even fair to expect byakuya's sword to penetrate his blutz? Blutz has been shown as a extremely effective defense. Royd blocked RJ with it, quilge blocked tensa zangetsu and GT consistently with it and ichigo as a first timer even blocked juhabach's blade. Byakuya had his blade blocked by someone in the same tier, what happened makes perfect sense.
    I'm just saying "He fought" is not a feat at all. My 3 year old nephew always kicks me, but I wouldn't say he's strong because of that. xD

Quote Quote:
    As far as mask, perhaps the case can be made that he simply didn't switch to BV and remained with his BA. Renji did outclass him and mask appears to be the reckless type when it comes to attacking. Rukia perhaps has a technique which can specifically nullify blut vene. She freezes blood, perhaps that is enough to negate blutz altogether. Or maybe bodt simply wasn't in his BV state and paid the price, Rukia was that much faster than him and he was at a distance so maybe his vene was not the active one.
    Yhwach said "James" died, so it seems James was SR, and Mask was his ability, or something. xD Anyway, during any of those fights did you think "Oh, he used Blut Vene". Nope. They cut, and cuts are effective. They cut, and cut, and it's like Quincies no longer have crazy strong Blut Vene, that only Shunsui could cut with swordmanship during a fight. I'm not saying they didn't use it or anything, but BV and BA were supposed to be CRUCIAL in a fight, and they're NOT. What counts is OP Renji, OP Mask against 2 Vizards with Bankai who didn't Hollowfy, and Rukia cutting AN like butter. She doesn't have any particular ability. Her first attack she cut As Nodt's arm. Pretty deep cut. She almost cut off his arm. After that she froze his Blut, so AFTER that attack BV didn't work. But first attack can only be explained by crazy speed and As not having BV active.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The zampakuto thing is indeed a huge boost for renji however it can't possibly count as a boost in regards as to how he compares with other shinigami. Renji had a broken and maimed zampakuto, he was to begin with at a disadvantageous position. The only scenario in which he can be said to have a boost that is relevant in how he compares to other shinigami with bankai is that his broken, maimed and incomplete bankai somehow is comparable to intact fully mastered bankai which IMO is far from making a shred of sense. Renji right now is simply where others get to after decades of training. Renji does not have an exceptional or innately more powerful bankai, bankai are only as strong as the reiatsu behind them. It makes no sense for renji to be in any form or context ahead in this regard, at least from what I can tell. To better explain my point, imagine renji fighting a bankai user with the same amount of reiatsu. Renji has his bankai as it was after byakuya destroyed it. The maimed, incomplete version we have seen plenty of times. Then we have the other guy (with the same reiatsu) who has a fully mastered perfectly fine bankai. Renji would IMO loose this encounter, nothing else would make sense. In turn if renji has his bankai fixed and learns its actual name it gets to where his enemy is.

Well, you are making it sound as if byakuya lost due to being innately weak though which is what I am against. IMO it doesn't make sense that byakuya should have been able to do something is the extreme scenario he was given. He was fighting someone of the same caliber as him and he had 90% of his power stolen. Senbonsakura has been shown to be good enough a defense to block even GT from shikai zangetsu. The implication here would be that byakuya is supposed to have some kido which far exceeds shikai GT, which IMO is quite an absurd thing to expect from byakuya.

Rukia does have an ability and she did make the point she froze his blood. Her blade and body is insanely cold and that has an effect on the people and things she comes in contact with. If she can really freeze blood then her having something to nullify a quincy's blood related abilities makes perfect sense. Even hitsugaya's abilities are not as convenient as that (he seems to rely on making huge quantities of very hard ice). What has happened here is that the manga has not turned every fight into a chess game until the shinigami gets the perfect timing to deal with blutz. That would only work with people who focus on cutting however suifen, hitsugaya and komamura did not win their fights like that.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else notice that Juha Bach is like the Hogyoku in a sense that he can give powers?

I'm thinking, or theorizing to be exact, that somehow Urahara will have to get the Hogyoku back in an attempt to deal with Bach.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The hyoguku "giving" power is merely an application of its actual power though. As far as the manga has cared to tell us the orbs function is to grant wishes based on what people around it want. Juhabach does not grant wishes, he merely gives a part of his soul to strengthen another soul. The orb as far as we know does not leave behind pieces of itself to strengthen people. Aizen even went as far as saying that the orb basically grants things which were plausible to the soul in question from the start. In context that is different from what juhabach does because through the piece of soul he is giving he is giving strength which would not have been possible for the quincy alone. As far as what we kinda know about the orb and how juhabach's ability works I don't think we can make a case that they are related. Similarities seem superficial at best.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    When did he mention science ?
    Mentioning Temprature, Blood and Molecules freezing etc etc ...
    That's science (not of Phd level of course )

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    Anyone else notice that Juha Bach is like the Hogyoku in a sense that he can give powers?

I'm thinking, or theorizing to be exact, that somehow Urahara will have to get the Hogyoku back in an attempt to deal with Bach.
    I've been wondering this too, if the Hougyoku will play an important role in the plot sooner or later. Why would Yhwach not want it? I can imagine he is one of the few that could actually counter it or remove it from Aizen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    I've been wondering this too, if the Hougyoku will play an important role in the plot sooner or later. Why would Yhwach not want it? I can imagine he is one of the few that could actually counter it or remove it from Aizen
    I don't think he is capable of doing that, if he was able to do that, he would have done it by now...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MBVC's Avatar
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, my understanding of physics is at best rudimentary... Quantum physics is well beyond me at this point lol. So I am not sure of what actual 0 or below zero would imply. If I am understanding correctly then are we talking about that state being hot? Her ability seems to be to manipulate reishi to lower the temperature of her body and sword so if that is the case then it would make sense that something like this would happen assuming the theory is true. Perhaps the case can be made that rukia's zampakuto is not even a proper ice type? Rather ice is merely one of the applications of her ability to lower the temperature of her own body and sword, a newby application her old VC power could handle contrary to her perhaps well above captain class power. So ice is simply a side effect, not the actual deal.

She uses her reishi to absorb the wave function of particles (particles oscillate faster in high frequency energy environment -> high temperature). Therefore if Rukia has enough reishi to decrease her body temperature to the border of absolute zero (let's say -273 C is good enough) while she still has some reishi left to move and attack her opponent, but her core power isn't as deep nor vast as Ichigo hence she could only do it for 4 seconds.

Even gods could not be absolutely certain whether they existed at the most fundamental level of reality or were themselves simulated.

New Reply
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20