Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

4 20.00%
  • Good

11 55.00%
  • Okay

3 15.00%
  • Boring...

1 5.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Fail!

1 5.00%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 369 Discussion/370 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 369 Discussion/370 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 369 Spoiler Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Midnight was just trolling, Mashima is a wuss for wasting our time like that.

Still, Jellal pulling a Shiryu deserves recognition.

I'd bump my fist with yours if we could see each other...

But the former chairman just transferring the key to him was downright stupid and cheap, we could have had an entire arc focused on Jellal not getting killed but Mashima just dropped his importance and moved on to face activating for free whilist nobody does anything to stop it.

Now we will probably have Lumen Histoire going off to restore magic but I hope that's part of Zeref's plan.

In my opinion, Face is too much of a cheat to be an endgame. No, in reality Zeref is just waiting for Lumen Histoire to be revealed to him so that he can destroy it to release E.N.D. and control Acnologia.
    Last edited by 1337 haxor; January 31, 2014 at 05:15 AM.
    Captain Mashima and Admiral Kishimoto give your ships one big fat F*** YOU ALL!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

That Sema was disgusting! It was filthy! If he used that in the GmG he would've destroyed the whole arena.

However, that seal transferring thing was just plain lazy and bad writing.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shnugin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For some reason I already picked it up that Jellal was recruiting them. Thought I read it on the previous chapters but I guess I just assumed it while reading. lol.. The transfer key was lazy. eh...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Not such a great chapter. The only good thing is that we at last got to see what Jellals Heavenly BOdy Magic can do. Anybody else who was reminded of Fuijitora of One Piece. I mean he and Jellal seem both be able to let meteorites fall of the sky.

The Chairman is a good candidate for dumbest character award.

I don't know what Jellal's problem is but Zeref is actually a good guy when are the others going to realize this? It's not like Zeref ordered Tartaros to do what they are doing.( Could be but this seem to be unlikely). I mean the Demons are also going to rip Zeref of his power cause he also is using magic and if there is no magic then zeref is also only a normal human.

All in all Mashima is able to deliver better chapters than the last two. They almost felt like filler chapters with a few hints here and there.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Was there any doubt that he would be alive? I think not. Come on, Mashima is the Troll Prince.

That said, we finally see just what the heck Sema is all about. Being honest, I think the fight with Jura would've ended in a draw. The spell itself seems to be pretty taxing on Jellal. Also, Jura's Rock Mountain seems to be his ultimate defense spell since Grand Chariot couldn't even penetrate it. Now, Sema itself could probably demolish it. But since Rock Mountain reminds me a lot of Hashirama's wood golems, I wouldn't put it past Jura to create a massive version of the spell at the cost of a large portion of his magic reserves. The spell itself doesn't seem to be very taxing on Jura, either.

So, what if Jura can make a massive version of the spell? I'd think that a larger version of the spell would probably be able to defend against Sema (just barely). Then it would all come down to one hit to take each other out, at which I see both fighters collapsing at the end.
    Last edited by Newkerzy; January 31, 2014 at 07:42 AM.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 369 Discussion/370 Predictions

I loved Jelal fighting, I always liked his magic, so kinda satisfied to see his spells again, and as always they're spectacular

So far this arc is pretty damn good, I'm enjoying it

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

So now they cant use magic right? Man i hope they dont use nakama power and get their magic back. That would suck.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

So the ex-chairman turned out to be as idiotic as he appeared to be. He isn't going to be missed. It was good to see Jellal in action, he's always entertaining. Good chapter, even if it seemed a bit short.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, the Fairies are in deep shit right now!
    Not only all of their best fighters are captured or incapacitated, but now it seems like the macrima will not be stop and will destroy the guild.

And now, Tartaros can activate face and stop their power!

Honestly, I can only see one thing that can save them right now...
    Either Jellal, or Silver...

...or Gildarts, but I doubt he will be back...
    What is he doing anyway?!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    That Sema was disgusting! It was filthy! If he used that in the GmG he would've destroyed the whole arena.
    I bet mages can scale the power of their attacks, so bakc at the GmG it wouldn't have been this strong.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Best chapter in while, jellal was flat out awesome, crushed his own eyes to win the fight...

wow

the ex-chairman got what he deserved for allying himself with demons

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

In the GmG, if Jellal used Sema then Jura would have used Meido Fugaku and the whole city would have erupted in flames.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

I just remembered that Erza has a fake magic eye which can see, maybe she will give the damn thing to Jellal.
    Captain Mashima and Admiral Kishimoto give your ships one big fat F*** YOU ALL!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Well...

Quote Originally Posted by 1337 haxor View Post
    In the GmG, if Jellal used Sema then Jura would have used Meido Fugaku and the whole city would have erupted in flames.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

I just remembered that Erza has a fake magic eye which can see, maybe she will give the damn thing to Jellal.
    Or he'll get two of his own by Polyushka.

Jellal was indeed awesome! But from the beginning it smelled like Jellal is supposed to get them on his side. I don't think Doranbolt would have asked Jellal to kill them after they got freed somehow.

And that ex-chairman? How can someone so stupid become the chairman of the magic council? I have no words.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast