Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Naruto Prediction: May be possible <3

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Prediction: May be possible <3

well guys i m new in this
    *manga spoiler
    1) i believe that sasuke can get rinnegan. ur question how? so answer is simple
    To get rinnegan u must have both uchiha and senju bloodline and sasuke has one advantage of having uchiha and other is completed by karin.
    do u all remember how karin heal sasuke. he bit her handseveral times that means that he has both uchiha and senju power/ blood. 2nd point 1hokage give some power to sasuke again complete 3rd point he is suffering right now that means he can activate it also

u may ask how is he going to survive so my answer is Dont Underestimate Oruchimaru
    well about naruto i dont know may be he will die and then revived by sasuke through power of rinnegan or sakura will use the same jutsu that was used by granny chiro (who saved gaara) and dont worry sakura will not die with this beacuse naruto is still alive Or most likely he will get help from 1/2 part of kuruma
    and then sasuke fight with madara again but no change madara will get upper hand again and then he give rinnegan to naruto and then he will bring full power of rinnegan ( dont worry sasuke can be revived again)

well i also think that kakashi may play some major role in this. i mean he has sharingan and he already lost all his members so he may be die in this fight because winning something big without loosing is actually not possible in this manga (ex- pain jiraiya died, kuruma attack minato and kushina died, oruchimaru 3 hokage died and so on) so ending of this fight will definetly going to be a big cost and kakadhi is suitable for this (but i really dont want this )
    well move to next
    we already know that there is one more season after shippuden in which naruto vs sasuke is going to be happen
    well dont u think that rinnegan vs rinnegan must be the best fight and according to my theory above this may be possible

next posibllities :
    we already know that sage of six path had 2 children one with eye power and with physical strength so now think it in this way
    what sage wanted at that time is that their both child should grow and help each other and this can be possible with the help of naruto and sasuke just some how if sasuke get full power of eye and naruto get full power in physical strength then this whole bunch of thing can be possible

well anyway i hope u have enjoyed this so far if dont then i am sorry but these are all in my mind

hey wait one more thing
    what will happen if sasuke eye's will be given to naruto :P i mean just look at this
    itachi's friend's eye(may be susui) to itachi
    then itachi eye to sasuke (combination of two)
    and
    now sasuke eye to naruta cool

well this is what in my mind there so many other things also but it will be better if we moved to our main question

so my question is
    1) what kuruma told to gaara and will there be any relation with his other part..... i mean minato still contain 1/2 of kuruma part which can be highly useful ( please give answer of this question also)
    2) what in the world is oruchimaru's plan any idea any hint and do u think that he want to read the uchiha tablet to revive his mon and dad and other members (not with reanimation but like rinnegan power) i mean till now every one end is good so far

please give ur answer and review to my theory
    this is just my assumption i am not sure about it

if u liked it please tell me
    Last edited by harunaruto; February 02, 2014 at 08:55 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: naruto pridiction may be possible

Why the whole "Sasuke getting Rinnegan from Hashirama" confounds me to no end:

1. Your point about Kirin confuses me. Isn't that just really powerful lightning?

2. We don't know what Hashirama gave Sasuke, but I can't imagine it was his DNA. It was likely just a jutsu or chakra. No where does it say that simply having Hashirama's chakra can help gain Rinnegan.

"Here, kid. Take some of my DNA in the hopes that you somehow instantly acquire the same ocular powers that Madara didn't receive until he was old and withering. If you jump in and let Madara stab you, that'll make it come faster!"

I'm not sure why anyone wants either Sasuke or Naruto to have Rinnegan. That seems so incredibly lame.
    However Kishimoto gets rid of Madara, please don't let it be that.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SlashUnited's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

He meant Karin i guess, but i don't think biting Karin is enough to unlock Rinnegan. We never saw her bleeding when Sasuke bit her plus i don't think any random Uzumaki's DNA is enough, pure Senju DNA is needed hence why Madara took Hashi's blood. Otherwise he would just have to take blood from any fodder Senju, easier than fighting Hashirama 1 on 1.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jiraiyanindo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SlashUnited View Post
    He meant Karin i guess, but i don't think biting Karin is enough to unlock Rinnegan. We never saw her bleeding when Sasuke bit her plus i don't think any random Uzumaki's DNA is enough, pure Senju DNA is needed hence why Madara took Hashi's blood. Otherwise he would just have to take blood from any fodder Senju, easier than fighting Hashirama 1 on 1.
    Exactly. He would need pure Senju DNA and we don't know if biting Karin is enough to give him the Rinnegan. Maybe whatever he got from Hashi will be enough but we don't know if he got some DNA or just a jutsu.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bradhimself's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

The biting karin thing is possible for a rinnegan unlocking.

It was stated that Sasuke was eating her chakra.

Going back to the Gin&Kin brothers, They lived off the kyuubi by eating parts of him and eventually lead to them being able to turn into bijuu mode version 2.

It has been stated in the manga that the bijuu are living masses of chakra.

Given the logic that eating chakra gives you their powers, It is quite possible that sasuke biting karin would lead to him gaining the power of Uzumaki, An offshoot from the senju bloodline.

Now with hashirama's senju chakra also, Very possible.
    You can't end a good party without someone on the floor.

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

IF Sasuke get's rinnegan next chapter I'm burning down my computer. Lol, it's too much of a coincidence...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BurnSchulz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    IF Sasuke get's rinnegan next chapter I'm burning down my computer. Lol, it's too much of a coincidence...
    "Coincidence" describes Kishis style very well lately. xD
    Madara is shown as the stronges beeing entirely, stronger than everything ever shown combined, so some major bullshit needs to happen to defeat him.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BurnSchulz View Post
    "Coincidence" describes Kishis style very well lately. xD
    Madara is shown as the stronges beeing entirely, stronger than everything ever shown combined, so some major bullshit needs to happen to defeat him.

hey dont forget that sage of six path was the most powerful shinobi and to defeat/control jubi we need that lvl of power now its upto the writer how he give this much power to naruto
    lets see

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Zimbabwe
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm already used to it, if one gains power, so does another. I mean Naruto and Sasuke.
    Rinnegan to Sasuke = something of equal power to Naruto, I guess. What that power-up will be, remains to be seen. Maybe Kishi will make Naruto jinchuriki of 10b. Maybe something else, who knows.
    And maybe my dream will come true, and Sakura will use One's Own Life Reincarnation on Naruto. Yeah, Chiyo's jutsu. It'll be an asspull of astronomical proportions, but hey, a guy can hope.
    If that happens, I'm SO gonna do a happy dance.
    Seriously, I prefer SasuNaru to NaruSaku, and I'm far, far from being a fan of yaoi.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto and Sasuke are like Goku and Vegeta. Whenever Goku would receive a power up, Vegeta would as well and in the end Vegeta even ended up getting SSJ4 ( only in GT ).

But no matter what, Goku always was the one to land the final/klling/mortal blow to the Villain. I expect Naruto to do it as well.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Zimbabwe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudobito View Post
    Naruto and Sasuke are like Goku and Vegeta. Whenever Goku would receive a power up, Vegeta would as well and in the end Vegeta even ended up getting SSJ4 ( only in GT ).

But no matter what, Goku always was the one to land the final/klling/mortal blow to the Villain. I expect Naruto to do it as well.
    I kinda disagree with you here. While there are similarities, Sasuke is far from being "always second best". In fact, it's too bad Sasuke lost his madness. It gave him power as well as a goal. Hell, I prefer nutter Sasuke to back-to-normal Sasuke. Uchihahahahahaha ftw!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudobito View Post

gohan defeated cell

the only thing similar to me between the two mangas....are both protagonist are passive idiots
    Look around you carefully. Strain your eyes at the darkness around us... At the darkness around me. You said anywhere but here. This is where, here, at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who have met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret. Those who failed, swept together here. You say it doesnt matter where. If you follow me, this is where you'll go. This is your eden.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudobito's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    gohan defeated cell

the only thing similar to me between the two mangas....are both protagonist are passive idiots
    Meh, I remember in an interview Kishi stated that Naruto was based on Goku. This is why the Goku-reminescence idea that Naruto should be the one to kill the final Villain was brought into my head.

LOL, well you are right. I wanted to add "Final villain" into my previous post but forgot to but nevermind, though I was in fact I was trying to refer to the Final villain not just villain ( was too lazy to type Final just before villain lol ).

Like Kid Buu ( Final villain ) for instance in DBZ, was defeated by Goku but the same logic would be applied for Naruto that only If Madara is really the final villain of the series.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wint View Post
    I kinda disagree with you here. While there are similarities, Sasuke is far from being "always second best". In fact, it's too bad Sasuke lost his madness. It gave him power as well as a goal. Hell, I prefer nutter Sasuke to back-to-normal Sasuke. Uchihahahahahaha ftw!
    Nah I dislike this version of Sasuke. Imagine him fighting Madara while he had the same intent as he had at that time, It would have been more shameful If he lost than they way he was one-paneled by Madara

New Reply