Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Rokka no Yuusha

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Rokka no Yuusha

Rokka no Yuusha
    Genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Magic
    Story: Ishio Yamagata
    Art: Miyagi
    Serialized in: Super Dash Bunko

Synopsis
    When “The Majin” awakes the goddess of fate will choose six warriors and bestow them with the power to save the world. Somewhere on their bodies a crest in the shape of a flower will appear and as a result the warriors are called “The Heroes of the Six Flowers”. As the day of The Majin’s revival nears, Adlet, a boy who calls himself the strongest man in the world, is chosen as one of the “Six Flowers”. But when the heroes arrived at their designated location, they found that there were seven heroes present. Which meant that one of them was an imposter and an enemy. Confused by the impossible situation, suspicion and paranoia spread among the chosen. And within a thick forest, the heroes’ fierce battle begins!
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rokka no Yuusha

THIS IS GOOD! It's only 2 chapters and I am completely immersed in the story, the interactions between are great, I like how Adlet acts as their conscience.

Spoiler show

---------- Post added February 18, 2014 at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was February 13, 2014 at 11:27 PM ----------

They are reunited. Hans just joined them but I have the impression he already have more lines than Goldof, he seems so suspicious that I don't think he is the traitor. Chamo is a creepy child and the world's strongest woman, her discussion with Adlet was funny.

Actually I think the traitor is Mora, Fremy seems to have a dark past...

---------- Post added March 15, 2014 at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was February 18, 2014 at 12:05 AM ----------

Awesome! The fight between Adlet and Hans was great and the way Adlet managed to convince him, it was crazy but . Mora is the one I suspected the most and her discussion with Fremy corresponds to the seventh goal, use another hero to kill Adlet... Goldof is the 2nd on my list but his discussion with Nashetania made me really feel bad for him .

The Adlet/Hans duo is great, I never suspected Hans to begin with, I hope he is not the seventh.

“a woman’s heart is an eternal mystery. Their words and their inner feelings don’t match up.”

This quote is particularly true for Fremy, she is really odd. Is she a sort of Kuudere/Tsundere?, I don't know, she said she believed Adlet was the seventh but helped him and now she says she hates him . I wonder what will happen if Adlet uses the special ball at a time like this...

Adlet can't be the seventh
    Fremy too
    I think Chamo is just insane, not the seventh, with her strength she could beat anyone at 1VS1 anyway, third on my list by default.
    Mora: The most suspicious since her apparition, she is also the only one Chamo trusts and will never attack.
    Nashetania: I just don't want her to be the seventh... but if she had planned that Adlet would become a hero and tried to befriend him for that reason... Since Goldof is so loyal to her, she could even use some scheme and use his jealousy and love for her to make him kill Adlet.
    Goldof: Some quotes made me suspect him more, 2nd on my list.
    Hans: Seemed too suspicious but he was reasonable enough to believe Adlet and is fighting Chamo with them. He is awesome too, I don't want him to be a traitor.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

New Reply