Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104
Results 1,546 to 1,547 of 1547

Thread: All of Life is CBC

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: All of Life is CBC

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    SUPER ENVIOUS. DAMN YOU.
    But you were in Japan too Did you have a good time? It's quite awesome over here, but I imagine all of Japan is like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Asarii View Post
    I'm glad you're enjoying the trip so far, and it makes me happy that the people have been kind to you. Even if you don't make it to all the places you wanted to see, it will definitely motivate you to come back to Tokyo/Japan again. Tokyo is a huge city so I'm sure there are hidden places you'll discover that even a local might not know about. Hopefully you didn't overpack and are able to bring everything you bought at Akihabara back home!

Until then, be careful of the heat wave!! I can't wait to hear more stories and look at photos soon.
    The japanese are all very kind people, the only one we've seen who wasn't is a grimmy officer at the Meiji Shrine (we went to today). He looked like he would rip you in half if you do something inapproriate but luckily we "only" sat down on some stairs.... that wasn't allowed so he screamed a bit loudly and clapped his hands to make us stay up
    Definitely motivated to come back, though next time I would like to see more cities (Kyoto, Osaka, etc.. It still feels a bit like a dream, so for now we're enjoying Tokyo to the fullest.

Heat an humidity was painful during the last few days, we really.... lost a lot of water XD It calmed down today, that was a refreshing change. More stories and lots of photos when we return

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Asarii's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: All of Life is CBC

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    The japanese are all very kind people, the only one we've seen who wasn't is a grimmy officer at the Meiji Shrine (we went to today). He looked like he would rip you in half if you do something inapproriate but luckily we "only" sat down on some stairs.... that wasn't allowed so he screamed a bit loudly and clapped his hands to make us stay up
    If the officer at the Meiji Shrine was like that to tourists, I wonder how he would have reacted if you and Sky were Japanese.

Out of curiosity, how are you getting by with the language barrier (if there are any)? I'm assuming that shop vendors in popular tourist locations would speak at least some English though; however, I'm sure you know more about it than I do.

Quote Quote:
    Definitely motivated to come back, though next time I would like to see more cities (Kyoto, Osaka, etc.. It still feels a bit like a dream, so for now we're enjoying Tokyo to the fullest.
    It's strange because Japan is a small country yet there's so much packed into it. Visiting Tokyo in winter would be a completely different experience than the Tokyo you're visiting ight now.

Quote Quote:
    Heat an humidity was painful during the last few days, we really.... lost a lot of water XD It calmed down today, that was a refreshing change. More stories and lots of photos when we return
    Glad to hear! I was worried because you and Sky arrived in Japan during a really hot period of time. The news programs were warning people about heat strokes and dehydration.

Can't wait.

New Reply
Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104