Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118
Results 1,756 to 1,760 of 1760

Thread: My instincts are ordering me not to pursue this line of thought. I tell them to fuck off.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: My instincts are ordering me not to pursue this line of thought. I tell them to fuck off.

what you want from me...xD

i'm up to episode 14....deep shit.
    akane is my girl...she is a very strong minded character(reminds me of victoria from hellsing).i really like her....

i'm kinda confused to why shogo doesn't know ko from 3yrs ago...when saya was killed?

also,the gino/masaoka reveal...wow,didn't see that one coming.

i think kagari is my favorite out of the bunch and kunizuka is...aight

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: My instincts are ordering me not to pursue this line of thought. I tell them to fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    what you want from me...xD

i'm up to episode 14....deep shit.
    akane is my girl...she is a very strong minded character(reminds me of victoria from hellsing).i really like her....

i'm kinda confused to why shogo doesn't know ko from 3yrs ago...when saya was killed?

also,the gino/masaoka reveal...wow,didn't see that one coming.

i think kagari is my favorite out of the bunch and kunizuka is...aight
    Just fooling around xD

Akane is great, isn't she? That's how you make a well-written character development, a scared girl who knew nothing in the beginning developing into a strong detective woman

You mean Sasayama? Well he never saw Shogo and Shogo never saw him, Sasayama confronted him on his own. In the Re-Edit they actually give a little scene where Kougami sits in the car and talks to Sasayama through voice-chat when he suddenly meets Shogo and Kougami rushes to the scene, so yeah.

Well, we can discuss anything else a bit later You started PP at the right time, you can start watching the second season starting in a week or so

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Just fooling around xD

Akane is great, isn't she? That's how you make a well-written character development, a scared girl who knew nothing in the beginning developing into a strong detective woman

You mean Sasayama? Well he never saw Shogo and Shogo never saw him, Sasayama confronted him on his own. In the Re-Edit they actually give a little scene where Kougami sits in the car and talks to Sasayama through voice-chat when he suddenly meets Shogo and Kougami rushes to the scene, so yeah.

Well, we can discuss anything else a bit later You started PP at the right time, you can start watching the second season starting in a week or so
    yeah...i was starting to think akane was having it a bit easy.then woah...WTF.
    sasa....i'm just surprised that shogo killed him(an enforcer)...but knew nothing about ko/gino,he has shown to be quite thorough with his plans...

2nd season...heard something about that,and its next week

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    thanks

Well what do boobs matter if the personality is great? So in that regard all was good for me
    We are both awesome.

Well a bit. If the boobs are as big as water melons I'd never be able to enjoy being near somebody like that.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    We are both awesome.

Well a bit. If the boobs are as big as water melons I'd never be able to enjoy being near somebody like that.
    Ofc we are

I would say Medaka's boobs were kinda close to that but yeah, kind of still acceptable. I could still enjoy being near someone like that, watermelons or not. You're kind of putting too much importance on boobs lol xD

In any case, I find her a great character. Somehow it seems that just like with G-Senjou I like the first heroine the most, even though she's so completely different compared to Tsubaki. Just keep smiling whenever she appears now XD The VN definitely is less action/suspense than what G-Senjou was, but when shit gets serious it kind of blows you away, was like that with the second girl as well. Third girl route is awesome so far, I feel like I'm slowly approaching the truth now

New Reply
Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118