Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 18 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 928

Thread: We are humans, clothing, and everything else!

  1. #256
    Moemin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    19,660
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To win, but not destroy; to conquer, but not humiliate. That is what true conquest is!

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Not sure what you're trying to say
    I was trying to make a relevant yet non-relevant post at the same time. I think it worked.

  2. #257
    Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To win, but not destroy; to conquer, but not humiliate. That is what true conquest is!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    I have to keep that in mind.

    There there... What is left? If it is Chuunibyou... WATCH IT!

    Very funny...
    Yeah I know what you're trying to say. No worries, I just saw them while dl-ing the patch so it won't happen again.
    You better do Something used to often looses it's charm.

    It's not that big of a deal XD No I watched that today, though I wasn't amazed. Good episode, but I think I'm getting more and more annoyed about their super slow progress.

    Ah the ones in the link? Then that really is no big deal, I checked that before myself xD

    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    I was trying to make a relevant yet non-relevant post at the same time. I think it worked.
    I think you managed to do that better in the past.

  3. #258
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Darkness
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,948
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To win, but not destroy; to conquer, but not humiliate. That is what true conquest is!

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    You better do Something used to often looses it's charm.

    It's not that big of a deal XD No I watched that today, though I wasn't amazed. Good episode, but I think I'm getting more and more annoyed about their super slow progress.

    Ah the ones in the link? Then that really is no big deal, I checked that before myself xD
    It's been a while since I used them for that reason though...

    Well atm we get progress and the ending was... KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

    Yeah. They were russian anyway...

  4. #259
    Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To win, but not destroy; to conquer, but not humiliate. That is what true conquest is!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    It's been a while since I used them for that reason though...

    Well atm we get progress and the ending was... KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

    Yeah. They were russian anyway...
    Just saying

    but we basically got the same last season, so that's like no progress at all

    Yeah Anyway, have fun with the game and don't forget to report from time to time. Or wait, I will simply wait till you tell me you started, not expecting anything before that :')

  5. #260
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Darkness
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,948
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To win, but not destroy; to conquer, but not humiliate. That is what true conquest is!

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Just saying

    but we basically got the same last season, so that's like no progress at all

    Yeah Anyway, have fun with the game and don't forget to report from time to time. Or wait, I will simply wait till you tell me you started, not expecting anything before that :')
    Well last season they were really clumsy. You couldn't call that a relationship. It was the lovers contrat of two 8th graders and nothing more. Now Rikka seriously considers to grow up just to have a normal relationship. So for me, those three words were a really big step. That and her smile was so moe, I lost a lot of blood...

    Thank you. I will report when the time comes.

  6. #261
    Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To win, but not destroy; to conquer, but not humiliate. That is what true conquest is!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Well last season they were really clumsy. You couldn't call that a relationship. It was the lovers contrat of two 8th graders and nothing more. Now Rikka seriously considers to grow up just to have a normal relationship. So for me, those three words were a really big step. That and her smile was so moe, I lost a lot of blood...

    Thank you. I will report when the time comes.
    Well you definitely have a point, progress is there, but it's way too damn slow. In a sense, Rikka should have already made her resolution at the end of last season, with the whole drama. That they still haven't kissed is ridiculous.

    I wonder when that will be

  7. #262
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Darkness
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,948
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To win, but not destroy; to conquer, but not humiliate. That is what true conquest is!

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Well you definitely have a point, progress is there, but it's way too damn slow. In a sense, Rikka should have already made her resolution at the end of last season, with the whole drama. That they still haven't kissed is ridiculous.

    I wonder when that will be
    Well as I said they were not really dating. They were close but only in a childish way. That is about to change. Yes it is slow but if you think about it like that, they weren't really a couple till now. Yuuta and Rikka are pretty awkward and really shy so I was really surprised that Rikka just did that. She surprised me twice in a row.
    In such shows, the kiss happens at the end and for some reasons japanese couples kiss only after they went out for a while. For now I still hope they will show it to us. If not, I will be very disappointed...

    So do I...

  8. #263
    Smiling Moe Hunter 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Band of the Hawks 2
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,005
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To win, but not destroy; to conquer, but not humiliate. That is what true conquest is!

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Hmmm, it gives me a lot of AnoHana vibe. Drama/Romance mixed with some mystery, a bit of a slow start but an extremely well-done character development and a good plot. Marvelous animation, especially the background and surroundings (that part actually gives me a very hard Shinkai vibe). If there's anything I could critize, it's that some parts feel a bit stretched or actually get too much screentime, while that would have been way better for some characters deserving/needing more screentime. Overall I think it's still the best show of the last fall season to me, but I can't really give a final judgement until it's done. Pretty sure you will like it though.
    Is it really that good? I've been pumped to watch the series but somehow I haven't found enough time to start. Not to mention I need to catchup with another on-going series like Kill La Kill and Witch Craft Works. Also, how about the girls? are they actual characters or moeblobs?


    Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Lots of teenage emotional triangle love drama. Or more like 6-angle, not sure how to phrase that.
    Kinda lame if it is in harem way. But I guess that alone doesn't matter that much for me.

  9. #264
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    South Korea
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,538
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To win, but not destroy; to conquer, but not humiliate. That is what true conquest is!

    Moeblobs?

  10. #265
    Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To win, but not destroy; to conquer, but not humiliate. That is what true conquest is!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Well as I said they were not really dating. They were close but only in a childish way. That is about to change. Yes it is slow but if you think about it like that, they weren't really a couple till now. Yuuta and Rikka are pretty awkward and really shy so I was really surprised that Rikka just did that. She surprised me twice in a row.
    In such shows, the kiss happens at the end and for some reasons japanese couples kiss only after they went out for a while. For now I still hope they will show it to us. If not, I will be very disappointed...

    So do I...
    I meant the whole facing her 8th grader symptom and the harsh reality. That she's willing to "change" now (or more like realized she's willing to), for Yuuta, feels like a step she should have already achieved at the end of the first season. That's what I meant with not so much progress for me. So yeah, the whole "we did nothing for months" just doesn't sit well with me and is highly unrealistic, even with her behaviour. I blame it more on the usual extremely dense guy though, even if Yuuta actually can be pretty fun.

    Haha, it's hard to wait for this unknown time xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    Is it really that good? I've been pumped to watch the series but somehow I haven't found enough time to start. Not to mention I need to catchup with another on-going series like Kill La Kill and Witch Craft Works. Also, how about the girls? are they actual characters or moeblobs?

    Kinda lame if it is in harem way. But I guess that alone doesn't matter that much for me.
    It really is that good KlK is great but nothing beats some tear-jerking drama :') It's not on an AnoHana level for me, but I've enjoyed the series a damn lot. And lol, the girls obviously are not just moeblob. You might love or hate them, but that's because they have an actual character.

    Not sure how you reached the conclusion of an harem lol There is no such things, it's more on the level of x loves y but y loves z and so forth (another kinda similar thing to Anohana). That part is pretty well-done me thinks, you still can't be sure who might end up with whom, or who might stay alone at the end.

    Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    Moeblobs?


    The power of love

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #266
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Darkness
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,948
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To win, but not destroy; to conquer, but not humiliate. That is what true conquest is!

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I meant the whole facing her 8th grader symptom and the harsh reality. That she's willing to "change" now (or more like realized she's willing to), for Yuuta, feels like a step she should have already achieved at the end of the first season. That's what I meant with not so much progress for me. So yeah, the whole "we did nothing for months" just doesn't sit well with me and is highly unrealistic, even with her behaviour. I blame it more on the usual extremely dense guy though, even if Yuuta actually can be pretty fun.

    Haha, it's hard to wait for this unknown time xD
    In season one she was forced to change. She never wanted to do it. So it was about Yuuta accepting her Chuunibyou side. Now it is the other way around. Rikka is in love for real which is so adorable.
    I do think a two cour Anime would've been better in the first place.

    Same here... x'D

  13. #267
    Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To win, but not destroy; to conquer, but not humiliate. That is what true conquest is!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    In season one she was forced to change. She never wanted to do it. So it was about Yuuta accepting her Chuunibyou side. Now it is the other way around. Rikka is in love for real which is so adorable.
    I do think a two cour Anime would've been better in the first place.

    Same here... x'D
    Hmm I dunno, I really can't see it that way =/ but I don't care enough to continue discussing this.
    but two cour would have been better, no doubt.



    Opening of the remake. Some scenes are remake only (because they changed quite a few things there) but I still consider it the best OP for the work. If you are curious, there's no translation for the remake because it was only released on the XBox 360 and the changes put off most of the original's fans. I know about some changes, so I can see where they are coming from.

  14. #268
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Darkness
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,948
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To win, but not destroy; to conquer, but not humiliate. That is what true conquest is!

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Hmm I dunno, I really can't see it that way =/ but I don't care enough to continue discussing this.
    but two cour would have been better, no doubt.



    Opening of the remake. Some scenes are remake only (because they changed quite a few things there) but I still consider it the best OP for the work. If you are curious, there's no translation for the remake because it was only released on the XBox 360 and the changes put off most of the original's fans. I know about some changes, so I can see where they are coming from.
    That was fast... x'D

    I will watch that video later.
    Well you can tell me about the changes when I'm done.

  15. #269
    Uchuujin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To win, but not destroy; to conquer, but not humiliate. That is what true conquest is!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    That was fast... x'D

    I will watch that video later.
    Well you can tell me about the changes when I'm done.
    As of now, Chuu2 should have never continued past the first season for me. I would go as far as Haku, saying the romance is done, and what we have now is just stretching while the producers are throwing in a little step sometimes to keep us entertained. Still good stuff, but not really anything close to the quality of the first season yet =/

    At work again?
    Don't know much either, was more focused on other things about Ever 17 xD

  16. #270
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Darkness
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,948
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: To win, but not destroy; to conquer, but not humiliate. That is what true conquest is!

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    As of now, Chuu2 should have never continued past the first season for me. I would go as far as Haku, saying the romance is done, and what we have now is just stretching while the producers are throwing in a little step sometimes to keep us entertained. Still good stuff, but not really anything close to the quality of the first season yet =/

    At work again?
    Don't know much either, was more focused on other things about Ever 17 xD
    I just can't agree. Romance hasn't even started yet if you ask me. Well I still hope we get more drama or closure. One or the other.

    No, but I want to watch it later.
    Like what?

New Reply
Page 18 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts