Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30

Thread: Hello again...I guess?

  1. #1
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner NibbPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like

    Hello again...I guess?

    It's been so long since I've last been here, but I would like to thank the staff for re-activing my account. (: it was originally...locked...so I couldn't post anything...But, so to those who don't know me, which means basically everyone on here.


    яawя! fзaя mз bзotch!
    A simple, yet difficult equation: ♂ + ♀ = ♥

    MOOD AT THE MOMENT: Tired/Happy

    The Dorkiest Girl You'll Ever Meet! (Guaranteed)
    The name's sally but I like to be called shally.
    I'm a simple yet unique girl.
    I'm nineteen years old.
    I brush short black/brown hair.
    I see through dark brown eyes.
    I'm the middle child.
    I don't care what people think of me.
    I'm not short; I'm fun-sized! (。>‿‿<。)
    I have two brothers. One older; one younger.
    I guess I'm a total weirdo, but that will be of your digression.
    I don't care what people think. I just live how I want to.
    I have a BAD memory... Deal with it.
    I'm lazy.
    In my free time I like to sing & sleep.
    I like the color black. It's so dark and creepy.

    And its pleasure to meet you all.

  2. #2
    Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    Welcome, Shally

    What would you say are your "simple, yet unique" qualities?

    Also bad memory?

  3. #3
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sakura Saluja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    -Hell-
    Country
    Spain
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    Hi! I haven't met you before so nice to meet you! ^^

  4. #4
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner NibbPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Saluja View Post
    Hi! I haven't met you before so nice to meet you! ^^
    Hello Sakura! It's a pleasure to meet you as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Welcome, Shally

    What would you say are your "simple, yet unique" qualities?

    Also bad memory?
    Thank you for the welcoming, goldb!!
    Well, I don't really know, my friends just calls me that. I guess its the way I interact with people, instead of greeting them, I do the opposite like probably arguing with them. I'm not quite sure on it, to me its simple but to others they find it unique about me o-o
    Haha, we got common things .

  5. #5
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Palau
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    Welcome to MH NibbPower.
    What are your favorite Mangas, Animes, Books, and Movies?

  6. #6
    Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    Quote Originally Posted by NibbPower View Post
    Thank you for the welcoming, goldb!!
    Well, I don't really know, my friends just calls me that. I guess its the way I interact with people, instead of greeting them, I do the opposite like probably arguing with them. I'm not quite sure on it, to me its simple but to others they find it unique about me o-o
    Haha, we got common things .
    I guess we all have our own way of greeting people; it's all good, as long as you're not throwing anything at them .

    Yeah I forget things sometimes. It's jarring to say the least.

  7. #7
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sakura Saluja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    -Hell-
    Country
    Spain
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    Quote Originally Posted by FaustXIII View Post
    Welcome to MH NibbPower.
    What are your favorite Mangas, Animes, Books, and Movies?
    Nice question :33

  8. #8
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner NibbPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    Quote Originally Posted by FaustXIII View Post
    Welcome to MH NibbPower.
    What are your favorite Mangas, Animes, Books, and Movies?
    Thank you for the welcoming FaustXIII!
    Okay, I guess its time to list what I can remember of; just so you know,; this is just 10% of the list. c:
    Manga/Manhua/Manwah
    • Dengeki Daisy
    • Love So Life
    • Oresama Teacher
    • Bleach
    • Fairy Tail
    • Beelzebub
    • Claymore
    • Full Moon Wo Sagashite
    • Hana to Akuma
    • Fly High
    • Midnight Secretary
    Anime
    • Strike Blood
    • Shingeki No Kyojin
    • Prince of Tennis 1 & 2
    • Area no Kishi
    • Skip Beat
    • Magi
    • Kuroko No Basket
    • Gintama
    • Log Horizon
    Books
    • Anything by Ally Carter
    • Harry Potter series
    • Anything that dealt with heaven/hell and earth
    Movies
    • All of Transformers
    • Pirates of the Carribean
    • Frozen
    • Cinderella
    • My Little Mermaid
    • Fast and Furious series
    • Vendetta (i think that's how you spell it)
    • Ice Age (only the first one is the best one)
    Okay I finish my list although its only ten percent of it; like I said above. c:
    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    I guess we all have our own way of greeting people; it's all good, as long as you're not throwing anything at them .

    Yeah I forget things sometimes. It's jarring to say the least.
    Well, yeah. It takes them awhile to figure it out about my way of greeting.

    I forget especially in titles of anything, like within this post, I had trouble figuring out the titles of the things I needed to list out. The only thing that I'm good at remembering is anything with photoshop or people's names.

  9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  10. #9
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sakura Saluja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    -Hell-
    Country
    Spain
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    Quote Originally Posted by NibbPower View Post
    Thank you for the welcoming FaustXIII!
    Okay, I guess its time to list what I can remember of; just so you know,; this is just 10% of the list. c:
    Manga/Manhua/Manwah
    • Dengeki Daisy
    • Love So Life
    • Oresama Teacher
    • Bleach
    • Fairy Tail
    • Beelzebub
    • Claymore
    • Full Moon Wo Sagashite
    • Hana to Akuma
    • Fly High
    • Midnight Secretary
    Anime
    • Strike Blood
    • Shingeki No Kyojin
    • Prince of Tennis 1 & 2
    • Area no Kishi
    • Skip Beat
    • Magi
    • Kuroko No Basket
    • Gintama
    • Log Horizon
    Books
    • Anything by Ally Carter
    • Harry Potter series
    • Anything that dealt with heaven/hell and earth
    Movies
    • All of Transformers
    • Pirates of the Carribean
    • Frozen
    • Cinderella
    • My Little Mermaid
    • Fast and Furious series
    • Vendetta (i think that's how you spell it)
    • Ice Age (only the first one is the best one)
    Okay I finish my list although its only ten percent of it; like I said above. c:
    Yay another Kuroko no basket fan!! 8D

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #10
    Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    Quote Originally Posted by NibbPower View Post
    Well, yeah. It takes them awhile to figure it out about my way of greeting.

    I forget especially in titles of anything, like within this post, I had trouble figuring out the titles of the things I needed to list out. The only thing that I'm good at remembering is anything with photoshop or people's names.
    There's no One Piece on your list. Faith in humanity=0

    Names, I'm not best at. I usually forget addresses, numbers and just stuff I did previous days and whatnot. So yeah....

  13. #11
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,578
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

  14. #12
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Palau
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    Nice to see Beelzebub on your list. Sad that the manga is ending soon.

  15. #13
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sakura Saluja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    -Hell-
    Country
    Spain
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    Quote Originally Posted by FaustXIII View Post
    Nice to see Beelzebub on your list. Sad that the manga is ending soon.
    Really?? :0

  16. #14
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner NibbPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    There's no One Piece on your list. Faith in humanity=0

    Names, I'm not best at. I usually forget addresses, numbers and just stuff I did previous days and whatnot. So yeah....
    Well, it is. Just not as my top top list. My brother always spoils it whenever I mention that I'll be reading or watching --- and he'll be going on and on about the best parts.
    I rather remember people's names than remembering other things, I don't want to be rude and like "uhhh hi ke-ke--kevin?" and end up "Uh...no My name's Kelvin". Haha, numbers is also my weakness in memorising, that's probably why I'm bad at math.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Saluja View Post
    Really?? :0
    ^ that reaction, is the same reaction I'm making. Like seriously, its ending?
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    is it good?

  17. #15
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,578
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    yup....entertaining convos
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts