Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 30 of 30

Thread: Hello again...I guess?

  1. #16
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sakura Saluja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    -Hell-
    Country
    Spain
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    @Nibb : Ikr! I just thought it'd be a bit more long...

  2. #17
    Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,409
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    Quote Originally Posted by NibbPower View Post
    Well, it is. Just not as my top top list. My brother always spoils it whenever I mention that I'll be reading or watching --- and he'll be going on and on about the best parts.
    I rather remember people's names than remembering other things, I don't want to be rude and like "uhhh hi ke-ke--kevin?" and end up "Uh...no My name's Kelvin". Haha, numbers is also my weakness in memorising, that's probably why I'm bad at math.
    Hahaha I used to do that with my brother too when he began reading it, but that didn't last very long. He caught up quite quickly . But I wouldnt spoil anything major, just enough to annoy him and make him curious.
    Yeah you need a good brain for maths. Sad times.

    I take it you're currently studying, no?

  3. #18
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner NibbPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Saluja View Post
    @Nibb : Ikr! I just thought it'd be a bit more long...
    Yeah. Probably it's too tiring from making the manga after so many chapters. Its time to put an end. But if its ending, I hope it's not too crappy like how Ghost Hunt ended.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Hahaha I used to do that with my brother too when he began reading it, but that didn't last very long. He caught up quite quickly . But I wouldnt spoil anything major, just enough to annoy him and make him curious.
    Yeah you need a good brain for maths. Sad times.

    I take it you're currently studying, no?
    Oh wow, well, at least you don't spoil the major scenes. Sadly, my brother does, its too exciting for him.
    Math is basically in almost anything you do, it's too much for my brain to handle so much process

    Yes, I am currently studying. Why is that?

  4. #19
    Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,409
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    Quote Originally Posted by NibbPower View Post
    Oh wow, well, at least you don't spoil the major scenes. Sadly, my brother does, its too exciting for him.
    Math is basically in almost anything you do, it's too much for my brain to handle so much process


    Yeah, I could be mean and spoil major scenes but then, he's much bigger and much stronger than me. My body is not prepared for an ass-kicking

    Quote Quote:
    Yes, I am currently studying. Why is that?
    Just trying to make conversation. What's your major?

  5. #20
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner NibbPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post

    Just trying to make conversation. What's your major?
    Oh dear, I'm not a college/uni student. I'm a high schooler. But Since im in my senior year, I guess I can talk about what major i'm going to do. I'm going to be majoring in Business management/insurance/risk or whatever its called. (It's name is different for different schools). I was originally intending to major in graphic design but I gave up on it. Because I had a big life talk about how it won't really make money if you're just a beginner and all. :3

  6. #21
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sakura Saluja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    -Hell-
    Country
    Spain
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    @Nibb : I hate endings so I won't probably read it :/
    Btw I was surprised to find u in another forum as well :0

  7. #22
    Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,409
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    Quote Originally Posted by NibbPower View Post
    Oh dear, I'm not a college/uni student. I'm a high schooler. But Since im in my senior year, I guess I can talk about what major i'm going to do. I'm going to be majoring in Business management/insurance/risk or whatever its called. (It's name is different for different schools). I was originally intending to major in graphic design but I gave up on it. Because I had a big life talk about how it won't really make money if you're just a beginner and all. :3
    I did graphic design as part of my degree and yes, it's not a field you go into for money. It's a lot of work for not great pay. Unless you're at the top. Business on the other hand, is where the money is. I'm not sure about which business sector exactly but I guess you can't really go wrong there...

  8. #23
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,707
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    Quote Originally Posted by NibbPower View Post
    Oh dear, I'm not a college/uni student. I'm a high schooler. But Since im in my senior year, I guess I can talk about what major i'm going to do. I'm going to be majoring in Business management/insurance/risk or whatever its called. (It's name is different for different schools). I was originally intending to major in graphic design but I gave up on it. Because I had a big life talk about how it won't really make money if you're just a beginner and all. :3
    Dem life talks

    Are you continuing graphics design as a hobby though? Or passion? Have you done any web design?

    ---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

    Oh...and hi!

  9. #24
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sakura Saluja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    -Hell-
    Country
    Spain
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    I did graphic design as part of my degree and yes, it's not a field you go into for money. It's a lot of work for not great pay. Unless you're at the top. Business on the other hand, is where the money is. I'm not sure about which business sector exactly but I guess you can't really go wrong there...
    Really?? :00 I'm really bad at any kind of art...

  10. #25
    Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    18,409
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Saluja View Post
    Really?? :00 I'm really bad at any kind of art...
    I'm not as good as I was. Even in uni, I wasn't as good as I was in college. I guess it became "work" and I lost the fun aspect of it. Now I don't draw or doodle at all...

  11. #26
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sakura Saluja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    -Hell-
    Country
    Spain
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    I tried drawing and even using photoshop many times but I wasn't able to do anythint worthy at all.. :/ neither in college nor in uni lol

  12. #27
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Palau
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Saluja View Post
    Really?? :0
    Quote Originally Posted by NibbPower View Post
    ^ that reaction, is the same reaction I'm making. Like seriously, its ending?
    The manga has ended with this week's Chapter 240 in Shonen Jump.



    Spoiler: There will be a spin-off in 'Jump Next' - Beelzebub Chapter 240 Last Page show

  13. #28
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sakura Saluja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    -Hell-
    Country
    Spain
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    Heee I see :33 and the anime is ended too right?
    I still think it's a bit short

  14. #29
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Palau
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    The anime adaptation of Beelzebub is so bad! I dropped it after watching the first episode!

  15. #30
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Sakura Saluja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    -Hell-
    Country
    Spain
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello again...I guess?

    Quote Originally Posted by FaustXIII View Post
    The anime adaptation of Beelzebub is so bad! I dropped it after watching the first episode!
    Ah..haha is that so? -.-' well it's far from becoming one of my favs but I don't dislike it :33

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts