Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom General Chapter Discussion Thread

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner hawk eye's Avatar
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kingdom General Chapter Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Don Chinjao View Post
    I think his name is Ribokun and not libokun unless you know something i dont :P
    i know him as libuko or ribuko, dunno where the extra 'n' came from, but it's not a big deal anyway.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Chinese shit lol

Showing how nice your debating skills are, keep going

Also, learn to read, I said Houken doesn't consider himself a general, doesn't give a flying fuck about Zhao, he only cares about being the strongest, deal with it

It's about time you understand that just because you don't like a character, doesn't make him shit in the story, got it ?
    I doubt that. I think houken is indeed considered himself as the 3 great general of zhao but at the same time, he only cares about being the strongest.

And I think his opinion does matter. And so far as the manga has shown, riboku is indeed don't deserved his achievements. He didn't killed ouki with a brilliant tactics, infact he did it on a dirty tactics. So for gika who just made a bold opinion on saying that riboku already surpassed ouki, and yet why the hell he relied to cheat just to defeat ouki? In fact, t'was the opposite. Clearly, the manga shown that ouki is still a beast in terms of intelligence/tactics. He already read/know the strategy/tactics of riboku.

So yea, riboku isn't a match to ouki as far as the strength and intelligence are concerned. Riboku is no beast, he's more than a cheater as far as what the manga has shown. HE didn't surpassed ouki in intelligence department and he never surpassed ouki in strength department.

But anyway, chillax. You're damn too serious.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

ih houken doesnt care about zhao why didnt he betray riboku and side with shin and the others to defeat the other generals
    wouldn't that be a shockwave to the whole of china
    Also, Houken will die by shin's hands i think this is due to the whole change in era as this battle will be the place for Shin to make his name

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Drmke's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol might as well throw my hat into the ring.

Riboku obviously isn't as physically strong as the other generals we've seen. He is primarily a strategist, the best one so far. His plans fall through because he underestimates non-strategy orientated generals (a constant theme in this manga). Houken is general in name only which is kinda of obvious considering he constantly says he doesn't care about anything but fighting strong opponents one-on-one. Since Houken has only shown up when Riboku is using him as a pawn, it seems to me he is in fact part of Riboku's pre-planned strategy every time. He's the trump card. The title "Three Great Heavens" clearly has little to do with physical ability as Riboku is one of them. Appears to be all about importance to the state of Zhao which Riboku is of the utmost. Whatever you think of Houken, he is clearly a borderline uncontrollable brute who for some reason only listens to Riboku, hence why he is shown to be so great. Also getting all the other states to attack Qin is pretty damn impressive.

OCCUPY THE WORLD

I got by Kaiten.
    <%M3J> Though I wouldn't mind Sari dominating me.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Drmke View Post

Riboku obviously isn't as physically strong as the other generals we've seen. He is primarily a strategist, the best one so far. His plans fall through because he underestimates non-strategy orientated generals (a constant theme in this manga). Houken is general in name only which is kinda of obvious considering he constantly says he doesn't care about anything but fighting strong opponents one-on-one. Since Houken has only shown up when Riboku is using him as a pawn, it seems to me he is in fact part of Riboku's pre-planned strategy every time. He's the trump card. The title "Three Great Heavens" clearly has little to do with physical ability as Riboku is one of them. Appears to be all about importance to the state of Zhao which Riboku is of the utmost. Whatever you think of Houken, he is clearly a borderline uncontrollable brute who for some reason only listens to Riboku, hence why he is shown to be so great. Also getting all the other states to attack Qin is pretty damn impressive.
    Most tactians they use the logic factor in their plans and the forget there are ppl out there crazy enough to break that factor thats why Ribokun got crazy when Duke Hyou figure out his plan throught pure instict i mean the guy had Hunch and figure out about ribokuns plan anyone who thinks with logic it would be shocked by Dukes Hyous Instict

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, finally someone with some sense here

Quote Quote:
    And I think his opinion does matter. And so far as the manga has shown, riboku is indeed don't deserved his achievements. He didn't killed ouki with a brilliant tactics, infact he did it on a dirty tactics. So for gika who just made a bold opinion on saying that riboku already surpassed ouki, and yet why the hell he relied to cheat just to defeat ouki? In fact, t'was the opposite. Clearly, the manga shown that ouki is still a beast in terms of intelligence/tactics. He already read/know the strategy/tactics of riboku.

So yea, riboku isn't a match to ouki as far as the strength and intelligence are concerned. Riboku is no beast, he's more than a cheater as far as what the manga has shown. HE didn't surpassed ouki in intelligence department and he never surpassed ouki in strength department.

It's because of posts like these that we can't have nice things here, even Ouki himself admitted that he was " defeated "

Also, this is a goddamn war, do you expect fair play in a war ? What kind of childish universe do you live in ?

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Please be more civil in your responses and don't get into insulting each other!

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I've to slightly disagree with your post concerning Riboku's strength. That guy hasn't played all his cards yet. IIRC their were a few instances, where Hara hints at Riboku's martial skills, like on this page. The fact that the likes of Tou, Moubu and even Shuheikun, who is hyped to be even stronger then Moubu himself reacted to Riboku presence. Makes me believe that this guy is a General, who belongs in the upper echelon. There's more to come.

Credits:Shinsatsu

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapters are out

Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    Well, I've to slightly disagree with your post concerning Riboku's strength. That guy hasn't played all his cards yet. IIRC their were a few instances, where Hara hints at Riboku's martial skills, like on this page. The fact that the likes of Tou, Moubu and even Shuheikun, who is hyped to be even stronger then Moubu himself reacted to Riboku presence. Makes me believe that this guy is a General, who belongs in the upper echelon. There's more to come.
    according to the author, libuko's strength stat is equal to ouhon(91), so no, he's not up there.

lol, can't wait for this battle, where people will have to eat their words they're saying right now to defend this 'certain' someone.
    Last edited by hawk eye; February 13, 2014 at 11:32 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

wow amazing new developments does the king intended to defeat riboku with shin's help or will the bandit general come in his rescue

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alisdfd View Post
    wow amazing new developments does the king intended to defeat riboku with shin's help or will the bandit general come in his rescue
    No i suppose King wants to join the battle to rise the spirit of troops thats his main reason behind the news of Dukes Hyou death make everyone to panic
    Last edited by Don Chinjao; February 14, 2014 at 02:17 AM.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    Didn't chancellor ryo defeated that very ''presence'' of riboku? Does it mean that chancellor ryo was also being hinted by hara to have a martial aura on par or above than riboku?

The thing is, riboku is exactly the same as shuheikun. They were being hype as a stronger general. But so far, the manga didn't show us anything about that. Well, they're genius among the geniuses right now, but that's it.

Still, I put this two below than ouki interms of strength and intelligence department. Yea, no doubt about that.

Come to think of it, do you think riboku will have the guts to formed the coalition to attack the qin if ouki was still alive? it seems to me the entire china is afraid of ouki. Well, if riboku didn't cheat his ass, and moubu didnt became stupid, houken must be already dead and ouki is still be alive. Nahh, never mind.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

I still dont get the hate Riboku is getting - so far hes the only one who caused Qin any damage, so in terms of being a villain hes worlds apart ahead of everyone else... and that Qin gets saved by plot armour (technically, plot allies) doesnt really mean much as its unavoidable anyway.

Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xyel View Post
    I still dont get the hate Riboku is getting - so far hes the only one who caused Qin any damage, so in terms of being a villain hes worlds apart ahead of everyone else... and that Qin gets saved by plot armour (technically, plot allies) doesnt really mean much as its unavoidable anyway.
    what hate are u talking about about?! giving credit where its due is hate now?! dude, if anyone's getting hated on here, its houken, some people here just think of him as a mere tool, lol 'hate on libuko' he said.
    yes, no one denies that, libuko posses the most threat to xin. and no, plot armor is something like ouki suddenly stops his attack just before he lands the final blow to houken, but if he did, then he can basically regroup his men and attack libuko, and would've beat him. plot armor is like the duke hyou having a nice long chat with libuko instead of slaying him. so can u explain how is plot armor on xin's side when they always suffered because of it?
    Last edited by hawk eye; February 14, 2014 at 12:42 PM.

New Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast