Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 664 Discussion / 665 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Muhbaer's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 664 Discussion / 665 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    I remember it being stated that the sealing tools made that irrelevant. That's how Obito was able to get a portion of the fox.
    that is correct.
    And now that we don't know how a extraction affects a Edo Tensei, we have to keep at least two things in mind:
    a) minato will disappear and the only thing to put the kjubi back to naruto has something to do with the treasures.
    b) minato will not disappear and naruto and sasuke will use the treasures to seal madara.
    have fun, good luck

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hawaplop View Post
    Now how on earth would they be able to suck out just the Kyuubi chakra, but not have anyone who is inside come out?
    And also avoid taking the chakra of the people other than the brothers?
    They sealed 8tails inside the Rikodou before, how it got out and sealed inside Bee is unexplained. Highly likely it's for both naruto and bee. Unless kishi plan to kill Bee now and somehow save naruto by stealing the kyubi back before naruto permanently dies OR naruto actually dies then got ressurected via forbidden/ressurection jutsu.

http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...e/Pot_Seal.png

edit:

Looking back at the previous chapter. Bee might probably be still be alive.
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/660/17
    8th tail chopping off his limb (which i didnt make a lot of sense) with Bee in there(?).
    Last edited by jiro; February 13, 2014 at 01:37 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hokageji's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    Nagato created those 6 Paths, they were not the summons (or Guardians )of rinnengan instead Nagato turned corpses in to paths by using black rods and his chakra.
    I know that, its not that there is a shortage of corpses in the battlefield is it? I am thinking of different angles, it is unlikely but I cant find an absolute reason as to why not.
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” - Terry Prachett

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

why Kishi draws Kushina like Sakura , I mean Kushina's face is just like Sakura with long hair ...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    ok if a host lose the beast he will die.
    the heart will stop. but if you could make the heart work till the side effect pass, then the heart will start working again and the host will be alive.

this is the only asspull i can think that kishi could come up.
    No way dude. Uzumaki lineage already gives a pass on some 'extra' time. It probably didn't help that Naruto was crazy battle worn, though, hence the heartsterbating. My bets are on Naruto meeting the Sage in the Pure World and then being resurrected by Sasuke and the Hell Realm.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mh200 View Post
    why Kishi draws Kushina like Sakura , I mean Kushina's face is just like Sakura with long hair ...
    Really? Kushina looks like Naruto to me. Then again, Sakura was designed at a time that Kishi himself admitted he was bad with drawing young girls. They just both have a heavy tomboy appeal.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member katon_style's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Kishi status on FB

Sasuke and Naruto are near death! Both have suffered life-threatening blows at the hands of Madara! Gaara and Sakura rush to save Naruto, but you'll never guess who tries to save Sasuke! And with these two heavy hitters out of the picture for now, can the Allied Shinobi Force hope to survive?!

At this point it's improbable to be Kabuto.
    Let's analyze
    Kabuto---It's not necessary since he failed in his ideals and his fight against itachi .Oro rejonined Sasuke so kabuto maybe can join him later but not now
    Shisui---0% because he can't do nothing to sasuke and nothing in a hipotetical fight against Rikuudo Madara since Hashi failed when Madara was still in his form.
    Rikkudo elder son---90%.Karin sensed a sinister chakra.It's a powerful figure.Can give gifts to Sasuke.can put a respectful fight against Madara,Why the Elder son fight Madara?Maybe since the begining of the times he might have been the ones pulling the strings behind the scenes.he never died and have stayed hidden for all this time.A curios thing is the similar ways of Madara and Sasuke being stabbed to death.Mad survided and is still unknown how and the story is repeating with Sasuke.The elder son probably ha plans for Madara that's why he helped him ti live but he is being dissapointed somehow by Madara path so now he is deciding to give a chance to Sasuke by doing the same thing.He wants the Sasuke wind.Those questions of Oro about Sasuke wind aren't for nothing.they are foreshadowing questions.I am imagining Kishi psichology in this final chapter of manga.He wants to reunite all the most important characters from the present and the past.In the later chapters i think even Rikkudo and his younger son will make the appearence.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

about mystrious person , Only MS users ( and of curse an uchiha ) have some kind of chakra ....

probably it would be Shisui , ( just why Kishi didn't bring back shisui in this war )

it would be funny it Itachi get tricked by shisui and was in his genjutsu all this time ...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Muhbaer View Post
    that is correct.
    And now that we don't know how a extraction affects a Edo Tensei, we have to keep at least two things in mind:
    a) minato will disappear and the only thing to put the kjubi back to naruto has something to do with the treasures.
    b) minato will not disappear and naruto and sasuke will use the treasures to seal madara.
    If it's convenient to the plot, Minato will be nerfed by handing over Yin Kurama. If not- and I'm seeing this as more likely since I don't think he'll disappear until his son is okay- Minato will be mostly fine because he's ET.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mh200 View Post
    about mystrious person , Only MS users ( and of curse an uchiha ) have some kind of chakra ....

probably it would be Shisui , ( just why Kishi didn't bring back shisui in this war )

it would be funny it Itachi get tricked by shisui and was in his genjutsu all this time ...
    Plenty of people have sinister or malicious chakras. Kabuto's fits the bill perfectly, since his messed up DNA would make him appear to a sensor as a horrible hodgepodge of imperceptible chakra.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    No way dude. Uzumaki lineage already gives a pass on some 'extra' time. It probably didn't help that Naruto was crazy battle worn, though, hence the heartsterbating. My bets are on Naruto meeting the Sage in the Pure World and then being resurrected by Sasuke and the Hell Realm.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Really? Kushina looks like Naruto to me. Then again, Sakura was designed at a time that Kishi himself admitted he was bad with drawing young girls. They just both have a heavy tomboy appeal.
    just compare their eyes ( and eyes lines ) and their brow and their noise and their mouth , they are just like each other !?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by katon_style View Post
    Kishi status on FB

Sasuke and Naruto are near death! Both have suffered life-threatening blows at the hands of Madara! Gaara and Sakura rush to save Naruto, but you'll never guess who tries to save Sasuke! And with these two heavy hitters out of the picture for now, can the Allied Shinobi Force hope to survive?!

At this point it's improbable to be Kabuto.
    Let's analyze
    Kabuto---It's not necessary since he failed in his ideals and his fight against itachi .Oro rejonined Sasuke so kabuto maybe can join him later but not now
    It is totally necessary. He's presumably a new man after going through Character-Development-no-Jutsu at the hands of the dread Itachi. He has everything to prove that he's not just a carbon copy of Orochimaru, who even seemed disappointed that their collective path could only go but so far.

Quote Quote:
    Rikkudo elder son---90%.Karin sensed a sinister chakra.It's a powerful figure.Can give gifts to Sasuke.can put a respectful fight against Madara,Why the Elder son fight Madara?Maybe since the begining of the times he might have been the ones pulling the strings behind the scenes.he never died and have stayed hidden for all this time.A curios thing is the similar ways of Madara and Sasuke being stabbed to death.Mad survided and is still unknown how and the story is repeating with Sasuke.The elder son probably ha plans for Madara that's why he helped him ti live but he is being dissapointed somehow by Madara path so now he is deciding to give a chance to Sasuke by doing the same thing.He wants the Sasuke wind.Those questions of Oro about Sasuke wind aren't for nothing.they are foreshadowing questions.I am imagining Kishi psichology in this final chapter of manga.He wants to reunite all the most important characters from the present and the past.In the later chapters i think even Rikkudo and his younger son will make the appearence.
    The Elder Son was the originator of the Curse of Hatred, but imo he just wrote the tablet- that's all the meddling he could reasonably do from his era. He doesn't need to inexplicably appear here without any reasonable explanation for his longevity. The Elder Son didn't have the cheat code that was the Gedo Mazou to live unnaturally long like Madara, and he didn't possess some super-strong lifespan that would be expected to have been inherited by the Younger Son.

Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hollowdemon View Post
    Haha me too man!

I like JubaruSTi's guess for shisui, although if it is him I'm not sure how or why he would have an ominous or evil intent considering he must've known who sasuke is considering itachi is his best friend.
    Nonetheless, still like that guess best.

More importantly, madara is there as well now.
    Kakashi in a big pile of doodoo now
    Perhaps Because Itachi was another victim of Madara plot ... and Shisui was madara ally

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Fool View Post
    If Naruto is going to survive with the chakra from the tools I call bullshit. Either he gets Yin Kurama or he must die
    well , This manga don't need Naruto anymore ... ha ha ha

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    If it's convenient to the plot, Minato will be nerfed by handing over Yin Kurama. If not- and I'm seeing this as more likely since I don't think he'll disappear until his son is okay- Minato will be mostly fine because he's ET.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Plenty of people have sinister or malicious chakras. Kabuto's fits the bill perfectly, since his messed up DNA would make him appear to a sensor as a horrible hodgepodge of imperceptible chakra.
    well , in their world , sinster chakra means stronger spitural energy ,

QB said Sasuke had sinster chakra while Sasuke was a pure boy but that time ( if we ignore that he just stabbed Naruto in chest )

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pera2
    so madara got rinnegan and planted it in this kid nagato. he had black zetsu at hand and nobody around. why didn't he told black zetsu then to control nagato kid and revive himself and izuna in five minutes. then killed him self?

He didnt make black zetsu until he "rescued" obito. He had already given his eyes to Nagato. He tells obito this. I'm thinking Kakashi and Obito teaming up is coming up for some strange reason. Like Madara gloating about his scheme and meantions something of having caused what injured obito and caused rin's death. Wasnt the mist who went after rin? The village with the mind controlled mizukage? I might be wrong but could be interesting if i'm right about it all.

Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry , I changed my mind again , that mysturious person is Kabuto .... just remember kishimoto and his OBITO_TOOBI matter ...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Rikkudo elder son---90%. ... Can give gifts to Sasuke.
    But why would he? He would have no reason to gift Sauske a gift. What he'd do is yank out Sauske's eyes for himself. Frankly, all the theories that this guy is some long-lost, heretofore completely uninvolved Uchiha sound like someone fanfic. If the figure is someone like the older son, or Sauske's dad, or Shisui, or Madara's brother then it will be yet another WTF moment that makes absolutely no sense. Seriously - for the older son of the Sage to show up now would be nonsense.

But - hey - we're already through the looking glass as far as plot nonsense goes. So - why not? Heck - let's have the figure be the older sage son, and the person in Spiral Tobi is the younger Sage son who is powering his Mecha-Moukton using ET Jiraya chakra. Then Madara has an errant fart and squeezes out the Banana fan, the Golden Rope, and the 7 Star sword - which all land on Kiba's head. Then Kiba has a vision where Shishui, Sauske's Dad, and Madara's brother tell him he's going to be Hokage. But then Black Zetsu appears out of nowhere in his dream and gets made Hokage instead before he instantly creates a third Jubi out of flexicord and spit before sealing the whole planet in the Death God's stomach. Then we zoom out from the stomach and we learn that this has all been an indigestion-based hallucination after Choji ate a bad plate of Mongolian beef between missions. WHY NOT?
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's Killer Bee, and he was kept alive because Samehada gave him some chakra... That's why Karin couldn't recognize him... Lolololol... Lightweight trolling... But you never know... Kishi's now logic free... This manga is now called "Madara"

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast