Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 568 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 568 Spoilers Discussion

So Byakuya is officially Soul Society's expert of fighting against people with Doujutsu (or Powers involving eyes )

2. Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I like Nodt's undead look, although it is a bit too reminiscent of Ulquiorra... but definitely the most interesting since Kirge I think

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    I like Nodt's undead look, although it is a bit too reminiscent of Ulquiorra... but definitely the most interesting since Kirge I think
    To sum that one up, He have traits from both of Ulquiorra´s releases, (the dress from the first) and the arms from the second, He got Aizen´s hollow teeth and his ability is a badass version of Zommari Leroux´s (Seventh espada) power only that he is not an idiot with it. And he has a scar like a hybrid fromt he claymore manga, which combined with his current apperance, became a ton more scarier than in the original setting.
    And combine that with those thorn wings and crown, along with the long hair, he also got a Christ-motif going on as well...

All in all, As became a badass that stepped over even Kirge in vollständig form.

And I must admit, that I have been feeling nauseous and uneasy ever since I saw As´s released state, Everything is spinning...
    I think I am going to lay down for a b...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I have to say though, it was a good thing that Kubo didn't let Rukia win. Not because I don't like her, but because that goes to show that a coupe of days (5 to 9 I guess) in the Royal palace won't turn anyone into a super fighter.
    Not to be complaining about it again, but Nerves are cells also, so if her cells froze, then so did her optic nerves and she's technically blind (BUT I KNOW, THIS IS FICITION AND IN FICTION EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE, REJATSU FOR THE WIN). Like I mentioned before, it doesn't matter anymore, because we all know Byakuya will rip this guy a new one.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

7. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Starrked's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Äs Nödt looked absolutely deadly.

The plot is starting to get a little old and too predictable now and I know we're all having trouble with it. As readers, we want to be entertained and mentally enticed with surprises and thrills upon each panel, and Kubo isn't fulfilling that role as an outstanding author. The work he's doing is good, but it's not leaving us guessing about what's going to happen next because the story is too predictable now.

I will say this though, the chapters are good. The story is entertaining and the characters are enjoyable and in this week's case: fearful. But as a fan, I want more.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

And I will add that if Byakuya unleashes some true form of his zanpaktou, I'm going to rip someone apart because you'd think that he'd already have his true form. I don't need a "true form" from Byakuya. I just want him to DOMINATE like he does and be the coolest BAMF in Soul Society alongside Zaraki.
    Grimmjow and Uryuu are the other two special war powers.

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

So vollstandig can defy science.

Rinse and repeat!? Talk about hyrbridization of previous characters and make one hell of a horrific one.

Rukia failed despite the RGT...

Byakuya comes to save the day...

So any guess as to what is the true name of Senbon Sakura Kageyoshi?

side note: I would love to see As Nodt in vollstandig fight Yachiru Unohana in ban kai..
    Last edited by Toby_Temple; February 12, 2014 at 03:04 AM.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

i don't like how rukia losse like that. what absolute zero? she even didn't manage to froze her opponent completely

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post

side note: I would love to see As Nodt in vollstandig fight Yachiru Unohana in ban kai..
    That sounds awesome now that you say it. It would've been a great opportunity to explain what the hell it does too.
    But I feel Unohana would teach As Nodt to fear something besides Bach just by opening up her hair and looking at him the way she looked at Kenpachi.
    I really wonder, considering Kenpachi's and her nature, is there anything those two really fear (besides like, having nobody else on the planet to fight)?

Quote Originally Posted by Djogmen View Post
    i don't like how rukia losse like that. what absolute zero? she even didn't manage to froze her opponent completely
    I thing it's very safe to assume that absolute zero does not mean the same thing in Bleach as it does in our world. It's just Kubo's very fancy way of saying "very cold" and at the core of the technique it's not really different from Hitsu freezing his enemies by surrounding them with ice, only that for Rukia it's enough to touch them with the blade.
    Last edited by Necron; February 12, 2014 at 03:10 AM.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

As Nodt's Vollstandig is creepy as a character in Castlevania also i just noticed that Byakuya's zanpakto has no blade did he use Zenbon Sakura ?

also did the RG lie to Ichigo? i mean Byakuya got there faster than Ichigo i think RG lied to Ichigo so that Ichigo will arrive last

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, Rukia's fears. If we study them, I think they will be very important in uncovering mysteries.

Lets start from left to right. We see Inoue flashback as a fear. In that flashback rukia was wearing her yellow dress from early in the manga and has her hand on inoue's face in a consoling kind of way. But why was that regarded as a fear? Quite possibly inoue was talking about ichigo, and rukie felt that she might lose ichigo one day to inoue. It's clear that there are feelings between ichigo and rukia however she's never proclaimed her feelings towards ichigo which I think was a smart move by kubo however, this is the last arc and we gotta start somewhere.

Also a part of Rukia's fears we see her older brother. And by his hair style it was byakuya from the soul sociaty arc. I think it was from the time Rukia's execution was about to take place and he was watching from below. She might have felt like he discarded her, like she was dead to him, a sense of abandonment and that feeling rocked her spine in a way she could never forget.

Now if you focus below Rukia's feet you will see that Ichigo and rukia are there which is another fear.

The right side of the panel, we see ichigo with his first Shinigami uniform and that is another fear. Perhaps at that point she feared for his life? He was in over his head back then taking on captains and risking his life almost every chapter.

Below that is ichigo with his second shinigami garb staring down at Rukia - another fear. I don't know what that could mean but her fears are filled with ichigo more so than her brother.

I was hoping we would learn more about these fears as I think Kubo didn't choose random images.

As Nodt was terrifying! I love his design, and his power.

Byakuya, those broad shoulders, that arabian like outfit, splitting fear in half. What a total badass.
    Last edited by Jabman; February 12, 2014 at 03:36 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Firebird0ne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jabman View Post
    Okay, Rukia's fears. If we study them, I think they will be very important in uncovering mysteries.

Lets start from left to right. We see Inoue flashback as a fear. In that flashback rukia was wearing her yellow dress from early in the manga and has her hand on inoue's face in a consoling kind of way. But why was that regarded as a fear? Quite possibly inoue was talking about ichigo, and rukie felt that she might lose ichigo one day to inoue. I mean it's always been obvious there were some sort of emotional feelings between the twobut I do know she's never proclaimed her feelings towards ichigo which I think was a smart move by kubo however, this is the last arc and we gotta start somewhere.

Secondly we see byakuya. Judging by his hair style it was from early on as well. I think it was from the time Rukia was going to be executed and he was watching from below. Now if you focus below Rukia's feet you will see that Ichigo and rukia are there which is another fear. Now lets move to the right side of the panel, we see ichigo with his first Shinigami uniform and that is another fear. Perhaps at that point she feared for his life? He was in over his head back then taking on captains and risking his life almost every chapter. Now below that is ichigo with his second shinigami garb staring down at Rukia, and that is another fear. I don't know what that could mean but her fears are filled with ichigo more so than her brother.
    I was hoping we would learn more about these fears as I think Kubo didn't choose random images.

As Nodt was terrifying! I love his design, and his power.

Byakuya, those broad shoulders, that arabian like outfit, splitting fear in half. What a total badass.
    The picture of Byakuya is from right after he killed Zommari. Likely, it was after she woke and saw he had been injured rescuing her.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Firebird0ne View Post
    The picture of Byakuya is from right after he killed Zommari. Likely, it was after she woke and saw he had been injured rescuing her.
    That is another possibility because the drawing of byakuya did look like a more recent drawing of him which is a bit different from the SS days.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

As Nodt's vollstandig face is my new avatar!
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ikahel's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

It was easy to predict that Byakuya will come back to end his previous fight. I just wonder if he also learn his "true name of zan" in palace or just Kubo will stop with that cheap power up and show us normal fight without one-hit KO.
    Also, i noticed the fact that Byakuya was absent in SS so he didn't use urahara pills so he still shouldn't have BK and As Nodt in this way shouldn't be able to use Vollstanding...
    Last edited by Ikahel; February 12, 2014 at 04:01 AM.

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jimtors's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow.. Nodt looked like Sadako ... i was so scared.. (so that's fear?) Good thing i had my lights on when i was reading..

I really don't know what Kubo can improve with Byakuya.. but i'll see next tchapter..

This chapter twas so slow paced that it felt like i was slapped really fast i didn't even feel it.lol ^__^

New Reply
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast