Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 568 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 568 Spoilers Discussion

Byakuya's blade broke. That means his sword had to be reforged. Thats an instant powerup since the creator of zanpakuto is the forger. He also sat in Kirinji's healing waters longer than any of his peers, so his injuries are gone as is his 'bad blood'. Thats another powerup. Then of course the new garb (moonlight knight)-

the food, the monk... yeah, I think he'll be having his critics moreso than Renji. But not from me. Just being in the royal realm is a powerup, Im expecting great things.
    Last edited by freshseth83; February 12, 2014 at 04:15 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

It was a bit disappointing seeing Rukia on the verge of defeat, but hey, Byakuya has returned to kick some assess.
    Az Nodt's Volstanding (or whatever) it's really creepy though. O_O

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tempest Phoenix's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

This was so expected it hurt my sternum.

5. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

he looks like a hairy regenerator from resident evil 4

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Starrked's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest Phoenix View Post
    Grimmjow and Uryuu are the other two special war powers.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Kuchikido's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 568 Discussion / 569 Predictions

+ Byakuya is back in action
    + Vollstandig of As is one of the best so far, simply because it is imaginative and ACTUALLY changes the character

- However Vollstadig of As is Zommari 2.0, I swear he is going to die screaming something like Banzai Ywach-sama!
    - Shouldn't have brought science in a shonen manga about spirits
    - Another fight that goes by the book - pwn, powerup, pwn, surprise...

Next chapter Byakuya btchslaps As and everyone gets surprised on the last page because something happens

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Solace Kane's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That Volstadig hahah awesome...looks like a mix of hollow and the drummer from slipknot!

Spoiler show

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member fawz's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest Phoenix View Post
    Your comment was awesome hahahahahahaha. Yes, it hurts a lot.

Well, even I have crticized in the last thread about bringing science to shounen, but the Zommari 2.0 there should have lost some limbs, if not internal organs - yes they have, the fight with Szael showed us that even shinigami has organs. Absolute zero should be bitchier to deal with. I mean, Rukia herself had her thumb cut because she controlled the ability badly, what about the guy urging and getting out violently from it? Okay, Kubo didn't want Rukia to end this fight, but it should have taken another way into that development.

Again, I was reading Bleach and felt like "what? the chapter is over already?". I don't know what kind of magic Kubo uses that gives us the sensation that his pages are used very very badly... maybe it has some sort of Aizen thing. Like here, hahaha http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/514/14

My prediction is we won't hear from the true name of Senbonzakura yet. I think it will stay for a different and harder fight. I really don't think we reached the hardest guys yet. I Mean, Bazz-B, Le Var, Haschwalt, Old dude, etc.

And I should say that it seems there is a hidden enemy yet. If there is something like true pure Quincy to be shown, or something new. Kubo usually presents his plot with doubles. I mean like Soul Society + Hueco Mundo Arc. There is something more to be revealed yet. I still think of the words from Yhwach about he being and not being the enemy at the same time.
    Last edited by fawz; February 12, 2014 at 06:11 AM.

Roaming...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Solace Kane's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

One thing I wanted To add. I've noticed Kubo is sorta doing a "one with my weapon" type theme with the characters returning from the royal realm. Renji melding with his weapon, rukia becoming one with her ice... I wouldn't be suprised if Bayakuya don's the spirit senbonzakura like armor and anything that touches him is cut or destroyed instantly within a certain radius of him like a damage aura.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by freshseth83 View Post
    Byakuya's blade broke. That means his sword had to be reforged. Thats an instant powerup since the creator of zanpakuto is the forger. He also sat in Kirinji's healing waters longer than any of his peers, so his injuries are gone as is his 'bad blood'. Thats another powerup. Then of course the new garb (moonlight knight)-
    His sword didn't need to be reforged. Only his SHIKAI crumbled, which can be perfectly fine after waiting a little. And healing is hardly a powerup. He was longer because he was trashed most badly.

So... As Nodt- great design. Byakuya looks badass, and I can only see his powerup. His clothes look good. But... Both Renji and Rukia got half of their clothes off in 2 chapters. He won't be an exception. xd
    FIREBIRD, WHERE ARE YOU?!

Only one thing pissed me off. As Nodt saying "Doesn't matter, your nerves are working". YEAH, EXACTLY, NERVES, YOURS SHOULDN'T HAVE WORKED BEFORE YOU WENT VOLLSTANDIG AND YOU COULD THINK PERFECTLY FINE. I gotta write it in caps. I'm acting-out...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been thinking about all this science that Kubo shoved in this fight... And I think I have a theory to why it can work as it does.

It´s all about self-perception.
    In the spirit world, your body is made of reishi, correct?
    What if the insides of this shell is dependent on what you think is inside you?
    Example, someone ask you if you even have a heart, you instinctively think and wonder if you have one, the idea takes shape and create a heart inside your body.
    In result, the heart in a your spirit form exists because you think it exists.
    It would explain how Orihime can reject reality as she does and why Shinigami can survive insane injuries like being blow apart or have a star-shaped hole through the chest and still live to see another day...
    If you believe or simply forget that you have a heart then you don´t have any.
    If you are reminded about it, then you do.
    Szyazzel (Espada nine) Picked out the organ in the hands first to show his victim before he smashed it, all to remind the victim that it have that organ inside while in spirit form.

It makes sense this way...

Same here, As Nodt got out because he is such a scary inhuman monster that he probably doesn´t even think he is a human being with organs anymore, and we are about to see nothing beneath the stitches.
    BG9 is nothing beneath the helmet because he has no awareness or personal need for anything there.
    Rukia got functioning nerves because As Nodt reminded her she had them.

And remember, this is just a theory, nothing set in stone.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea I gotta admit the "science" in this chapter made no sense, I guess Nodt's Blut protected him from instant death or something.

Also agree that it was quite a predictable chapter.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    Yea I gotta admit the "science" in this chapter made no sense, I guess Nodt's Blut protected him from instant death or something.

Also agree that it was quite a predictable chapter.
    The one that was frozen at -18 C? xd

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

excellent chapter- Byakuya saves the day.

I was kind of hoping that as nodt would not go volstandig but I guess it was inevitable. rukia's bankai is obviously going to be saved for another moment.
    this bodes well - If things continue like this, we may see ishda again then finally get back to Ichigo-

I still think ichigo is going to have to pass a test or gate keeper to re-enter SS for the first time. like a Royal version of jidanbou.

--does anyone think byakuya is going to say some smug shit like- " I survived, your fear cannot touch me now ?-"

Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

That ladies and gentleman is a perfect example of horrible writing... Just using the exact situation again... Even the eyes...
    The only difference? Äs Nodt is even uglier and not talking about pride all the time...

Certainly the worst chapter in a while.

New Reply
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast